Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Beautiful day at the beach
be a better day at the beach with some women.
Good looking women.
Yea, I guess that's a plus... :o
they all look good to me, just some are better than others.

Tony you could do this one, if you borrow a Barbie:

hmmmm, lady taking me out for wood fired pizza tonight. sweet.
...and what does she expect in return???   ???

Evening Dave, Flip, and FiredUpDean.  Still at the job site, missed lunch and hungry, and need to decide whether to ditch my customer's VP and his entourage to go eat or stick around so I can take them all to dinner and kiss his self-important ass.  Hmmm.... WWDD? (What Would Dave Do).

Evening Dave, Flip, and FiredUpDean.  Still at the job site, missed lunch and hungry, and need to decide whether to ditch my customer's VP and his entourage to go eat or stick around so I can take them all to dinner and kiss his self-important ass.  Hmmm.... WWDD? (What Would Dave Do).
This one is fixing another Tito's

Evening Dave, Flip, and FiredUpDean.  Still at the job site, missed lunch and hungry, and need to decide whether to ditch my customer's VP and his entourage to go eat or stick around so I can take them all to dinner and kiss his self-important ass.  Hmmm.... WWDD? (What Would Dave Do).
Which would positively impact the contract?

Evening Dave, Flip, and FiredUpDean.  Still at the job site, missed lunch and hungry, and need to decide whether to ditch my customer's VP and his entourage to go eat or stick around so I can take them all to dinner and kiss his self-important ass.  Hmmm.... WWDD? (What Would Dave Do).
This one is fixing another Tito's
There's your answer!

Evening Dave, Flip, and FiredUpDean.  Still at the job site, missed lunch and hungry, and need to decide whether to ditch my customer's VP and his entourage to go eat or stick around so I can take them all to dinner and kiss his self-important ass.  Hmmm.... WWDD? (What Would Dave Do).
This one is fixing another Tito's
Why? Was the Tito's broken?

Evening Dave, Flip, and FiredUpDean.  Still at the job site, missed lunch and hungry, and need to decide whether to ditch my customer's VP and his entourage to go eat or stick around so I can take them all to dinner and kiss his self-important ass.  Hmmm.... WWDD? (What Would Dave Do).
This one is fixing another Tito's
Why? Was the Tito's broken?
Yep, been working on it all evening.

Matt Lauer’s dismissal over sexual harassment allegations is bringing fresh attention to a 2012 clip in which Katie Couric said the NBC host’s most annoying habit was to “pinch me on the ass a lot.”
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

hmmmm, lady taking me out for wood fired pizza tonight. sweet.
...and what does she expect in return???   ???
wood and fire

Evening Dave, Flip, and FiredUpDean.  Still at the job site, missed lunch and hungry, and need to decide whether to ditch my customer's VP and his entourage to go eat or stick around so I can take them all to dinner and kiss his self-important ass.  Hmmm.... WWDD? (What Would Dave Do).
Which would positively impact the contract?
Not at this point, but it's off to dinner we go anyway.  Time to try and be charming.  Adios, mofos.

Evening Dave, Flip, and FiredUpDean.  Still at the job site, missed lunch and hungry, and need to decide whether to ditch my customer's VP and his entourage to go eat or stick around so I can take them all to dinner and kiss his self-important ass.  Hmmm.... WWDD? (What Would Dave Do).
Which would positively impact the contract?
Not at this point, but it's off to dinner we go anyway.  Time to try and be charming.  Adios, mofos.
Charming Bean?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7