Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

morning Scott.
Happy Monday!

Just sent you another boat load of yanks Dean!

Beautiful sunrise and dead calm, not even a ripple on the water,
Pleasant here too with soft shades of beige cardboard boxes lining the sidewalks. And under them, big burley homeless people. The sun glistening off the bags of food left for them, by their sides.
CNS, you're quite the wordsmith
Good morning, Fish. And I was walking and typing on my phone too. I thought for sure I would screw that up. Autocorrect let me down by not letting me down.

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.

Just sent you another boat load of yanks Dean!
gee, thanks, what did I ever do to you?

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.
STILL BETTER THAN Dish

Latin music blaring from the roofing crew down the street.

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.
STILL BETTER THAN Dish
Holy Sheesh!  Lady was very helpful, put me together a very nice tv package with very high speed internet for $94.49/month and I got in and out in 15 minutes.  Just  Install it myself then call to activate.

Morning, muchachos. I've returned from hunting the wilds of Montana for the past eight days.

Morning, muchachos. I've returned from hunting the wilds of Montana for the past eight days.
And? Did you bring us back something to eat? I'm starving!

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.
STILL BETTER THAN Dish
Holy Sheesh!  Lady was very helpful, put me together a very nice tv package with very high speed internet for $94.49/month and I got in and out in 15 minutes.  Just  Install it myself then call to activate.
My wife negotiated something new for us recently. Not sure what it is but I received a ton of emails stating there was a change to my account. Nothing has actually changed. Was expecting at least a new router for my faster internet access (75Mbps up and down).  Just got the bill; $404.25... WTF?

Morning, muchachos. I've returned from hunting the wilds of Montana for the past eight days.
And? Did you bring us back something to eat? I'm starving!
Sure, come on over. I'm chunking up some odd pieces for chili and stew this morning. I'll make some fresh tortillas.

I got a buck and a doe, both Mule deer.

Morning, muchachos. I've returned from hunting the wilds of Montana for the past eight days.
And? Did you bring us back something to eat? I'm starving!
Sure, come on over. I'm chunking up some odd pieces for chili and stew this morning. I'll make some fresh tortillas.

I got a buck and a doe, both Mule deer.
Nicely done. Love me some venison chili.

Hilarious! My voicemail sends a transcript to my email.

What do you suppose the following really means?:
"Hope all is well now you guys had your cell so wonderful fine scanning."

Any guesses?

Got to go see the only outfit in the country worse than The Airlines- Time Warner Cable!  At least you have multiple bad options with the airlines but they are pretty much my only viable internet option.
STILL BETTER THAN Dish
Holy Sheesh!  Lady was very helpful, put me together a very nice tv package with very high speed internet for $94.49/month and I got in and out in 15 minutes.  Just  Install it myself then call to activate.
I am reading that, wondering why Dean's Lady, would help you with your package..... 8)
must be a Cyber Monday special... Hello boys.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5