Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Feeding me is all I can invest in these days. It ain't cheap.
comelon
You speakin' foriegn?

Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Feeding me is all I can invest in these days. It ain't cheap.
comelon
You speakin' foriegn?
That's the booze talking.

Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Feeding me is all I can invest in these days. It ain't cheap.
comelon
You speakin' foriegn?
That's the booze talking.
TWSS

Woohoo, stock market had another record day. The problem with having the bulk of one's investments in index funds is that such events are so much less exciting.
For example, it means next to nothing to me.
You? With all those big east-coast bucks you earn? Well...used to earn? You probably have an extra oil tank just for storing extra cash.
Feeding me is all I can invest in these days. It ain't cheap.
comelon
Si, verdad.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]