CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 11/27/2017  (Read 3684 times)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
Re: 11/27/2017
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2017, 04:56:03 PM »

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.
STILL BETTER THAN Dish
Holy Sheesh!  Lady was very helpful, put me together a very nice tv package with very high speed internet for $94.49/month and I got in and out in 15 minutes.  Just  Install it myself then call to activate.
My wife negotiated something new for us recently. Not sure what it is but I received a ton of emails stating there was a change to my account. Nothing has actually changed. Was expecting at least a new router for my faster internet access (75Mbps up and down).  Just got the bill; $404.25... WTF?
HOLY CRAP
Verizon maybe, could that include unlimited service on a number of cell phones?
I would call them, and remove her from making changes to your service....
Sounds to me like she got the Royal Electrolux Treatment!
When those Swedes, aren't being Swedish, they make very expensive products.
Sold door to door, cause nobody would pay $1,795 online for a vacuum cleaner...

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2017, 05:01:19 PM »

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.
STILL BETTER THAN Dish
Holy Sheesh!  Lady was very helpful, put me together a very nice tv package with very high speed internet for $94.49/month and I got in and out in 15 minutes.  Just  Install it myself then call to activate.
My wife negotiated something new for us recently. Not sure what it is but I received a ton of emails stating there was a change to my account. Nothing has actually changed. Was expecting at least a new router for my faster internet access (75Mbps up and down).  Just got the bill; $404.25... WTF?
You're going to have to get a second job.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2017, 05:10:38 PM »

Got my new super fast internet and full HD TV services all working.
do you have the Golf Channel?

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2017, 05:45:48 PM »

Yep

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2017, 05:57:57 PM »

Yep
I knew that, right out your deck.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2017, 06:04:18 PM »

Did Tony say where he put the friggin elf this morning?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2017, 06:09:29 PM »

Did Tony say where he put the friggin elf this morning?
No but I thought the Warden was in charge of the Elf this year.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2017, 06:10:04 PM »

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2017, 06:12:21 PM »

A little confusing, but all kinds of specials at SBC today...

Cyber Monday!
We hope everyone enjoyed the week long specials. We have one final special to release plus the the ones listed below are stilling running tell midnight.

All codes will expire tonight at midnight, some codes will have limited quantities. Please be aware that when the coupons hit their limit, they will no longer be active. Also this year don't forget you also get the 5% back in reward points!

CODE:CMONDAY = 5% off plus 5% reward points plus the sampler back listed below on purchases $500+ (20 available)

CMONDAY PACK INCLUDES

Winston Churchill Raconteur  LE 2016
AVO Classic Covers Vol. 4
Davidoff Art Edition 2016
Davidoff Golf Scorecard 2016
Davidoff Anniversario #2
Davidoff Year Of The Dog
Padron 50th Maduro (humidor refill)
Warped Black Honey
Warped La Colmena Reina
Arturo Fuente Anejo #77
Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Divine Inspiration
Arturo Fuente Eye Of The Shark
La Palina Family Pasha
La Palina Goldie Dalia
Pappy Van Winkle

CODE ARE NOT RETRO ACTIVE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. PLEASE LOG IN BEFORE TRYING TO PURCHASE. TO RECEIVE ANY OFFER YOU MUST HIT THE AMOUNT LISTED. ONCE THE CODE HITS IT LIMIT IT WILL NO LONGER ACTIVE. SURPRISE SAMPLERS AS STATED IN ITEMS ARE RESTRICTED FROM ALL SPECIALS.
Black Friday Codes Still Running!

CODE: THANKS50 = 15% off orders $50+ plus 5% in reward points

CODE: THANKS200 = 22% off orders $200+ plus 5% in reward points

CODE THANKS450 = 27% off orders $450+ plus 5% in reward points

WEDNESDAY SPECIALS STILL GOING

CODE: FLASH = 15% off plus a Small Batch Branded Xikar Flash Lighter (5 available) (purchases of $100+)

CODE: XO = 15% off plus a Xikar XO Cutter (color randomly selected)(1 available)(purchases of $250+)

CODE: STDUPONTRED = 10% off plus a S.T Dupont Ligne 2 Red Sunburst Atelier Lighter (1 available)  (purchases of $2200+)

CODE: STDUPONTGREEN = 10% off plus a S.T Dupont Ligne 2 Green Sunburst Atelier Lighter (1 available)  (purchases of $2200+)

Davidoff Nicaraguan Humidor (with 48 Davidoff Nicaraguan Belicosos)

CODE: HUMIDOR = Free Davidoff Nicaraguan Humidor when you spend $3600+ (1 available) PLUS 5% off!
Davidoff Nicaraguan Humidor Retail $3900
Davidoff Nicaraguan Belicoso
Size: 5 1/4 x 52 (12,500 cigars produced)

Tuesday Specials Still Going!

Each code corresponds to a dollar amount. With each code you will get a box/bundle listed with the code.

CODE: T200 = 10% off plus sampler a 10ct Box of La Aurora Anos 100 Robusto (purchases of $200+)

CODE: T250 = 10% off plus a Opus X Tin (3 pack, size randomly selected 5 available)  (purchases of $250+)

CODE: T300 = 10% off plus a bundle of Warped La Colmena Reina  (purchases of $300+)

CODE: T350 = 10% off plus a box of Liga Privada Unico Dirty Rats (10 available)  (purchases of $350+)

CODE: T400 = 10% off plus a box of Caldwell Eastern Standard Marble House  (purchases of $400+)

CODE: T500 = 10% off plus a box of Davidoff Art Edition 2016  (purchases of $500+)

CODE: T600 = 10% off plus a box of Davidoff Year Of The Rooster  (purchases of $600+)
Monday Specials Still Going!

CODE: M100 = 10% off plus sampler below on purchases $100+
1 x AVO Classic Robusto
1 x Quesada Petite Belicoso Clasica
1 x AOK Foreverlast
1 BG Meyers Gigantes 54

CODE: M200 = 15% off plus sampler below on purchases $200+
1 x Winston Churchill LE 2016
1 x AVO Classic Covers Vol. 4
1 x Davidoff Anniversario No. 2

CODE: M300 = 15% off plus sampler below on purchases $300+
1 x Davidoff Year Of The Rooster
1 x Davidoff Art Edition 2016
1 x Davidoff Millenium Churchill
Small Batch Cigar
CODE ARE NOT RETRO ACTIVE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. PLEASE LOG IN BEFORE TRYING TO PURCHASE. TO RECEIVE ANY OFFER YOU MUST HIT THE AMOUNT LISTED. ONCE THE CODE HITS IT LIMIT IT WILL NO LONGER ACTIVE.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2017, 08:04:58 PM »

A little confusing, but all kinds of specials at SBC today...

Cyber Monday!
We hope everyone enjoyed the week long specials. We have one final special to release plus the the ones listed below are stilling running tell midnight.

All codes will expire tonight at midnight, some codes will have limited quantities. Please be aware that when the coupons hit their limit, they will no longer be active. Also this year don't forget you also get the 5% back in reward points!

CODE:CMONDAY = 5% off plus 5% reward points plus the sampler back listed below on purchases $500+ (20 available)

CMONDAY PACK INCLUDES

Winston Churchill Raconteur  LE 2016
AVO Classic Covers Vol. 4
Davidoff Art Edition 2016
Davidoff Golf Scorecard 2016
Davidoff Anniversario #2
Davidoff Year Of The Dog
Padron 50th Maduro (humidor refill)
Warped Black Honey
Warped La Colmena Reina
Arturo Fuente Anejo #77
Arturo Fuente Casa Cuba Divine Inspiration
Arturo Fuente Eye Of The Shark
La Palina Family Pasha
La Palina Goldie Dalia
Pappy Van Winkle

CODE ARE NOT RETRO ACTIVE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. PLEASE LOG IN BEFORE TRYING TO PURCHASE. TO RECEIVE ANY OFFER YOU MUST HIT THE AMOUNT LISTED. ONCE THE CODE HITS IT LIMIT IT WILL NO LONGER ACTIVE. SURPRISE SAMPLERS AS STATED IN ITEMS ARE RESTRICTED FROM ALL SPECIALS.
Black Friday Codes Still Running!

CODE: THANKS50 = 15% off orders $50+ plus 5% in reward points

CODE: THANKS200 = 22% off orders $200+ plus 5% in reward points

CODE THANKS450 = 27% off orders $450+ plus 5% in reward points

WEDNESDAY SPECIALS STILL GOING

CODE: FLASH = 15% off plus a Small Batch Branded Xikar Flash Lighter (5 available) (purchases of $100+)

CODE: XO = 15% off plus a Xikar XO Cutter (color randomly selected)(1 available)(purchases of $250+)

CODE: STDUPONTRED = 10% off plus a S.T Dupont Ligne 2 Red Sunburst Atelier Lighter (1 available)  (purchases of $2200+)

CODE: STDUPONTGREEN = 10% off plus a S.T Dupont Ligne 2 Green Sunburst Atelier Lighter (1 available)  (purchases of $2200+)

Davidoff Nicaraguan Humidor (with 48 Davidoff Nicaraguan Belicosos)

CODE: HUMIDOR = Free Davidoff Nicaraguan Humidor when you spend $3600+ (1 available) PLUS 5% off!
Davidoff Nicaraguan Humidor Retail $3900
Davidoff Nicaraguan Belicoso
Size: 5 1/4 x 52 (12,500 cigars produced)

Tuesday Specials Still Going!

Each code corresponds to a dollar amount. With each code you will get a box/bundle listed with the code.

CODE: T200 = 10% off plus sampler a 10ct Box of La Aurora Anos 100 Robusto (purchases of $200+)

CODE: T250 = 10% off plus a Opus X Tin (3 pack, size randomly selected 5 available)  (purchases of $250+)

CODE: T300 = 10% off plus a bundle of Warped La Colmena Reina  (purchases of $300+)

CODE: T350 = 10% off plus a box of Liga Privada Unico Dirty Rats (10 available)  (purchases of $350+)

CODE: T400 = 10% off plus a box of Caldwell Eastern Standard Marble House  (purchases of $400+)

CODE: T500 = 10% off plus a box of Davidoff Art Edition 2016  (purchases of $500+)

CODE: T600 = 10% off plus a box of Davidoff Year Of The Rooster  (purchases of $600+)
Monday Specials Still Going!

CODE: M100 = 10% off plus sampler below on purchases $100+
1 x AVO Classic Robusto
1 x Quesada Petite Belicoso Clasica
1 x AOK Foreverlast
1 BG Meyers Gigantes 54

CODE: M200 = 15% off plus sampler below on purchases $200+
1 x Winston Churchill LE 2016
1 x AVO Classic Covers Vol. 4
1 x Davidoff Anniversario No. 2

CODE: M300 = 15% off plus sampler below on purchases $300+
1 x Davidoff Year Of The Rooster
1 x Davidoff Art Edition 2016
1 x Davidoff Millenium Churchill
Small Batch Cigar
CODE ARE NOT RETRO ACTIVE AND CAN NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER OFFER. PLEASE LOG IN BEFORE TRYING TO PURCHASE. TO RECEIVE ANY OFFER YOU MUST HIT THE AMOUNT LISTED. ONCE THE CODE HITS IT LIMIT IT WILL NO LONGER ACTIVE.
jethro bodean fixin to do some fancy cipherin on this here deal. 

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2017, 08:08:30 PM »

STILL BETTER THAN Dish
HOLY CRAP
we got direct tv with nfl Sunday ticket and high speed 6mg internet a rental modem and router for $139 a month.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2017, 08:25:24 PM »

STILL BETTER THAN Dish
HOLY CRAP
we got direct tv with nfl Sunday ticket and high speed 6mg internet a rental modem and router for $139 a month.
How often does it go out in bad weather?

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2017, 08:39:14 PM »

STILL BETTER THAN Dish
HOLY CRAP
I had it for 2 years in Austin and it went out every time it rained.

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2017, 08:48:45 PM »

STILL BETTER THAN Dish
HOLY CRAP
I had it for 2 years in Austin and it went out every time it rained.
we have had good luck, I’d say it’s been down 3 times a year when it’s a bad snow storm. It’s back up within an hour each time.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]