Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.
STILL BETTER THAN Dish
Holy Sheesh!  Lady was very helpful, put me together a very nice tv package with very high speed internet for $94.49/month and I got in and out in 15 minutes.  Just  Install it myself then call to activate.
My wife negotiated something new for us recently. Not sure what it is but I received a ton of emails stating there was a change to my account. Nothing has actually changed. Was expecting at least a new router for my faster internet access (75Mbps up and down).  Just got the bill; $404.25... WTF?
you have the Latin package, and your Internet porn, is now in person twice a month, right?

Is this thing on?
click, click, click.... ???

Is this thing on?
click, click, click.... ???
Barely. Good afternoon, Flip. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

Hilarious! My voicemail sends a transcript to my email.

What do you suppose the following really means?:
"Hope all is well now you guys had your cell so wonderful fine scanning."

Any guesses?

"Hope all is well and that you guys had yourselves a wonderful Thanksgiving."  was the correct answer.

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.
STILL BETTER THAN Dish
Holy Sheesh!  Lady was very helpful, put me together a very nice tv package with very high speed internet for $94.49/month and I got in and out in 15 minutes.  Just  Install it myself then call to activate.
My wife negotiated something new for us recently. Not sure what it is but I received a ton of emails stating there was a change to my account. Nothing has actually changed. Was expecting at least a new router for my faster internet access (75Mbps up and down).  Just got the bill; $404.25... WTF?
Nice deal she worked out for you.

Hilarious! My voicemail sends a transcript to my email.

What do you suppose the following really means?:
"Hope all is well now you guys had your cell so wonderful fine scanning."

Any guesses?

"Hope all is well and that you guys had yourselves a wonderful Thanksgiving."  was the correct answer.
Phewwww! I was on pins and needles

Appliances arrived earlier than expected, installing them tomorrow morning!

Is this thing on?
click, click, click.... ???
Barely. Good afternoon, Flip. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.
yes, all is cell!

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.
STILL BETTER THAN Dish
Holy Sheesh!  Lady was very helpful, put me together a very nice tv package with very high speed internet for $94.49/month and I got in and out in 15 minutes.  Just  Install it myself then call to activate.
My wife negotiated something new for us recently. Not sure what it is but I received a ton of emails stating there was a change to my account. Nothing has actually changed. Was expecting at least a new router for my faster internet access (75Mbps up and down).  Just got the bill; $404.25... WTF?
HOLY CRAP

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.
STILL BETTER THAN Dish
Holy Sheesh!  Lady was very helpful, put me together a very nice tv package with very high speed internet for $94.49/month and I got in and out in 15 minutes.  Just  Install it myself then call to activate.
My wife negotiated something new for us recently. Not sure what it is but I received a ton of emails stating there was a change to my account. Nothing has actually changed. Was expecting at least a new router for my faster internet access (75Mbps up and down).  Just got the bill; $404.25... WTF?
HOLY CRAP
Verizon maybe, could that include unlimited service on a number of cell phones?
I would call them, and remove her from making changes to your service....

[...]
I almost paid that (well $595) for 6 phones for deadbeats in NY.

[...]
Sounds to me like she got the Royal Electrolux Treatment!

Got my new super fast internet and full HD TV services all working.

Got my new super fast internet and full HD TV services all working.
Progress!

Got my new super fast internet and full HD TV services all working.
Progress!
Amen, where in the world  are you this week?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5