Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

ss2

  • Summertime!!

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning all!  Sorry for being awol!  hope all is well!
No excuses! Happy to have you on board today.
Thanks Tony!

Hola, Flip and Bret. Seems I'm always welcoming you together. You on the west coast, Flip?
Morning, Tony. Flip's just doesn't give a damn about banker hours.
I couldn't care less, about what time my banker gets to work... I have a managerial flex
schedule, as long as I work 35 hours over at least 5 days, and my work is better than good,
they are OK with my hours.  Today I took the 9:52 train in.  Got here just before 11am.

Morning, muchachos.
morning west coaster....

Morning, Flip.  The wife made a venison lasagne for dinner last night. Was spectacular. But I couldn't help thinking it seemed like something Flip would post about.
Sorry off at a meeting, nope that would be Flip's youngest brother Vinny, better chef, and accomplished
hunter, living in Montana.

Hola, Flip and Bret. Seems I'm always welcoming you together. You on the west coast, Flip?
Morning, Tony. Flip's just doesn't give a damn about banker hours.
I couldn't care less, about what time my banker gets to work... I have a managerial flex
schedule, as long as I work 35 hours over at least 5 days, and my work is better than good,
they are OK with my hours.  Today I took the 9:52 train in.  Got here just before 11am.
35 hr work week?  What, you live in Italy now?

Got the electronic items all taken care of on the boat, wow how nice it is to get something done these days by nice people that actually know wtf they are doing

Has not started cooling down yet so think I will select a cigar.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Got the electronic items all taken care of on the boat, wow how nice it is to get something done these days by nice people that actually know wtf they are doing
Where the heck are you?  I wasn't aware that that scenario actually existed outside of corporate sales hubris.  i'm envious to say the least.  most of the real world can't even read anymore, let alone perform services
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Has not started cooling down yet so think I will select a cigar.
Now  THAT sounds like a plan!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Afternoon off

Got the electronic items all taken care of on the boat, wow how nice it is to get something done these days by nice people that actually know wtf they are doing
Where the heck are you?  I wasn't aware that that scenario actually existed outside of corporate sales hubris.  i'm envious to say the least.  most of the real world can't even read anymore, let alone perform services
Well it is certainly not the norm around here just happened upon a rare good one.  The norm is more like when I went to McDonalds across the street while they were checking things out and told the boy at the cash register to cut the onions and he looks up and said "is that the same as no onions", I chit you not.

Has not started cooling down yet so think I will select a cigar.
Now  THAT sounds like a plan!
Diesel Ruination Cigar and a Sam Adams, It's 5 O'Clock Bermuda Time.

Over about 15 minutes it Just went from dead calm wind and 66 degrees to 58 with light rain and a 10-15 mph north wind.

SHEESH!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9