Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017  (Read 18851 times)

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Prepping for retirement and bought me some Walmart Tennis Shoes, damn things are pretty comfortable.
You've jumped the shark and are now officially old.
:)

Marked down to $15
I wear the $4 Converse knock offs from Wal Mart.
I might paint me some Nike Checks on these.
It's called a Swoosh, old timer.
Fuk'n Millennial Smartass

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Hey, has anyone heard from Short stack? Haven't seen him around in a while.
He has not posted in quite a while.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Hey, has anyone heard from Short stack? Haven't seen him around in a while.
He has not posted in quite a while.
Thought of him because I know he always enjoys the repartee.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Hey, has anyone heard from Short stack? Haven't seen him around in a while.
He has not posted in quite a while.
Thought of him because I know he always enjoys the repartee.
//Thanks for the thought Mayor just hanging digesting the drama and humor as usual

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Hey, has anyone heard from Short stack? Haven't seen him around in a while.
He has not posted in quite a while.
Thought of him because I know he always enjoys the repartee.
//Thanks for the thought Mayor just hanging digesting the drama and humor as usual
Ahhhh, always a lurker. That's fine. Hope all is well.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Hey, has anyone heard from Short stack? Haven't seen him around in a while.
He has not posted in quite a while.
Thought of him because I know he always enjoys the repartee.
//Thanks for the thought Mayor just hanging digesting the drama and humor as usual
Afternoon Short Stack, you at the coast!
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Hey, has anyone heard from Short stack? Haven't seen him around in a while.
He has not posted in quite a while.
Thought of him because I know he always enjoys the repartee.
//Thanks for the thought Mayor just hanging digesting the drama and humor as usual
Ahhhh, always a lurker. That's fine. Hope all is well.
//At my age any time I get up in the am it's a good day ,I hope all is well for You
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Hey, has anyone heard from Short stack? Haven't seen him around in a while.
He has not posted in quite a while.
Thought of him because I know he always enjoys the repartee.
//Thanks for the thought Mayor just hanging digesting the drama and humor as usual
Afternoon Short Stack, you at the coast!
Afternoon to You sir not at the coast just got back to the ghetto in NC from the big city of Liberty SC at the brides family farm

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Hey, has anyone heard from Short stack? Haven't seen him around in a while.
He has not posted in quite a while.
Thought of him because I know he always enjoys the repartee.
//Thanks for the thought Mayor just hanging digesting the drama and humor as usual
Ahhhh, always a lurker. That's fine. Hope all is well.
//At my age any time I get up in the am it's a good day ,I hope all is well for You
Survivin'.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Hey, has anyone heard from Short stack? Haven't seen him around in a while.
He has not posted in quite a while.
Thought of him because I know he always enjoys the repartee.
//Thanks for the thought Mayor just hanging digesting the drama and humor as usual
Ahhhh, always a lurker. That's fine. Hope all is well.
//At my age any time I get up in the am it's a good day ,I hope all is well for You
AM or PM, I'm not picky.  Evening Short stack.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day.
Wish I had known that earlier. Might have been able to make time for a quick bowl.

Howdy,  Mikey.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day.
Wish I had known that earlier. Might have been able to make time for a quick bowl.

Howdy,  Mikey.
Yo Antnee.  Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

dinner is done, just got home, nice house warming/getting my ass out of the park (that's what the card said) gifts waiting for me on the porch. 2# of Jamaican coffee, 2# of Cuban coffee, 2# of Expresso, and a 2.2# jug of CoffeeMate.
Padron #3000 and coffee started. I deserve it.

Re: Presidents' Day - 2/20/2017

hi Mike and I'moldbutstillgetoutofbedShort stack.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14