Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

In the courtyard with the dogs having a Maestro del Tiempo and a Diet Coke.
Master of Time is good, we also need a Master of Tides...
Extra good at 25 for $90 delivered

No storm tracking this morning?
No kidding, A-Hole Jim Cantore has been in Wrightsville Beach, NC for 2 days and that is give it take 20miles of where the eye is expected to make landfall.

We had a birthday dinner for the warden right behind where he has off and on been standing at the marina.
they just kicked him off Wrightsville Beach.
Yep, and he is back standing at the marina again.  We also ate lunch (and a terrible lunch by the way) right where the The Weather Channel Bimbo Stephanie is standing
I'm waiting for her Weather Channel shirt to blow open.
Her ample assets would make that interesting.
Maybe blow the skirt up, too, get a better look at those gams.

What, my avi not good enough for you?
I prefer a little more butt than your avi is carting around.
this better?
That one may be taking advantage of the situation. Lol
Looks like Dean has been trading pictures with Oy.
Have not seen any photos from Dean of a half smoked cigar sticking up between two fingers
better?

[...]

No, cause you can only see one of your fingers. Looks like you've got the cigar nub glued to the bottom of your finger. Lol

In the courtyard with the dogs having a Maestro del Tiempo and a Diet Coke.
Master of Time is good, we also need a Master of Tides...
Extra good at 25 for $90 delivered
For sure.  Did you take advantage of the Futuro bundle deal at the Sis last week?

👍

[...]

😆 GFY

There she is, kind of weird that the current forecast track takes Florence right over the top of Florence, South Carolina

tried one of these when I first got them, very tight draw, not a fan then or now, may dry box the rest of them.

tried one of these when I first got them, very tight draw, not a fan then or now, may dry box the rest of them.
We know you prefer a MUCH looser draw. ;)

Morning, muchachos.

Good Day GuestAppearanceRaz.

Morning, muchachos.
almost afternoon RazMan.
good day.

tried one of these when I first got them, very tight draw, not a fan then or now, may dry box the rest of them.
We know you prefer a MUCH looser draw. ;)
He's just out of practice in dealing with tight, although probably and expert at dry boxing.

tried one of these when I first got them, very tight draw, not a fan then or now, may dry box the rest of them.
We know you prefer a MUCH looser draw. ;)
I know women who could draw the shit out of it.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8