Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2016, 09:45:29 AM »

good morning guys. didn't know I'd learn economics on a Sunday. 🤔
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Always things to learn here on the banter.  Good morning Dean.

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2016, 09:46:47 AM »

it's getting to be snowbird time. what rentals that are available are short term and expensive. realtor #1 is an airhead and I 'fired' her. realtor #2 is trying hard to find me a little 2 bedroom house in a country setting. she says I'd be money ahead if I bought a house instead of renting one. I told her that if she would find one that came with a maintenance person I consider it.
But it would come with a maintenance person...

« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2016, 09:53:06 AM »

it's getting to be snowbird time. what rentals that are available are short term and expensive. realtor #1 is an airhead and I 'fired' her. realtor #2 is trying hard to find me a little 2 bedroom house in a country setting. she says I'd be money ahead if I bought a house instead of renting one. I told her that if she would find one that came with a maintenance person I consider it.
But it would come with a maintenance person...
wanted, 35-55 year old lady for maintenance position. shared living arrangement provided. must demonstrate skill level.

« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2016, 10:03:41 AM »

good morning guys. didn't know I'd learn economics on a Sunday. 🤔
EPC 2nd and coffee here.
Always things to learn here on the banter.  Good morning Dean.
Something new everyday here!

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2016, 10:04:41 AM »

Morning Dean

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2016, 10:09:42 AM »

it's getting to be snowbird time. what rentals that are available are short term and expensive. realtor #1 is an airhead and I 'fired' her. realtor #2 is trying hard to find me a little 2 bedroom house in a country setting. she says I'd be money ahead if I bought a house instead of renting one. I told her that if she would find one that came with a maintenance person I consider it.
But it would come with a maintenance person...
wanted, 35-55 65-85 year old lady for maintenance position. shared living arrangement provided. must demonstrate skill level.
Fixed it for you Dean.

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2016, 10:10:36 AM »

Not raining at the moment guess I will walk the dogs.

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2016, 10:13:08 AM »

it's getting to be snowbird time. what rentals that are available are short term and expensive. realtor #1 is an airhead and I 'fired' her. realtor #2 is trying hard to find me a little 2 bedroom house in a country setting. she says I'd be money ahead if I bought a house instead of renting one. I told her that if she would find one that came with a maintenance person I consider it.
But it would come with a maintenance person...
wanted, 35-55 65-85 year old lady for maintenance position. shared living arrangement provided. must demonstrate skill level.
Fixed it for you Dean.
thanks Dave.

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2016, 10:46:29 AM »

it's getting to be snowbird time. what rentals that are available are short term and expensive. realtor #1 is an airhead and I 'fired' her. realtor #2 is trying hard to find me a little 2 bedroom house in a country setting. she says I'd be money ahead if I bought a house instead of renting one. I told her that if she would find one that came with a maintenance person I consider it.
But it would come with a maintenance person...
wanted, 35-55 65-85 year old lady for maintenance position. shared living arrangement provided. must demonstrate skill level.
Fixed it for you Dean.
thanks Dave.
Always glad to be of assistance! ;)

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2016, 10:50:51 AM »

All Democrat run state with top 5 strictest gun laws in the entire U.S. So, just how does this happen?

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. (AP) -- Thirteen people have been shot and wounded at a house party in Connecticut.

Police in Bridgeport were called to the home around 1:30 a.m. Sunday for a report of shots fired.

Responding officers found 11 men and two women suffering from gunshot wounds. All of the victims were taken to area hospitals for treatment. One of the women suffered a gunshot wound to the face and is in critical condition.

Police believe there were at least two shooters and that they fired through some hedges in the yard of an adjacent home. There's no word on a possible motive.

The shooting remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to contact Bridgeport police.

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2016, 11:13:34 AM »

El Triunfador #3 (corona) lit.

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2016, 12:41:13 PM »

El Triunfador #3 (corona) lit.
In the pool?

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2016, 12:58:00 PM »

Good morning, gentlemen. Combined my night's sleep and a morning nap. Now I'm ready to do nothing!

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2016, 01:19:44 PM »

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2016, 01:20:27 PM »

Afternoon Mayor
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6