CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 29, 2024, 01:13:05 AM

Title: 2/29/2024
Post by: CigarBanter on February 29, 2024, 01:13:05 AM
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 06:04:35 AM
Morning, boyos. Happy day of leaping.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 06:05:04 AM
Joe:

Romeo y Julieta Viejo 'R' (robusto) - 5/24.50
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 06:06:13 AM
Sis:

Door #1 - Punch Variety Sampler II - 10/34.99
    2 x Punch Signature Robusto (5.0"x54)
    2 x Punch Grand Cru Britania Deluxe (6.2”x50)
    2 x Punch Pita (6.1”x50)
    2 x Punch Gran Puro Rancho (5.5”x54)
    2 x Punch Bareknuckle Belicoso (5.0”x50)

Door #2 - Ortega Cubao Robusto - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Diesel Whiskey Row Sherry Cask Robusto - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 06:10:30 AM
Morning, boyos. Happy day of leaping.
Good morning, fellow lord of leaping.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 06:12:58 AM
Extra working day of the year but I'm taking half of it off.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 06:25:54 AM
@LuvTooGolf: Are you definitely attending the DE event?
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 06:28:58 AM
@LuvTooGolf: Are you definitely attending the DE event?
Yes sir, unless some freak weather moves in. Colder today, but no rain or snow in the forecast, so it's looking good.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 06:45:43 AM
@LuvTooGolf: Are you definitely attending the DE event?
Yes sir, unless some freak weather moves in. Colder today, but no rain or snow in the forecast, so it's looking good.
And of course, I go upstairs and look outside for the first time today, and it's snowing. Like, what in the actual fuck is with weather people recently? They're like Sis IT people.

Supposed to get up to 35 today, so anything falling should melt. I'm still feeling good about attending.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 08:10:07 AM
@LuvTooGolf: Are you definitely attending the DE event?
Yes sir, unless some freak weather moves in. Colder today, but no rain or snow in the forecast, so it's looking good.
And of course, I go upstairs and look outside for the first time today, and it's snowing. Like, what in the actual fuck is with weather people recently? They're like Sis IT people.

Supposed to get up to 35 today, so anything falling should melt. I'm still feeling good about attending.
Though, I'd feel a little better if it would stop snowing.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 09:01:32 AM
Enjoying a cup (or two) of very special tea, in honor of Leap Day. Also ordered another pouch for myself and pops.

https://www.adagio.com/black/brigadoon.html
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 09:53:06 AM
@LuvTooGolf: Are you definitely attending the DE event?
Yes sir, unless some freak weather moves in. Colder today, but no rain or snow in the forecast, so it's looking good.
It was supposed to be cold and rainy today. Happy to report that there hasn't been any precipitation today. Cold as shit though.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 09:55:44 AM
Enjoying a cup (or two) of very special tea, in honor of Leap Day. Also ordered another pouch for myself and pops.

https://www.adagio.com/black/brigadoon.html
That sounds good. I love a good cup of tea.

Love a good cup of coffee too.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 10:01:57 AM
@LuvTooGolf: Are you definitely attending the DE event?
Yes sir, unless some freak weather moves in. Colder today, but no rain or snow in the forecast, so it's looking good.
It was supposed to be cold and rainy today. Happy to report that there hasn't been any precipitation today. Cold as shit though.
Weather forecasting lately has been like we've given AI a crack at making the predictions and it's flailing around miserably.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 10:02:57 AM
Speaking of flailing, I've got one guess left for the Wordle and I can think of two possibilities. As soon as I made my first guess and saw what was in place, I knew it would be a tough one.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 10:25:24 AM
Speaking of flailing, I've got one guess left for the Wordle and I can think of two possibilities. As soon as I made my first guess and saw what was in place, I knew it would be a tough one.
Hmmm. I guess I should take a gander.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 10:27:08 AM
Morning, boyos. Happy day of leaping.
And Happy Sadie Hawkins Day as well!
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 10:29:52 AM
Morning, boyos. Happy day of leaping.
And Happy Sadie Hawkins Day as well!
Probably not Dave, but Tony, do you remember Sadie Hawkins dances back in the day?
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 10:31:58 AM
Morning, boyos. Happy day of leaping.
And Happy Sadie Hawkins Day as well!
Probably not Dave, but Tony, do you remember Sadie Hawkins dances back in the day?
I've heard the term, but have no idea what it references and certainly never attended one.

Morning, FlashbackDave.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 10:46:07 AM
Morning, boyos. Happy day of leaping.
And Happy Sadie Hawkins Day as well!
There seems to be some disagreement on the date, according to my quick Google search to find out what Sadie Hawkins Day was:

The date for Sadie Hawkins Day most commonly reported is November 13, two days before the first appearance in the comics. The date has on occasion been confused for February 29 (Leap Day), the date for Bachelor's Day according to the original Irish tradition of women being allowed to propose marriage.

Al Capp finally set the date for Sadie Hawkins Day as November 26, in his last Li'l Abner daily strip on November 5, 1977.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 10:47:03 AM
Morning, boyos. Happy day of leaping.
And Happy Sadie Hawkins Day as well!
Probably not Dave, but Tony, do you remember Sadie Hawkins dances back in the day?
Absolutely. Never remember being asked to one though.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 10:51:55 AM
Speaking of flailing, I've got one guess left for the Wordle and I can think of two possibilities. As soon as I made my first guess and saw what was in place, I knew it would be a tough one.
Hmmm. I guess I should take a gander.

I'm happy I got it but pissed it took me three since I've been using this a lot lately as my first word. But my second guess was especially stupid because I used the same first letter as I had in my previous guess.

Wordle 985 3/6

🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 11:11:33 AM
Today is Thursday, Feb. 29, the 60th day of 2024.
There are 306 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On February 29, 1940, Hattie McDaniel became the first Black actor to win an Academy Award when she took best supporting actress for “Gone With the Wind,” which won eight Oscars overall including best picture.

On this date:

In 1504, Christopher Columbus, stranded in Jamaica during his fourth voyage to the West, used a correctly predicted lunar eclipse to frighten hostile natives into providing food for his crew.

In 1796, President George Washington proclaimed Jay’s Treaty, which settled some outstanding differences with Britain, in effect.

In 1892, the United States and Britain agreed to submit to arbitration their dispute over seal-hunting rights in the Bering Sea. (A commission later ruled in favor of Britain.)

In 1904, bandleader Jimmy Dorsey was born in Shenandoah, Pennsylvania.

In 1916, singer, actor and TV personality Dinah Shore was born Frances Rose Shore in Winchester, Tennessee. (Shore, who claimed March 1, 1917 as her birthdate, died in 1994 just days before she would have turned 78.)

In 1936, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a second Neutrality Act as he appealed to American businesses not to increase exports to belligerents.

In 1956, President Dwight D. Eisenhower announced he would seek a second term of office. Serial killer Aileen Wuornos was born in Rochester, Michigan (she was executed by the state of Florida in 2002).

In 1960, the first Playboy Club, featuring waitresses clad in “bunny” outfits, opened in Chicago. Serial killer Richard Ramirez was born in El Paso, Texas (he died in 2013 while awaiting execution in California).

In 1968, at the Grammy Awards, the 5th Dimension’s “Up, Up and Away” won record of the year for 1967, while album of the year honors went to The Beatles’ “Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band.”

In 1980, former Israeli foreign minister Yigal Allon, who had played an important role in the Jewish state’s fight for independence, died at age 61.

In 1984, Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Elliott Trudeau announced he was stepping down after more than 15 combined years in power.

In 1996, Daniel Green was convicted in Lumberton, North Carolina, of murdering James R. Jordan, the father of basketball star Michael Jordan, during a 1993 roadside holdup. (Green and an accomplice, Larry Martin Demery, were sentenced to life in prison.)

In 2012, Davy Jones the heartthrob singer who helped propel the made-for-TV rock band The Monkees to the top of the pop charts, died in Stuart, Florida at age 66.

In 2016, Justice Clarence Thomas broke 10 years of courtroom silence and posed questions during a Supreme Court oral argument dealing with gun rights, provoking gasps from the audience.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 11:13:01 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Former astronaut Jack Lousma is 88.
Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople is 84.
Motivational speaker Tony Robbins is 64.
Legal affairs blogger Eugene Volokh is 56.
Actor Antonio Sabato Jr. is 52.
Poet, musician and hip-hop artist Saul Williams is 52.
Rapper Ja Rule is 48.
Singer-musician Mark Foster (Foster the People) is 40.
Former NHL goaltender Cam Ward is 40.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 11:13:21 AM
Speaking of flailing, I've got one guess left for the Wordle and I can think of two possibilities. As soon as I made my first guess and saw what was in place, I knew it would be a tough one.
Hmmm. I guess I should take a gander.

I'm happy I got it but pissed it took me three since I've been using this a lot lately as my first word. But my second guess was especially stupid because I used the same first letter as I had in my previous guess.

Wordle 985 3/6

🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛
🟨⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Now I have to reevaluate, because I can't imagine you using either of the options I have in my mind as the answer as your first word.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 11:13:56 AM
Just and over today as it is 0

...and no ladies to look forward to.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 11:15:42 AM
Just and over today as it is 0

...and no ladies to look forward to.
Thank goodness for Tony Robbins, 1.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 11:26:50 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Former astronaut Jack Lousma is 88.
Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople is 84.
Motivational speaker Tony Robbins is 64.
Legal affairs blogger Eugene Volokh is 56.
Actor Antonio Sabato Jr. is 52.
Poet, musician and hip-hop artist Saul Williams is 52.
Rapper Ja Rule is 48.
Singer-musician Mark Foster (Foster the People) is 40.
Former NHL goaltender Cam Ward is 40.
Three. I also know three more people (non celebs) with this birthday.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 11:28:28 AM
Just and over today as it is 0

...and no ladies to look forward to.
Boooo!
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 11:36:36 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Former astronaut Jack Lousma is 88.
Ecumenical Patriarch Bartholomew I of Constantinople is 84.
Motivational speaker Tony Robbins is 64.
Legal affairs blogger Eugene Volokh is 56.
Actor Antonio Sabato Jr. is 52.
Poet, musician and hip-hop artist Saul Williams is 52.
Rapper Ja Rule is 48.
Singer-musician Mark Foster (Foster the People) is 40.
Former NHL goaltender Cam Ward is 40.
Three. I also know three more people (non celebs) with this birthday.
There's gotta be some long odds on knowing 3 people with this birthday!
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 11:39:45 AM
Morning, boyos. Happy day of leaping.
And Happy Sadie Hawkins Day as well!
There seems to be some disagreement on the date, according to my quick Google search to find out what Sadie Hawkins Day was:

The date for Sadie Hawkins Day most commonly reported is November 13, two days before the first appearance in the comics. The date has on occasion been confused for February 29 (Leap Day), the date for Bachelor's Day according to the original Irish tradition of women being allowed to propose marriage.

Al Capp finally set the date for Sadie Hawkins Day as November 26, in his last Li'l Abner daily strip on November 5, 1977.

I've always heard it as both the date in November and today.  They were usually February dances.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 11:42:00 AM
Morning, boyos. Happy day of leaping.
And Happy Sadie Hawkins Day as well!
There seems to be some disagreement on the date, according to my quick Google search to find out what Sadie Hawkins Day was:

The date for Sadie Hawkins Day most commonly reported is November 13, two days before the first appearance in the comics. The date has on occasion been confused for February 29 (Leap Day), the date for Bachelor's Day according to the original Irish tradition of women being allowed to propose marriage.

Al Capp finally set the date for Sadie Hawkins Day as November 26, in his last Li'l Abner daily strip on November 5, 1977.

I've always heard it as both the date in November and today.  They were usually February dances.
And a bit more information than you ever needed...

Leap Days are to account for Earth completing one full revolution around the sun about every 365.25 days. Thus, we add one day to the calendar every four years in February, giving us Feb. 29.

However, Earth doesn't complete a single trip around the sun every 365.25 days. It's actually every 365.242181 days. Thus, adding a Leap Day actually adds slightly too much time to the calendar to be accurate.

Leap Days were first introduced in ancient Roman times in 45 B.C. with the Julian calendar. They were the first ones to add an extra day to February every four years. But over time, that slight misalignment compounded and meant the Julian calendar wasn't aligned perfectly with Earth's orbit.

In 1582, the Catholic Church wanted to correct this mistake by adjusting the calendar. By then, the calendar was off by 10 days from Earth's orbit. So, on Oct. 4, 1582, Pope Gregory XIII declared that the next day would be Oct. 15, 1582 to account for that gap.

The Gregorian Calendar, as it came to be known, (and the current calendar we use today) also added the rule for Leap Days that said that we have to skip three Leap Days every 400 years. This was to account for it being 365.242181 days instead of 365.25. If a year is divisible by 100, but not by 400, we skip a Leap Day that year.

Thus, it looks like this: Skip Leap Day in 1700, 1800, 1900, but not in 2000, then go back to skipping Leap Day in 2100, 2200 and 2300.

If, when the United States was founded in 1776, we decided to abolish Leap Days, we would be exactly two months ahead (60 days) of where we should be on the calendar. That would mean today's date would be April 29 instead of Feb. 29.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 11:43:27 AM
NO birthday ladies today, but we can look forward to St. Patricks.  Time to order your Guinness and candela cigars.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 11:44:23 AM
NO birthday ladies today, but we can look forward to St. Patricks.  Time to order your Guinness and candela cigars.
That'll do just fine.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 11:48:44 AM
Speaking of Smokin' O' the Green, look what I got yesterday...
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 12:00:04 PM
NO birthday ladies today, but we can look forward to St. Patricks.  Time to order your Guinness and candela cigars.
You're a genius! I feel a little bad that we're taking a day away from black history and jumping right into March. But I'm not complaining about the photos you posted.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 12:00:24 PM
Speaking of Smokin' O' the Green, look what I got yesterday...
Nice!
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 12:03:20 PM
Speaking of Smokin' O' the Green, look what I got yesterday...
You're all set for the next few St Paddy's Days. :D
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 01:24:51 PM
Phew!

Wordle 985 6/6*

⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 01:53:15 PM
NO birthday ladies today, but we can look forward to St. Patricks.  Time to order your Guinness and candela cigars.
You're a genius! I feel a little bad that we're taking a day away from black history and jumping right into March. But I'm not complaining about the photos you posted.
Don't let me jump too fast...
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 02:24:18 PM
Connections
Puzzle #263
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 03:15:44 PM
Should have known it looked too easy.
Purple was absurd.

Connections
Puzzle #263
🟨🟩🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟪🟪🟪🟪
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 03:26:45 PM
Wordle 985 5/6

⬛⬛🟨🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 04:48:34 PM
DE event check-in

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240229/8d52060f3e3191896476cf30e307c309.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 07:16:59 PM
Phew!

Wordle 985 6/6*

🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Glad that worked out for you.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 07:18:05 PM
Quick smoke before happy hour. New World.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/39cc097bfc43017683dd2d6574e1be5b.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 07:19:49 PM
6 dozen oysters and a couple of old fashioneds. El Pulpo culebra to follow.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/7bc7a73000b830b3d215938221c7f0c9.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 07:20:27 PM
DE event check-in

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240229/8d52060f3e3191896476cf30e307c309.jpg)
What else did you buy?
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 07:24:24 PM
DE event check-in

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240229/8d52060f3e3191896476cf30e307c309.jpg)
What else did you buy?
The Herrera was the freebie.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/b28191ba0edcc32e1b86a2ddd0c960dc.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 07:46:40 PM
DE event check-in

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240229/8d52060f3e3191896476cf30e307c309.jpg)
What else did you buy?
The Herrera was the freebie.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/b28191ba0edcc32e1b86a2ddd0c960dc.jpg)
Nice haul. Did you ever have the Herrera?
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 08:12:31 PM
Next up Dias de Gloria Brazilia by AJF. Very nice. Especially the retrohale.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/27dca967762b8c1b6abb9d10a90980db.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 08:27:38 PM
6 dozen oysters and a couple of old fashioneds. El Pulpo culebra to follow.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/7bc7a73000b830b3d215938221c7f0c9.jpg)
Livin the life!
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 08:29:35 PM
DE event check-in

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240229/8d52060f3e3191896476cf30e307c309.jpg)
What else did you buy?
The Herrera was the freebie.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/b28191ba0edcc32e1b86a2ddd0c960dc.jpg)
Nice haul. Did you ever have the Herrera?
Not for a while, but I've had it before.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 08:37:18 PM
DE event check-in

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240229/8d52060f3e3191896476cf30e307c309.jpg)
What else did you buy?
The Herrera was the freebie.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/b28191ba0edcc32e1b86a2ddd0c960dc.jpg)
Nice haul. Did you ever have the Herrera?
Not for a while, but I've had it before.
Though, not this size. I've had the robusto, this is a toro.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 29, 2024, 08:39:39 PM
Going with an AJ myself.
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 08:40:33 PM
Next up Dias de Gloria Brazilia by AJF. Very nice. Especially the retrohale.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/27dca967762b8c1b6abb9d10a90980db.jpg)
Can't say enough about how good this stick is.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/fec1deea187a41f457e456bd33ad1bf7.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 09:06:04 PM
Penn Standard Gold nightcap

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/c7197af9cc57311a3ebee057797ad0e0.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 29, 2024, 09:50:22 PM
One more for the leap day celebration. Stolen Throne Cigars. This one is called Crook of the Crown. New to me. Nice cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/80c90a8b05688dfff361d154a8945dfc.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/29/2024
Post by: LuvTooGolf on February 29, 2024, 10:11:17 PM
One more for the leap day celebration. Stolen Throne Cigars. This one is called Crook of the Crown. New to me. Nice cigar.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20240301/80c90a8b05688dfff361d154a8945dfc.jpg)
You've certainly made the most of your extra day.