Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

On with the work day.  Have a good one all.
Happy Appliance Day CarolinaDave.
Thanks, it will certainly be nice to have a well equipped kitchen after 4 months of living like Gypsy's!

On with the work day.  Have a good one all.
Happy Appliance Day CarolinaDave.
Thanks, it will certainly be nice to have a well equipped kitchen after 4 months of living like Gypsy's!
Yeah, I imagine all that going out to eat was getting old.

On with the work day.  Have a good one all.
Happy Appliance Day CarolinaDave.
Thanks, it will certainly be nice to have a well equipped kitchen after 4 months of living like Gypsy's!
Yeah, I imagine all that going out to eat was getting old.
Definitely!

Morning Post-Vacation Bean

Everybody get their Cyber Monday shopping in?
Very little
Definitely no cigar deals to speak of.
Not at all, CI and Sis are jokes when they send email deals
They've become SPAM.

Good morning, Scott.

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.  Back in the orifice for a few hours before heading to the airport and out east.
Good morning, BacktoRealityMark.

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.  Back in the orifice for a few hours before heading to the airport and out east.
Good morning, BacktoRealityMark.
Indeed.  I'm going to retire and go live with SCDave in his fancy condo.

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.  Back in the orifice for a few hours before heading to the airport and out east.
Good morning, BacktoRealityMark.
Indeed.  I'm going to retire and go live with SCDave in his fancy condo.
Got a spare bedroom

On with the work day.  Have a good one all.
Happy Appliance Day CarolinaDave.
Thanks, it will certainly be nice to have a well equipped kitchen after 4 months of living like Gypsy's!
Yeah, I imagine all that going out to eat was getting old.
Delivery crew called and should be here in about 15-20 minutes.👍

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.  Back in the orifice for a few hours before heading to the airport and out east.
Good morning, BacktoRealityMark.
Indeed.  I'm going to retire and go live with SCDave in his fancy condo.
Oooh, can I come too?

Everybody get their Cyber Monday shopping in?
Very little
Definitely no cigar deals to speak of.
For sure no cigar deals of value!

The retail cigar world has certainly changed during 2017, used the FDA as an excuse just I forecast but not to my surprise they continued have their near price gouging after the FDA regs basically went away.
Retail price increases are like government spending - they never go down.

Morning, muchachos. Back on the chain gang.

Everybody get their Cyber Monday shopping in?
Yes, I bought some Disney Blu-ray & DVD's for the grandchildren...
good morning boys..

Everybody get their Cyber Monday shopping in?
Yes, I bought some Disney Blu-ray & DVD's for the grandchildren...
good morning boys..
Not me, I spent nada. Probably should have...but would have taken all effin' day to separate the deals from the ripoffs.

Morning, Flip

Everybody get their Cyber Monday shopping in?
Very little
Definitely no cigar deals to speak of.
Not at all, CI and Sis are jokes when they send email deals
They've become SPAM.

Good morning, Scott.
So only cherished in Hawaii then?  At McDonalds( on the islands), you can get your
egg McMuffin with two scoops of rice, and fried spam...

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.  Back in the orifice for a few hours before heading to the airport and out east.
Good morning, BacktoRealityMark.
Indeed.  I'm going to retire and go live with SCDave in his fancy condo.
Oooh, can I come too?
TWSS

Morning Dave, Dean, Fish, and Mr. Mayor.  Back in the orifice for a few hours before heading to the airport and out east.
Good morning, BacktoRealityMark.
Indeed.  I'm going to retire and go live with SCDave in his fancy condo.
Oooh, can I come too?
If SCDave has at least a queen size bed in that spare room, sure!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6