Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/20/2019
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2019, 01:33:04 PM »

Leftover Nachos for lunch here.
Damn Red....  I just noticed your holding a Thompson...!  Darn, now I'm jealous ...  I used to have one when I was a kid, but it was made by Matty Mettel and shot perforated caps...  On YouTube, Hickock 45 has a good demo of one.
Yeah, wish I had one of my very own.  I also had a Mattel Version many moons ago.

And on the very topic of guns my Utah CCP just came in the mail.
Cool ....  In Illinois it costs about $200 - $300 for a two day gun safety Course, and then the CCP (I think) costs about $400 for 3 or 4 years before it has to be renewed.  I'm not sure, but I think in Missouri, you can just strap one onto your leg like the old west.  Also, I think Missouri just past a law that a Federal Agent can not take your rightful gun away from you (door to door confiscation), and you have a right to defend.  Missouri is starting to go old school..

« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2019, 01:40:01 PM »

[...]

I have 5 year licenses in 3 states now and my total investment for all is  about $300.

« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2019, 01:52:49 PM »

how is Petey?

One day, the circus is in town. A little man walks up to the ringmaster and asks to be put in the show for the circus. The ringmaster, skeptical that this short little man can do anything, asks the man "Show me what you've got."

The little man starts running around the circus tent, flapping his arms wildly. Soon enough, he starts flying through the air. He zips around, doing all sorts of flips.

He finally comes to a rest next to the ringmaster. Completely out of breath, he asks the ringmaster "So? What'd ya think?"

The ringmaster looks at him and says, "Is that all you do? Bird imitations?"
I heard that one on M*A*S*H.

« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2019, 01:53:11 PM »

how is Petey?

One day, the circus is in town. A little man walks up to the ringmaster and asks to be put in the show for the circus. The ringmaster, skeptical that this short little man can do anything, asks the man "Show me what you've got."

The little man starts running around the circus tent, flapping his arms wildly. Soon enough, he starts flying through the air. He zips around, doing all sorts of flips.

He finally comes to a rest next to the ringmaster. Completely out of breath, he asks the ringmaster "So? What'd ya think?"

The ringmaster looks at him and says, "Is that all you do? Bird imitations?"
I heard that one on M*A*S*H.
Hawkeyes joke.

« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2019, 02:15:49 PM »

This is no joke - hazzuh!

« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2019, 02:46:15 PM »

This is no joke - hazzuh!
ha ha, later Dave.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/20/2019
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2019, 02:48:15 PM »

[...]

The Democrat's in Illinois is doing everything they can to take out guns away.  I ran across a news article that has been buried from us for the past two years.  A woman that lives near the Mount Vernon, IL area had her .22 single shot rifle taken away from her, and fined.  It was left to her by a family member that had passed away, and she did not have a foid card ($25) needed to have the rifle.  A local judge ruled, "The gun falls under her rights under the Constitution.  And personal rights can not be fee'ed or taxed, such as a foid card."  So, foid cards needed in Illinois is Unconstitutional, and has been swept under the rug ....  rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 5/20/2019
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2019, 03:03:18 PM »

how is Petey?

One day, the circus is in town. A little man walks up to the ringmaster and asks to be put in the show for the circus. The ringmaster, skeptical that this short little man can do anything, asks the man "Show me what you've got."

The little man starts running around the circus tent, flapping his arms wildly. Soon enough, he starts flying through the air. He zips around, doing all sorts of flips.

He finally comes to a rest next to the ringmaster. Completely out of breath, he asks the ringmaster "So? What'd ya think?"

The ringmaster looks at him and says, "Is that all you do? Bird imitations?"
I heard that one on M*A*S*H.
That's funny....   :)  I always feel funny bragging on a parakeet ....  I don't even think K.C. talked as much as I do about his birds.  Patty taught him to say a few phrases, but everything else he just picks up.  He loves to watch Kiwi the talking Parakeet on YouTube.  Kiwi taught him to say, "Kiwi, Good Bird, and Kiwi's Warble ..."  So he picks up normal words and phrases.  Such as, I was looking out the back window, and he lands on the curtain rod next to me and says, "See any birds..?" He landed on my shoulder and started aggravating me and I said, "damn bird."  And he flew away and was laughing...  He does and says crazy things everyday.  I told my wife, there hasn't been a day gone by yet that he hasn't amazed me.  I bet your glad you got me started... hahaha

« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2019, 03:20:32 PM »

[...]

I wish I was that proud of my own children.

« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2019, 03:40:33 PM »

[...]

we do too.

« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2019, 05:10:07 PM »

Looks like Tony’s Lack of Pride Killed The Banter

« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2019, 05:24:56 PM »

Looks like Tony’s Lack of Pride Killed The Banter
Probably.

« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2019, 05:28:26 PM »

I don't have a clue what this is. I'm guessing I got this from The Cigar Authority care package. It's ok for a Monday commute cigar.

« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2019, 05:38:49 PM »

I don't have a clue what this is. I'm guessing I got this from The Cigar Authority care package. It's ok for a Monday commute cigar.

Well, for starters it’s a Connie.

Five years ago, Oscar Valladares began his foray into manufacturing cigars, releasing a line called 2012 by Oscar that was a nod to the Mayan calendar and the accompanying thought that it foretold the end of the world on Dec. 21.

For his fifth anniversary celebration, Valladares and his blender, Byron Duarte, decided that it would be fitting to bring that original line from March 2012 back to the market. This reinvigorated series is being released in three blends with four sizes that are rolling out throughout 2017.

https://halfwheel.com/oscar-valladares-celebrates-five-years-2012-oscar-rebirth-edition

« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2019, 06:03:17 PM »

I don't have a clue what this is. I'm guessing I got this from The Cigar Authority care package. It's ok for a Monday commute cigar.

Well, for starters it’s a Connie.

Five years ago, Oscar Valladares began his foray into manufacturing cigars, releasing a line called 2012 by Oscar that was a nod to the Mayan calendar and the accompanying thought that it foretold the end of the world on Dec. 21.

For his fifth anniversary celebration, Valladares and his blender, Byron Duarte, decided that it would be fitting to bring that original line from March 2012 back to the market. This reinvigorated series is being released in three blends with four sizes that are rolling out throughout 2017.

https://halfwheel.com/oscar-valladares-celebrates-five-years-2012-oscar-rebirth-edition
Definitely more information than I had. It's decent. A solid medium bodied smoke for a Connecticut.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6