Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8

  • Administrator
4/13/2017
« on: April 13, 2017, 12:00:31 AM »

Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2017, 04:58:11 AM »

Morning Slackers!

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2017, 05:06:10 AM »

Maybe the sawed off Turd will blow himself up!

Kim Jong Un is ‘preparing to detonate a nuclear bomb in a tunnel’ to mark ‘Day of the Sun’ celebrating birth of North Korea’s founding father Kim Il-Sung.

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 05:07:22 AM »

All AB Day at the Sister but the fools think people are going to pay for them ::)

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 05:24:16 AM »

I believe this is called "Witness Tampering".

The free-for-all became free for all!

Every passenger aboard United Airlines’ Flight 3411 bound for Louisville, Kentucky, will get a refund following the mayhem of a doctor getting dragged off the plane.

A United Airlines spokesperson told The Post the passengers “are receiving compensation for the cost of their tickets.”

The freebie flight comes after Dr. David Dao, 69, was dragged off the plane at Chicago’s O’Hare Airport before horrified passengers.

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 05:33:09 AM »

66 degrees with a dew point of 66 and humidity is 100%, thus a damp foggy morning followed by a cloudy afternoon with the high in the low-mid 70's.

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 05:35:02 AM »

United CEO Oscar Munoz has stated that in light of the recent deplaning debacle, United Airlines will no longer use police to remove passengers from their airplanes.

In an interview with Good Morning America, Munoz stated that he felt “ashamed” over how passenger David Dao was forcibly removed from the flight, and as such as promised to review his company’s passenger removal policy.

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 05:41:25 AM »

good morning Dave.

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 05:45:37 AM »

United is about to hit more turbulence

The timing could hardly be worse.

United Continental Holdings UAL, -1.10%  , already reeling from the public relations disaster of flight 3341, now has to announce embattled CEO Oscar Munoz’s annual bonus. And according to company documents it’s likely to be around $13 million — his reward for aggressively raising the airline’s short-term profits.

Note:  United has lost almost $250 million in market value this week, guess he aggressively lowered those profits.

Oops.

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2017, 05:45:47 AM »

55° heading into the 80's.
Oliva O torp and coffee.
heading to Archer this morning to pick up 8 baby possums with the lady.
golf was interesting yesterday. haven't been able to hit my driver all year since my RA started getting bad. well, took my wrist brace off for shits and giggles and guess what? long and straight. who'd have guessed.

« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2017, 05:46:07 AM »

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2017, 05:47:24 AM »

55° heading into the 80's.
Oliva O torp and coffee.
heading to Archer this morning to pick up 8 baby possums with the lady.
golf was interesting yesterday. haven't been able to hit my driver all year since my RA started getting bad. well, took my wrist brace off for shits and giggles and guess what? long and straight. who'd have guessed.
Thought you got out of the deadbeat possum business!  Exterminate those nasty rodent bastards.

« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2017, 05:55:31 AM »

Time for work but it's Friday for me. BBL

« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2017, 06:00:31 AM »

55° heading into the 80's.
Oliva O torp and coffee.
heading to Archer this morning to pick up 8 baby possums with the lady.
golf was interesting yesterday. haven't been able to hit my driver all year since my RA started getting bad. well, took my wrist brace off for shits and giggles and guess what? long and straight. who'd have guessed.
Thought you got out of the deadbeat possum business!  Exterminate those nasty rodent bastards.
I'm just driving her up. I hate the damn things myself.

« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2017, 06:13:29 AM »

55° heading into the 80's.
Oliva O torp and coffee.
heading to Archer this morning to pick up 8 baby possums with the lady.
golf was interesting yesterday. haven't been able to hit my driver all year since my RA started getting bad. well, took my wrist brace off for shits and giggles and guess what? long and straight. who'd have guessed.
Thought you got out of the deadbeat possum business!  Exterminate those nasty rodent bastards.
I'm just driving her up. I hate the damn things myself.
Yea, but if you're picking them up, you'll be driving her AND them back.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8