Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2015, 05:57:24 PM »

Interesting banner popped up offering 10% off, I am guessing nothing decent on sale the rest of this afternoon.
I have not even noticed it but it is sure there.  Never know what might come up. ::)

« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2015, 05:58:52 PM »

LA Riqueza Corona lit with some ice water.  93 degrees here on the patio, Jeez what month is it?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/14/2015
« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2015, 06:03:20 PM »

Interesting banner popped up offering 10% off, I am guessing nothing decent on sale the rest of this afternoon.
I have not even noticed it but it is sure there.  Never know what might come up. ::)
Its been so long since I checked on my saved items that they either zapped them or I just can't remember how to find them on the site.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/14/2015
« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2015, 06:05:56 PM »

LA Riqueza Corona lit with some ice water.  93 degrees here on the patio, Jeez what month is it?
Definately tired of hearing the AC running.

« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2015, 06:09:47 PM »

LA Riqueza Corona lit with some ice water.  93 degrees here on the patio, Jeez what month is it?
Definately tired of hearing the AC running.
Not long and you will be going where it is cooler!

« Reply #185 on: October 14, 2015, 06:16:06 PM »

Interesting banner popped up offering 10% off, I am guessing nothing decent on sale the rest of this afternoon.
I have not even noticed it but it is sure there.  Never know what might come up. ::)
Its been so long since I checked on my saved items that they either zapped them or I just can't remember how to find them on the site.
They pretty regularly dump your cart out lately, lost quite a few things myself.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/14/2015
« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2015, 06:17:05 PM »

LA Riqueza Corona lit with some ice water.  93 degrees here on the patio, Jeez what month is it?
Definately tired of hearing the AC running.
Not long and you will be going where it is cooler!
One more work day, 9 years since I have done anything but work around the house on my vacation so I am ready for a week of peace and quiet and the sis in law.

« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2015, 06:22:01 PM »

LA Riqueza Corona lit with some ice water.  93 degrees here on the patio, Jeez what month is it?
Definately tired of hearing the AC running.
Not long and you will be going where it is cooler!
One more work day, 9 years since I have done anything but work around the house on my vacation so I am ready for a week of peace and quiet and the sis in law.
Amen I know you will enjoy, that trip we took to Cayman was the first full week actual vacation in at least 10 years.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 10/14/2015
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2015, 07:20:20 PM »

Sheesh!

« Reply #189 on: October 14, 2015, 07:24:53 PM »

Use the 10% off and FS code (CRAZY) and this is a very nice deal IMHO.

Tres Reynas Corona
BOX OF 20/$58.71

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/

« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2015, 07:27:43 PM »

Use the 10% off and FS code (CRAZY) and this is a very nice deal IMHO.

Tres Reynas Corona
BOX OF 20/$58.71

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
Tried to buy and the Fuk'n Bastards will not honor the code on these.

« Reply #191 on: October 14, 2015, 07:29:19 PM »

LA Riqueza Corona lit with some ice water.  93 degrees here on the patio, Jeez what month is it?
Definately tired of hearing the AC running.
Not long and you will be going where it is cooler!
One more work day, 9 years since I have done anything but work around the house on my vacation so I am ready for a week of peace and quiet and the sis in law.
Can we still expect morning updates from you?

« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2015, 07:29:48 PM »

Use the 10% off and FS code (CRAZY) and this is a very nice deal IMHO.

Tres Reynas Corona
BOX OF 20/$58.71

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
Tried to buy and the Fuk'n Bastards will not honor the code on these.
Commies!

« Reply #193 on: October 14, 2015, 07:30:54 PM »

Use the 10% off and FS code (CRAZY) and this is a very nice deal IMHO.

Tres Reynas Corona
BOX OF 20/$58.71

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/10271/tres-reynas/
Tried to buy and the Fuk'n Bastards will not honor the code on these.
Commies!
Fine print says special is on orders over $99

« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2015, 07:31:37 PM »

LA Riqueza Corona lit with some ice water.  93 degrees here on the patio, Jeez what month is it?
Definately tired of hearing the AC running.
Not long and you will be going where it is cooler!
One more work day, 9 years since I have done anything but work around the house on my vacation so I am ready for a week of peace and quiet and the sis in law.
Can we still expect morning updates from you?
Jeez, give the poor man a break!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15