Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2016, 07:27:10 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2016, 07:27:50 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Agree with that also!

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2016, 07:31:11 AM »

Welcome relief on the way, yeah sure!

Dangerously high heat and humidity today
 Updated: 16 mins ago

A Heat Advisory is in effect for much of the area for temperatures that will feel as hot as 112 degrees. Welcome relief arrives this weekend…

« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2016, 07:32:50 AM »

Welcome relief on the way, yeah sure!

Dangerously high heat and humidity today
 Updated: 16 mins ago

A Heat Advisory is in effect for much of the area for temperatures that will feel as hot as 112 degrees. Welcome relief arrives this weekend…
F'n dewpoint is 78 deg right now.  81 deg, 91% RH.  Oh yeah....

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2016, 07:33:13 AM »

161 Days!

« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2016, 07:50:13 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.

« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2016, 07:51:07 AM »

Welcome relief on the way, yeah sure!

Dangerously high heat and humidity today
 Updated: 16 mins ago

A Heat Advisory is in effect for much of the area for temperatures that will feel as hot as 112 degrees. Welcome relief arrives this weekend…
F'n dewpoint is 78 deg right now.  81 deg, 91% RH.  Oh yeah....
Isn't the dewpoint in TexDave's pool less than that?

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2016, 07:56:38 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
LOL, they have one in Ruston too and I think about stopping in for old times  sake every time I drive down I-20.

The more popular joint for us in my day was the Pit Grill which is long gone in Ruston but I have noticed in my travels there are a few scattered around the country, mostly in small towns.

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2016, 07:57:06 AM »

Welcome relief on the way, yeah sure!

Dangerously high heat and humidity today
 Updated: 16 mins ago

A Heat Advisory is in effect for much of the area for temperatures that will feel as hot as 112 degrees. Welcome relief arrives this weekend…
F'n dewpoint is 78 deg right now.  81 deg, 91% RH.  Oh yeah....
Isn't the dewpoint in TexDave's pool less than that?
Chit, the water temperature in my pool is not too much higher than that.

« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2016, 08:11:33 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.

« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2016, 08:14:03 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Ok, I take that back. Apparently, we have a bunch of them in Ohio. Had no idea.

« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2016, 08:14:42 AM »

Good morning, humpees.

« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2016, 08:15:24 AM »

« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2016, 08:16:46 AM »

Can't remember the last time I ate at a Denny's or IHOP.
I hate IHOP (fuk'n commie yuppie hangout with way overpriced food which is mostly not that good) but I had Denny's breakfast in San Antonio a few months back.
Nothing wrong with Denny's, as long as you don't mind the sometimes sketchy clientele.
That would be Waffle House with the scary clientele regardless of the time of day.   And goes for their help, too.
Don't know if there are any Waffle Houses in Yankeeland, but I agree.  Do have a nostalgic need to visit the one in Clemson on visits however.
Definitely don't have any north of the Mason/Dixon line, but it's a must visit when heading to the dirty south.
Ok, I take that back. Apparently, we have a bunch of them in Ohio. Had no idea.
I do believe it's in their franchise agreement that cigarette smoke hang in the air at all times.

« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2016, 08:17:11 AM »

Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16