Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2016, 09:14:25 AM »

Got me an $86 dollar order over at cigarbid. high shipping priced items: two 20 ct mazo's of Villiager cigars, 5 Vegas boardroom ashtray, two black Ice pie jars, one humicare rectangle humidifier, 5 pack of MOW SP 52C's, and some other items.  having free shipping, keeps the order at $86, not over a $100.  8)
Morning Flip.  You ever used the black ice before?  I'm truly amazed at how much that stuff expands.
this is my third buy, When i got the first jar, i wanted to immediately call customer service to let them know they  Seriously shortchanged me in filling up the jars.  what those few dried up scraps, isn't going to fill this jar, when I add water.  I was wrong.

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2016, 09:14:25 AM »

Morning all.
GMornin AlmostRetiredbutnotquiteyetTex

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2016, 09:15:12 AM »

Morning Sam and YellowStar.  Things moving a little slow around these parts this morning.
Good mornin Dave - where abouts have you been travelin lately?
In San Diego this week.  Looking to meet up with JWacky on Wednesday.
Quick turnaround, heading to France next week.
NICE!  Business in France?  I need to get a new job!
Actually I am going to Nice.... ;)
;D ;D
nice....

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2016, 09:18:01 AM »

Haunted bookshop in my savinelli Canadian billiard with decaf coffee
The dreaded PIPE talk.  Morning Leo's dad.

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2016, 09:18:53 AM »

Morning Sam and YellowStar.  Things moving a little slow around these parts this morning.
Good mornin Dave - where abouts have you been travelin lately?
In San Diego this week.  Looking to meet up with JWacky on Wednesday.
Quick turnaround, heading to France next week.
NICE!  Business in France?  I need to get a new job!
Actually I am going to Nice.... ;)
;D ;D
nice....
Niece.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/8/2016
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2016, 09:26:56 AM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/8/2016
« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2016, 09:28:17 AM »

For her birthday or Christmas, BD should get her a nice copper kettle to do her fudge in properly.
Fudge and chicken wings in the same pan...doesn't seem like anything's happening properly over there. Morning San Diego Dave
i normally put a mixture of Frank's Red hot sauce and melted butter on my wings,  I will dip them in blue cheese dressing, but not fudge, no can't see wings and fudge going over well.  Good morning boys.
Good morning Flip.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/8/2016
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2016, 09:29:03 AM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/8/2016
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2016, 09:29:43 AM »

For her birthday or Christmas, BD should get her a nice copper kettle to do her fudge in properly.
Here's looking up you ol' double boiler.
Good morning CB.  Hope you are finally feeling better to enjoy some of the nice weather headed our way.

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2016, 09:32:09 AM »

Another shitstorm start today.

@ Travellin Dave - I may be going to NY tomorrow (Manhattan, financial district/Washington Square), what would be the preferred airport to use?
I think Newark that has a direct link to the train station, and take the train in.  JFK and LaGuadia are a hassle getting into the city.

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2016, 09:33:51 AM »

Hey guys we got a crowd here and now too bad I got to take a nap from working all night

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2016, 09:37:20 AM »

Hey guys we got a crowd here and now too bad I got to take a nap from working all night
you can come back later and catch up, right now, go catch some zzzz's

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2016, 09:42:32 AM »

good morning guys.
Oliva O robusto and coffee.
going back to the driving range after I get my laundry done.

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2016, 09:48:45 AM »

For her birthday or Christmas, BD should get her a nice copper kettle to do her fudge in properly.
Here's looking up you ol' double boiler.
Good morning CB.  Hope you are finally feeling better to enjoy some of the nice weather headed our way.
Still hacking around some.  Up into the 70's the next couple of days.  Morning Sam.

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2016, 10:13:43 AM »

Another shitstorm start today.

@ Travellin Dave - I may be going to NY tomorrow (Manhattan, financial district/Washington Square), what would be the preferred airport to use?
I think Newark that has a direct link to the train station, and take the train in.  JFK and LaGuadia are a hassle getting into the city.
Thanks
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10