Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

« Reply #45 on: March 07, 2023, 02:09:05 PM »

Still page 3?
Not enough page 3 ladies, I guess.
Man, you guys get spoiled easily.
I could always give each lady a separate post, but I'm somewhat at the mercy of the birthdays given.
We're not going to audit your list.

« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2023, 02:18:01 PM »

Still page 3?
Not enough page 3 ladies, I guess.
Man, you guys get spoiled easily.
I could always give each lady a separate post, but I'm somewhat at the mercy of the birthdays given.
We're spoiled, says the guy who wanted to arrive on page 24 this morning. :D

« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2023, 02:18:54 PM »

At least we got to page 4, somewhat respectable. Hazzuh!

« Reply #48 on: March 07, 2023, 04:16:28 PM »

We got that overnight dusting of snow we were promised.
We just got a whole heap of rain last night, now colder today. In fact, forecast doesn't show us getting out of the 30s until late next week. Sheesh.
You all have been pretty lucky with Winter. I drew the short straw on that one.

« Reply #49 on: March 07, 2023, 04:21:57 PM »

Don't mind if do

« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2023, 04:28:58 PM »

We got that overnight dusting of snow we were promised.
We just got a whole heap of rain last night, now colder today. In fact, forecast doesn't show us getting out of the 30s until late next week. Sheesh.
You all have been pretty lucky with Winter. I drew the short straw on that one.
No doubt, brother.

« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2023, 06:10:24 PM »

We got that overnight dusting of snow we were promised.
We just got a whole heap of rain last night, now colder today. In fact, forecast doesn't show us getting out of the 30s until late next week. Sheesh.
You all have been pretty lucky with Winter. I drew the short straw on that one.
No doubt, brother.
Yeah, definitely no argument here.

« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2023, 06:32:45 PM »

We got that overnight dusting of snow we were promised.
We just got a whole heap of rain last night, now colder today. In fact, forecast doesn't show us getting out of the 30s until late next week. Sheesh.
You all have been pretty lucky with Winter. I drew the short straw on that one.
No doubt, brother.
Yeah, definitely no argument here.

« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2023, 06:34:58 PM »

Shredded steak with peppers and onions
....and a Bull

« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2023, 06:37:11 PM »

Spent a few hours with Uncle Andy. It was cool that he is lucid and could converse, but he's wasting away. He's been a 6'3" giant of a man for most of my life. Now he's down to 115 pounds, frail, and he looks ten years older than his 82 years.

Still has his sense of humor, though.

It's coming for all of us.

Bittersweet day.

« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2023, 07:02:03 PM »

Shredded steak with peppers and onions
....and a Bull
Taco Tuesday here and that's no bull.

« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2023, 07:03:54 PM »

Spent a few hours with Uncle Andy. It was cool that he is lucid and could converse, but he's wasting away. He's been a 6'3" giant of a man for most of my life. Now he's down to 115 pounds, frail, and he looks ten years older than his 82 years.

Still has his sense of humor, though.

It's coming for all of us.

Bittersweet day.
The lucidity thing is key. My mom passed last year after battling Alzheimer's for more than a decade. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2023, 09:10:34 PM »

Class 34

« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2023, 10:30:59 PM »

Still page 3?
Not enough page 3 ladies, I guess.
Man, you guys get spoiled easily.
I could always give each lady a separate post, but I'm somewhat at the mercy of the birthdays given.
We're spoiled, says the guy who wanted to arrive on page 24 this morning. :D
I think we need to pick up the pace.

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2023, 10:36:20 PM »

Spent a few hours with Uncle Andy. It was cool that he is lucid and could converse, but he's wasting away. He's been a 6'3" giant of a man for most of my life. Now he's down to 115 pounds, frail, and he looks ten years older than his 82 years.

Still has his sense of humor, though.

It's coming for all of us.

Bittersweet day.
The lucidity thing is key. My mom passed last year after battling Alzheimer's for more than a decade. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Exactly.  before my Dad passed,  he was encouraging us to drink up, the day before he handed out Christmas cards and gifts.  He let us all know how content he was and how he loved us.  very satisfying.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]