Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Exciting MNF and now no one wants to get up. Tsk tsk tsk.
I've been up.

The folks next door on the other side are very nice and have lived down here a good while and really like it.  His name is Roger but I call him Dean, in his 80's, plays golf every day when weather is decent and has a live in girlfriend about 15 years younger.

I'm outta here.
Have a great day, Dean.

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave, Dave must be playing OJ at the airport this morning.
Dint need to do no OJ...arrived and settled in with plenty of time.

Although if you think of it, not too many people wild get that reference any more.

Exciting MNF and now no one wants to get up. Tsk tsk tsk.
I've been up.
Chicago bound?

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave, Dave must be playing OJ at the airport this morning.
Dint need to do no OJ...arrived and settled in with plenty of time.

Although if you think of it, not too many people wild get that reference any more.
You are right, a lot of Tony types that probably don't even know he played football much less once famous for running through the airports in TV.

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?
Except of course Dean and Dave complaining about the cold.. lol

A little sunshine peaking out now, nice!

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?
Except of course Dean and Dave complaining about the cold.. lol
I do hate cold weather and always have.

Exciting MNF and now no one wants to get up. Tsk tsk tsk.
I've been up.
Chicago bound?
Indeed I am.   They were offering $1500 for taking a later flight...tempted.

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?
The classic "what were you thinking"!
they come down in the winter and complain about the bugs and traffic, in the summer they hole up inside with the a/c and complain about the bugs and heat.
The ones around here rarely ever come outside other than straight to the car and right back inside.  Most of them never even speak to anyone.
So all Yankees then...

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?
The classic "what were you thinking"!
they come down in the winter and complain about the bugs and traffic, in the summer they hole up inside with the a/c and complain about the bugs and heat.
The ones around here rarely ever come outside other than straight to the car and right back inside.  Most of them never even speak to anyone.
So all Yankees then...
I am pretty comfortable saying half or more of this county (the largest county in the state) is now occupied by Yankees and probably 75% in the urban areas.

Exciting MNF and now no one wants to get up. Tsk tsk tsk.
I've been up.
Chicago bound?
Indeed I am.   They were offering $1500 for taking a later flight...tempted.
That is a tempting offer

Time to shut it down and hit the friendly skies.

Exciting MNF and now no one wants to get up. Tsk tsk tsk.
I've been up.
Chicago bound?
Indeed I am.   They were offering $1500 for taking a later flight...tempted.
That is a tempting offer
No kidding, but probably in travel vouchers, so much less appealing.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8