Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave, Dave must be playing OJ at the airport this morning.
You think he's slashing people's throats?

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave, Dave must be playing OJ at the airport this morning.
You think he's slashing people's throats?
if it don't fit you must acquit.

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave, Dave must be playing OJ at the airport this morning.
You think he's slashing people's throats?
if it don't fit you must acquit.
True dat!

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?
The classic "what were you thinking"!

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?
The classic "what were you thinking"!
they come down in the winter and complain about the bugs and traffic, in the summer they hole up inside with the a/c and complain about the bugs and heat.

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave, Dave must be playing OJ at the airport this morning.
You think he's slashing people's throats?
if it don't fit you must acquit.
True dat!
Sir I believe you are at the wrong banter.

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?
The classic "what were you thinking"!
they come down in the winter and complain about the bugs and traffic, in the summer they hole up inside with the a/c and complain about the bugs and heat.
The ones around here rarely ever come outside other than straight to the car and right back inside.  Most of them never even speak to anyone.

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave, Dave must be playing OJ at the airport this morning.
You think he's slashing people's throats?
if it don't fit you must acquit.
True dat!
Sir I believe you are at the wrong banter.
That's what I'm realizing.

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?
The classic "what were you thinking"!
they come down in the winter and complain about the bugs and traffic, in the summer they hole up inside with the a/c and complain about the bugs and heat.
The ones around here rarely ever come outside other than straight to the car and right back inside.  Most of them never even speak to anyone.
Those are my kind of people.

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?
The classic "what were you thinking"!
they come down in the winter and complain about the bugs and traffic, in the summer they hole up inside with the a/c and complain about the bugs and heat.
The ones around here rarely ever come outside other than straight to the car and right back inside.  Most of them never even speak to anyone.
Those are my kind of people.
Assholes?  Figures!

Morning Tony & Travellin Dave, Dave must be playing OJ at the airport this morning.
You think he's slashing people's throats?
Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking ::)

Met the older than me people next door yesterday, they moved here from Michigan 3 years ago and now they plan to move to Ohio in the spring because it is too hot here.  That has to be a first!
I hear a lot of people here complain about the heat and I always ask, why come to Florida for any other reason? Hurricanes?
The classic "what were you thinking"!
they come down in the winter and complain about the bugs and traffic, in the summer they hole up inside with the a/c and complain about the bugs and heat.
The ones around here rarely ever come outside other than straight to the car and right back inside.  Most of them never even speak to anyone.
Those are my kind of people.
Assholes?  Figures!
Well, yes! People generally are. That's why I'd rather keep to myself.

I'm outta here.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8