CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on June 10, 2020, 12:00:13 AM

Title: 6/10/2020
Post by: CigarBanter on June 10, 2020, 12:00:13 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 02:04:20 AM
Hump day!
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 04:22:08 AM
good morning Banter!
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 04:22:29 AM
Hump day!
morning Tony.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 05:14:53 AM
Morning Dean and Tony. Heat record going to be broken today
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 05:41:35 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 06:29:17 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 06:36:05 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
Technically. But just look at it as another milestone hit.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 06:36:42 AM
Good morning, LTG, Dean, and Rick.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 06:45:12 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 07:14:05 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 07:34:02 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?
I somehow feel more enlightened. Thanks guys. What do you call a camel with no humps?
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 07:36:34 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?

what do you call a camel with no humps?

Humphrey.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 07:36:47 AM
Humphrey
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 07:37:36 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?

what do you call a camel with no humps?

Humphrey.
You must be on your 4th cuppa Joe?
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 07:48:11 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?

what do you call a camel with no humps?

Humphrey.
You must be on your 4th cuppa Joe?
Just brewing my first. Actually a bit early for me. Don't usually drink my first cup until about 8:30. I can usually survive the first several hours without it.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 07:56:23 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?
I always envisioned the week like a curve, with the hump in the middle. Not even sure how the camel got involved, unless it was that GEICO commercial.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 08:04:32 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?
I always envisioned the week like a curve, with the hump in the middle. Not even sure how the camel got involved, unless it was that GEICO commercial.
Well I got through the grunt of my schedule this week. These next two days are only 8s and I'm golfing Friday. Today's high is 91. Yesterday was hot too. I brought out the pedestal fan in the Man cave. Even with the overhead and sliding door open it was still hot but I'm not complaining. It's going to cool off and winter is like 6 mos long
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 08:21:03 AM
[...]
I hear ya.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 08:25:37 AM
[...]
That's exactly why you'll never hear me complain about the heat. Got up to 92 here yesterday. Not sure if that was a record, but I don't mind at all.

EDIT: Looks like our record for yesterday was 93. Thiiiiis close.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 08:33:29 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?

what do you call a camel with no humps?

Humphrey.
You must be on your 4th cuppa Joe?
into my 2nd pot.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 08:34:42 AM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 08:35:03 AM
[...]
heading your way Rick on the 1st.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 08:36:16 AM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 08:36:50 AM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
Mine is just a couch, a couple tables and a tv in half of our two-car garage. Not quite as fancy as that, and certainly without a clever moniker. Though, I DO have a Man Cave sign hanging up. Lol
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 08:40:34 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?

what do you call a camel with no humps?

Humphrey.
You must be on your 4th cuppa Joe?
into my 2nd pot.
Had my first cup of tea early today, since I had an online chat with some coworkers, our weekly catch-up meeting. Probably get a second cup brewing shortly.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 09:39:20 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?

what do you call a camel with no humps?

Humphrey.
You must be on your 4th cuppa Joe?
into my 2nd pot.
Had my first cup of tea early today, since I had an online chat with some coworkers, our weekly catch-up meeting. Probably get a second cup brewing shortly.
No Mountain Dew?
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 09:42:12 AM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
It's in the plan to convert my detached one-car garage but only after I complete a handful of other home renovations. I recently threw out a perfectly good leather couch that I wanted to use for this purpose but just didn't have the room to keep it in the interim (which you well know is indefinite).
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 09:42:16 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?

what do you call a camel with no humps?

Humphrey.
You must be on your 4th cuppa Joe?
into my 2nd pot.
Had my first cup of tea early today, since I had an online chat with some coworkers, our weekly catch-up meeting. Probably get a second cup brewing shortly.
No Mountain Dew?
Just finished my second cup, Diet Mt Dew will be coming up shortly. ;)
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 09:52:37 AM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 09:56:08 AM
[...]

One of the hardest things for me to quit was soda, soft drinks, pop or whatever you call it.
My diet is not one anyone would glamour over but it works for me
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 09:59:13 AM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 10:32:45 AM
[...]

That's the key.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 10:33:28 AM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 10:46:37 AM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 11:18:04 AM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
You got the room just throw them in the truck. You never know.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 11:37:29 AM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
You got the room just throw them in the truck. You never know.
no room. Canyon has a smaller bed. I'll have too much crap going up with me and I need room to sleep.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 11:48:00 AM
Morning Dean and Tony. Heat record going to be broken today
Thought I would share.  Should get some relief here after rain this afternoon.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 11:52:14 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?
Uneven you say?
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 11:54:07 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?
I somehow feel more enlightened. Thanks guys. What do you call a camel with no humps?
Married?
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 11:54:46 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?
Uneven you say?
Your Google search history must have landed you on someone's list by now.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 11:55:00 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?

what do you call a camel with no humps?

Humphrey.
Is there an echo in here?
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 11:56:11 AM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?
Uneven you say?
Your Google search history must have landed you on someone's list by now.
Makes for some interesting ad generation... ???
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 11:57:43 AM
Today is Wednesday, June 10, the 162nd day of 2020. There are 204 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:
On June 10, 1971, President Richard M. Nixon lifted a two-decades-old trade embargo on China.

On this date:
In 1692, the first execution resulting from the Salem witch trials in Massachusetts took place as Bridget Bishop was hanged.
In 1942, during World War II, German forces massacred 173 male residents of Lidice (LIH’-dyiht-zeh), Czechoslovakia, in retaliation for the killing of Nazi official Reinhard Heydrich.

In 1944, German forces massacred 642 residents of the French village of Oradour-sur-Glane.
In 1957, in Canadian elections, John Diefenbaker (DEE’-fehn-BAY’-kur) led the Progressive Conservatives to an upset victory over the Liberal party of Prime Minister Louis St. Laurent (LOO’-ee sant law-RAHNT’).

In 1963, President John F. Kennedy signed into law the Equal Pay Act of 1963, aimed at eliminating wage disparities based on gender.
In 1967, six days of war in the Mideast involving Israel, Syria, Egypt, Jordan and Iraq ended as Israel and Syria accepted a United Nations-mediated cease-fire.
In 1977, James Earl Ray, the convicted assassin of civil rights leader Martin Luther King Jr., escaped from Brushy Mountain State Prison in Tennessee with six others; he was recaptured June 13.

In 1978, Affirmed, ridden by Steve Cauthen, won the 110th Belmont Stakes to claim horse racing’s 11th Triple Crown. (Alydar was second while Darby Creek Road came in third in a five-horse field.)
In 1990, Alberto Fujimori (foo-jee-MOHR’-ee) was elected president of Peru by a narrow margin over novelist Mario Vargas Llosa. Two members of the rap group 2 Live Crew were arrested in Hollywood, Florida (they and a third band member were later acquitted of obscenity charges).

In 1991, 11-year-old Jaycee Dugard of South Lake Tahoe, California, was abducted by Phillip and Nancy Garrido; Jaycee was held by the couple for 18 years before she was found by authorities.
In 2002, organized crime figure John Gotti died at a prison hospital in Springfield, Mo., at age 61.
In 2004, singer-musician Ray Charles died in Beverly Hills, California, at age 73.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 11:58:28 AM
Ten years ago: Army Secretary John McHugh announced that an investigation found that potentially hundreds of remains at Arlington National Cemetery were misidentified or misplaced. Nelson Mandela’s 13-year-old great-granddaughter, Zenani Mandela, was killed in a car accident while on the way home from a concert in Soweto on the eve of the World Cup. The NCAA sanctioned the University of Southern California with a two-year bowl ban, four years’ probation, loss of scholarships and forfeits of an entire year’s games for improper benefits given to Heisman Trophy winner Reggie Bush.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama ordered the deployment of up to 450 more American troops to Iraq in an effort to reverse major battlefield losses to the Islamic State. Pope Francis took the biggest step yet in cracking down on bishops who covered up for priests who raped and molested children, creating a new tribunal inside the Vatican to hear cases of bishops accused of failing to protect their flocks.

One year ago: The Golden State Warriors remained alive in the NBA Finals with a Game 5 win over the Toronto Raptors, but lost star Kevin Durant, who ruptured his right Achilles tendon; Durant had returned to action after more than a month out with a strained right calf. (The Raptors would capture the championship by winning Game 6.) Former Red Sox star David Ortiz flew to Boston for medical care; he’d undergone surgery in his native Dominican Republic after an ambush by a gunman at a bar. A helicopter pilot died when the aircraft hit the roof of a New York skyscraper in rain and fog, sparking a fire and forcing office workers to flee; records showed that the pilot was not authorized to fly in limited visibility. The Vatican issued an official document rejecting the idea that people can choose or change their genders; the document was denounced by LGBT Catholics as contributing to bigotry and violence against transgender people.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 12:01:48 PM
Today’s Birthdays:

Britain’s Prince Philip is 99.
Attorney F. Lee Bailey is 87.
Actress Alexandra Stewart is 81.
Singer Shirley Alston Reeves (The Shirelles) is 79.
Actor Jurgen Prochnow is 79.
Media commentator Jeff Greenfield is 77.
Actor Frankie Faison is 71.
Football Hall of Famer Dan Fouts is 69.
Country singer-songwriter Thom Schuyler is 68.
Sen. John Edwards, D-N.C., is 67.
Actor Andrew Stevens is 65.
Singer Barrington Henderson is 64.
Former New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer is 61.
Rock musician Kim Deal is 59.
Singer Maxi Priest is 59.
Actress Gina Gershon is 58.
Actress Jeanne Tripplehorn is 57.
Rock musician Jimmy Chamberlin is 56.
Actor Ben Daniels is 56.
Actress Kate Flannery is 56.
Model-actress Elizabeth Hurley is 55.
Rock musician Joey Santiago is 55.
Actor Doug McKeon is 54.
Rock musician Emma Anderson is 53.
Country musician Brian Hofeldt (The Derailers) is 53.
Rapper The D.O.C. is 52. Rock singer Mike Doughty is 50.
Rhythm and blues singer JoJo is 49.
Former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal is 49.
Rhythm and blues singer Faith Evans is 47.
Actor Hugh Dancy is 45.
Rhythm and blues singer Lemisha Grinstead (702) is 42.
Actor DJ Qualls is 42.
Actor Shane West is 42.
Country singer Lee Brice is 41.
Singer Hoku is 39.
Actress Leelee Sobieski is 38.
Olympic gold medal figure skater Tara Lipinski is 38.
Americana musician Bridget Kearney (Lake Street Drive) is 35.
Actor Titus Makin is 31.
Actress Tristin Mays is 30. Sasha Obama is 19.
Actress Eden McCoy is 17.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 12:02:22 PM
Thought for Today: “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” [–] Judy Garland, American singer-actress (born this date in 1922, died in 1969).
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 12:03:45 PM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: razgueado on June 10, 2020, 01:06:21 PM
Morning, muchachos. Late check-in, busy morning. But trying to stay in touch.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 01:10:36 PM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 01:17:47 PM
Morning, muchachos. Late check-in, busy morning. But trying to stay in touch.
Appreciate the effort.  Good day Raz!
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: razgueado on June 10, 2020, 01:18:35 PM
Morning, muchachos. Late check-in, busy morning. But trying to stay in touch.
Appreciate the effort.  Good day Raz!
We duz what we cans. Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 01:19:40 PM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
She going into the Foie Gras business?
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 01:20:33 PM
Morning, muchachos. Late check-in, busy morning. But trying to stay in touch.
afternoon RazMan. busy day here too. I feel your pain.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 01:20:49 PM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
Looks like you'll have a tough choice ahead of you. :D
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 01:22:50 PM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
She going into the Foie Gras business?
yes. they have been selling eggs, chickens, turkeys, and ducks. they have an ass, sheep, planning on a few pigs, and beef cattle. all while lawyering and landscaping.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: fnsmag on June 10, 2020, 01:23:24 PM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
I would get a duck just to name it Confit.

Afternoon lads! Another busy day. Hopefully have time for a smoke this afternoon.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 01:24:31 PM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
Looks like you'll have a tough choice ahead of you. :D
you're talking NY. bodies of water don't warm up until the end of August, if at all, I choose hottub.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 01:24:59 PM
Not really qualified as cheapy cheapo consideration but Smoke Inn has 48hr. flash sale starting at midnight.  15% off using code 15NOW.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 01:26:59 PM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
I would get a duck just to name it Confit.

Afternoon lads! Another busy day. Hopefully have time for a smoke this afternoon.
Good day FNS.  Busy is understandable for lack of daytime smoke, but should be no hopefully about an evening smoke.  You're starting to sound like Tony.   ;)
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 01:28:16 PM
Wednesday offerings from SBC

Wednesday Special!

Today we have one special on the three categories below.

Casa Cuevas
Guardian of the Farm
Room 101

CODE: WED = 20% off plus 5% reward points on above categories!
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 01:29:58 PM
[...]

Working with the asses here, you should be all set.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 01:35:13 PM
And from Cigar Federation...
Gotta love their descriptions....puts CI to shame.  (and every one is the super bestest!)

*VERY LIMITED MICRO-BATCH!*

At long last...we finally got you some more HOT COCOA!

I won't tell you all the mountains we had to climb, and the oceans we had to cross to get this tobacco. BUT...no matter the cost...it was worth it to get these chocolatey bombs!

Hot Cocoa is the first maduro we've ever had as a Factory Direct Boutique!

...And it is chocolatey as a MUTHA!

We were originally given this cigar by the owner of one of the best boutique factories in the biz. (Award-winning in fact!)

He asked us to smoke one with him so we could give him our expert opinion. As we clipped the cap and lit it up he told us that this was his "Hot Cocoa" blend.

Right outta the gate, the chocolate flavors knocked our socks off! We had to get some of these pronto!

Hot Cocoa is a medium strength 5x50 flavor bomb! Flavors are (of course) chocolate, cedar, cream, coffee, and nuts. Some leather in there's too.

We are doing our darndest to get some more of these but for now...we only have less than 300 of these chocolate bombs! Gobble these up and hoard them!

So Chocolatey! So Delicious! Get Yours NOW!

GET HOT COCOA NOW!
⬇BONUS! NEW DISSIDENT HOME 2020!⬇

*GET IT HERE FIRST!*

Dissident HOME 2020 is the coolest damn cigar we've seen and smoked in a long time!

Seriously, the cool factor for Dissident HOME 2020 is absolutely off the charts! I mean really, this thing is firing on all cylinders...even before you light it up!

First...it's got an expertly done box pressed! (And to get that done right is a big deal!) Second...IT'S GOT 2 WRAPPERS...a maduro leaf and corojo leaf!

Freakin' insanely good! (The only "problem" is that it's SUPER Limited!)

Dissident HOME 2020 is a full-bodied, Med/Full strength 6x54 toro. Made in extremely small batches at Oveja Negra in Esteli, Nicaragua. All tobaccos are from Nicaragua and Ecuador.

Expect phenomenal flavors of chocolate, cocoa, black pepper, raw sugar, toasted almond, aged leather, creamed coffee, hickory, cedar, and caramel.

NOTE: This is a VERY LIMITED EDITION release! We only have a few boxes of this available! 100% BOX WORTHY!
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 01:37:48 PM
[...]

actually, donkeys are the protectors of a farm by their braying.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 01:43:14 PM
[...]

Overcompensate much? Sheesh!
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 02:18:02 PM
[...]

The exclamation point key on this person's keyboard must be worn down to nothing.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: LuvTooGolf on June 10, 2020, 02:18:10 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 02:19:12 PM
[...]

Likr I said, you should be used to it from here. 🤣
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 03:10:56 PM
[...]

yeah, I guess you're right.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: FloridaDean on June 10, 2020, 03:12:07 PM
storm brewing. can barely walk. one more archives event to put on and I heading for the hottub and bed.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Threebean on June 10, 2020, 03:45:43 PM
To Houston and back today.  Time for a stick in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200610/15f6355234a5ddbc8a717571d551c612.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 04:24:23 PM
Morning, ya humps.
Hump day is only for people who have a Monday through Friday schedule right? Just wanted your opinion.
Good morning LTG
It's still in the middle of the week, so I'd consider it hump day, even if your schedule is non-traditional. Though, it seems like it would certainly lose a bit of luster if it wasn't really the middle of your work week.
I don't believe a camel's hump is always centered. How about the ones with two humps? What were we talking about?
I somehow feel more enlightened. Thanks guys. What do you call a camel with no humps?
Married?
Hahaha. True story.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 05:05:47 PM
Very common thing where I live. I spend all summer in my man cave. Dean has seen it

https://wyrk.com/do-you-know-what-a-cheektowaga-living-room-is/
yep, garage converted into a mancave. I remember. I plan on seeing it again soon too.
Is that next month Dean? You coming up to visit the family?
yes sir. leaving here the 1st. planning on Buffalo on the return trip. just not sure when I'll head back yet.
Don't forget your clubs...
I am not bringing them. I plan on working on my daughter's farm and SIL's landscaping business in my off time. this will most likely be my last trip.
Do they have a hot tub?
yes. and my SIL just dug a pond for the ducks.
Looks like you'll have a tough choice ahead of you. :D
you're talking NY. bodies of water don't warm up until the end of August, if at all, I choose hottub.
Not in the pool
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 05:07:11 PM
[...]

Yeah even cutting the lawn has its excuses
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: bluecollar on June 10, 2020, 05:09:48 PM
To Houston and back today.  Time for a stick in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200610/15f6355234a5ddbc8a717571d551c612.jpg)
Nice Mr Bean
I'm in the (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200610/11fc43b8db74eea5b4fdb4e51ab6d4e4.jpg)
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on June 10, 2020, 06:08:26 PM
To Houston and back today.  Time for a stick in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200610/15f6355234a5ddbc8a717571d551c612.jpg)
Nice one.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 07:35:46 PM
To Houston and back today.  Time for a stick in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200610/15f6355234a5ddbc8a717571d551c612.jpg)
You deserve it!
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 07:41:49 PM
To Houston and back today.  Time for a stick in the man cave.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200610/15f6355234a5ddbc8a717571d551c612.jpg)
Think I'll join you.
Title: Re: 6/10/2020
Post by: Travellin Dave on June 10, 2020, 09:51:59 PM
On with the evening.