Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7

  • Administrator
11/29/2017
« on: November 29, 2017, 12:00:43 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

Arrived at the hotel at 1:15...I'm beat.  Don't expect me at the butt crack of dawn this morning.    Posting a new elf and hitting the hay.

Jam continues at CI.

morning TravelerDave, get some rest.

Morning Humps, Humpers, Humpees and the Humped.   Sounds like Travellin Dave falls in the Humped category today!

Morning Dean

I slept in a little this morning, felt good too.

Morning Dean
morning Dave. 63 clear drgrees here. got some house brand from Ybor City going with coffee. not a bad smoke.

Suspect to be charged with murder in four Tampa killings

Police in Tampa, Florida, said Tuesday night that they plan to charge a man who was detained at a McDonald's with four counts of first-degree murder in connection with a series of shooting deaths that authorities had said could be the work of a serial killer.

Acting on a tip about someone with a gun, officers found the man, identified as Howell E. Donaldson III, 24, at the McDonald's in Tampa's Ybor City neighborhood, Police Chief Brian Dugan told reporters.

Dugan gave no further information about Donaldson, including his hometown, saying charging documents were still being drafted. But he said he believed Donaldson may have worked at the restaurant at some point.

Florida records indicated that Donaldson has no criminal past beyond a handful of traffic citations.

"Tonight, goodness has won," Tampa Mayor Bob Buckhorn said. "Tonight in the battle between darkness and light, light has won."

For the first time since George W was President Eli Manning will not start for the Giants on Sunday ending his 210 consecutive start streak.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/29/eli-manning-fiasco-means-giants-shift-from-classy-to-clueless-is-complete/amp/

For the first time since George W was President Eli Manning will not start for the Giants on Sunday ending his 210 consecutive start streak.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/29/eli-manning-fiasco-means-giants-shift-from-classy-to-clueless-is-complete/amp/
Oh so the Giants may win a game?

Good morning Dean and Dave.

For the first time since George W was President Eli Manning will not start for the Giants on Sunday ending his 210 consecutive start streak.

https://nypost.com/2017/11/29/eli-manning-fiasco-means-giants-shift-from-classy-to-clueless-is-complete/amp/
Oh so the Giants may win a game?
No, (unless maybe they are playing the Browns) but in reality I don't give a fuk one way or another about the NFL but I do like the Mannings, they are good people.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7