Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: March 01, 2016, 04:13:09 PM »

Things are looking up (literally) hot blonde just asked if the seat next to me was available, hell yeah it is let me stand up and check you out....
she must figure, grandpa looks safe, I can read my book in peace.  ::)
SHEESH, she is a federal po-po.
So did she get you to spill your guts.  I'm sure she's effective at it.

« Reply #61 on: March 01, 2016, 04:14:25 PM »

Had an interesting lunch of piñon, or as I described it, plantain lasagne.  Yum!

« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2016, 04:19:49 PM »

I had to give a brief presentation this morning and I did it in the same location as JFK gave his last speech the night before he died.  It was a pretty neat thing for me.
Good luck tomorrow
Stay away from anywhere near a grassy knoll.

« Reply #63 on: March 01, 2016, 04:37:59 PM »

Anybody gotten an offer from the Sis for Osiris, a 10 cigar mazo with and artsy wrapper of two different origins?

« Reply #64 on: March 01, 2016, 04:40:07 PM »

Anybody gotten an offer from the Sis for Osiris, a 10 cigar mazo with and artsy wrapper of two different origins?
Yes.

« Reply #65 on: March 01, 2016, 04:53:02 PM »

Things are looking up (literally) hot blonde just asked if the seat next to me was available, hell yeah it is let me stand up and check you out....
she must figure, grandpa looks safe, I can read my book in peace.  ::)
SHEESH, she is a federal po-po.
So did she get you to spill your nutsguts.  I'm sure she's effective at it.
;)

« Reply #66 on: March 01, 2016, 04:53:22 PM »

Anybody gotten an offer from the Sis for Osiris, a 10 cigar mazo with and artsy wrapper of two different origins?
Yes.
Yes

« Reply #67 on: March 01, 2016, 04:55:49 PM »

I was bored to tears and said fuk-it and left.  Pub across the street where we used to smoke closed up.  Mother-Fuk'n Commies probably did it

« Reply #68 on: March 01, 2016, 04:57:38 PM »

I was bored to tears and said fuk-it and left.  Pub across the street where we used to smoke closed up.  Mother-Fuk'n Commies probably did it
Long haired, commie, pinko freaks!

« Reply #69 on: March 01, 2016, 04:59:18 PM »

Had an interesting lunch of piñon, or as I described it, plantain lasagne.  Yum!
Southern square lunch for me, Pot Roast, green beans and mashed potatoes/brown gravy with some cornbread.

« Reply #70 on: March 01, 2016, 05:16:45 PM »

I was bored to tears and said fuk-it and left.  Pub across the street where we used to smoke closed up.  Mother-Fuk'n Commies probably did it
Long haired, commie, pinko freaks!
Add Maggot Infested

« Reply #71 on: March 01, 2016, 05:22:59 PM »

I had to give a brief presentation this morning and I did it in the same location as JFK gave his last speech the night before he died.  It was a pretty neat thing for me.
Good luck tomorrow
Stay away from anywhere near a grassy knoll.
and avoid riding in the back of a convertible, with the Governor of Texas.
hazzuh boys, I am off as LTG would say.

« Reply #72 on: March 01, 2016, 05:26:36 PM »

I had to give a brief presentation this morning and I did it in the same location as JFK gave his last speech the night before he died.  It was a pretty neat thing for me.
Good luck tomorrow
Stay away from anywhere near a grassy knoll.
and avoid riding in the back of a convertible, with the Governor of Texas.
hazzuh boys, I am off as LTG would say.
Huzzah flip!

« Reply #73 on: March 01, 2016, 06:39:39 PM »

Huzzah flip!
Oh shit, did I miss the flip?!?

« Reply #74 on: March 01, 2016, 06:54:02 PM »

@Tony, I smoked that La Boheme you gave me, very good little smoke
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6