Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

We're jamming if anyone cares.
We don't.

Good morning, Mark.
The Page is scorching.  Slightly interested?
Nah. Truth is, I've got a lot on my work plate today. Just trying to get through it. Meeting a couple of old work friends for drinks and dinner this evening. Looking forward to that.

Apparently one of the guys I was meeting up with had a stroke yesterday and will not be joining. He's 50... WTF?
that's no excuse.
Normally I would agree with you but I'm giving him a pass this time.
That's one less excuse Fish can use to miss the NJ herfs.
but he can always use Flip's warden is really mean,
I know I do...

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Friend and of mine sent a picture of the snow

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Friend and of mine sent a picture of the snow
my sister has snow showers in Bastrop.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Friend and of mine sent a picture of the snow
my sister has snow showers in Bastrop.
Snowing out here at the Lake!

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Friend and of mine sent a picture of the snow
my sister has snow showers in Bastrop.
Snowing out here at the Lake!
Hey Johnny, that's crazy this early!
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Friend and of mine sent a picture of the snow
my sister has snow showers in Bastrop.
Snowing out here at the Lake!
Hey Johnny, that's crazy this early!
Yep, don't remember seeing snow for about the last 25 years.

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Friend and of mine sent a picture of the snow
my sister has snow showers in Bastrop.
Snowing out here at the Lake!
Hey Johnny, that's crazy this early!
Yep, don't remember seeing snow for about the last 25 years.
You been getting along ok?

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Yep, was coming down pretty good on the drive home.  Nothing sticking, though.

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Friend and of mine sent a picture of the snow
my sister has snow showers in Bastrop.
Snowing out here at the Lake!
Hey Johnny, that's crazy this early!
And much further south than us, too.  Damn, the Blizzard of 2017 is upon us!

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Friend and of mine sent a picture of the snow
my sister has snow showers in Bastrop.
Snowing out here at the Lake!
Hey Johnny, that's crazy this early!
And much further south than us, too.  Damn, the Blizzard of 2017 is upon us!
Damn global warming !

evening Johnny.

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Friend and of mine sent a picture of the snow
my sister has snow showers in Bastrop.
her place.
Logged

Johnny

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Proud to be a Tx BotL

rain alert for tonight and lows in the 30's Saturday, 20's Sunday, 40's Monday.
DAMN.
Friend of the Wardens just called and said there were snow flurries in Austin.
Friend and of mine sent a picture of the snow
my sister has snow showers in Bastrop.
Snowing out here at the Lake!
Hey Johnny, that's crazy this early!
Yep, don't remember seeing snow for about the last 25 years.
You been getting along ok?
Yep, spend most days just watching shows on the computer.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5