Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

dwgbryant

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2015, 08:41:23 AM »

Good morning guys.
Late night.
Fucking DST.
RP Decade toro and coffee.
I'm tired.
Late night cause you were Fucking and now you are smoking and tired?
No fucking, lady friend came over with some movies, we watched movies and talked until early hours is all, well, made out like teenagers too is all, really.

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2015, 08:41:40 AM »

Running to a church function myself so I'll catch up with y'all later.

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2015, 08:49:37 AM »

Good morning guys.
Late night.
Fucking DST.
RP Decade toro and coffee.
I'm tired.
Late night cause you were Fucking and now you are smoking and tired?
No fucking, lady friend came over with some movies, we watched movies and talked until early hours is all, well, made out like teenagers too is all, really.
Not the way I read it. ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2015, 09:02:04 AM »

Good morning guys.
Late night.
Fucking DST.
RP Decade toro and coffee.
I'm tired.
Late night cause you were Fucking and now you are smoking and tired?
No fucking, lady friend came over with some movies, we watched movies and talked until early hours is all, well, made out like teenagers too is all, really.
Not the way I read it. ;)
Fucking Daylight Saving Time, hate messing with the clocks.

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2015, 09:03:49 AM »

Good morning guys.
Late night.
Fucking DST.
RP Decade toro and coffee.
I'm tired.
Late night cause you were Fucking and now you are smoking and tired?
No fucking, lady friend came over with some movies, we watched movies and talked until early hours is all, well, made out like teenagers too is all, really.
Not the way I read it. ;)
Fucking Daylight Saving Time, hate messing with the clocks.
Retired folks don't generally worry about changing the clock as time don't make a shit except for Doctor appointments.

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2015, 09:20:29 AM »

J.D. Howard Reserve by Crowned Heads
5 CIGARS /$30

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2015, 09:44:22 AM »

Sheesh!  Tony is excused for church activities and Chip for workaference but where are the rest of the deadheads? ::)

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2015, 09:46:27 AM »

Good morning guys.
Late night.
Fucking DST.
RP Decade toro and coffee.
I'm tired.
Late night cause you were Fucking and now you are smoking and tired?
No fucking, lady friend came over with some movies, we watched movies and talked until early hours is all, well, made out like teenagers too is all, really.
Not the way I read it. ;)
Fucking Daylight Saving Time, hate messing with the clocks.
@ Dean.  Was the new park quiet and peaceful for the first weekend?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/8/2015
« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2015, 09:47:50 AM »

11 J.D. Howard Reserve by Crowned Heads HR54 (Robusto)
          5/29.50
10 CI Legends by Oliva Toro (5.7"x54)
         10/32.50
 9 Perdomo Habano Maduro Robusto (5.0"x52)
          5/22.50
 8 Gurkha Class Regent Torpedo (6.2"x52)
         10/29.50
 7 Tatuaje Tattoo Caballero (5.0"x50)
          5/19.99
 6 Rocky Patel Royal Vintage Torpedo (6.1"x52)
         10/37.50
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure
          5/24.50
 4 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 3 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Salomon (5.7"x54)
         10/37.50
 1 Alec Bradley New York
          5/24.50

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2015, 09:51:56 AM »

Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
10 CIGARS/$40
Robusto
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2015, 09:52:08 AM »

Good morning guys.
Late night.
Fucking DST.
RP Decade toro and coffee.
I'm tired.
Late night cause you were Fucking and now you are smoking and tired?
No fucking, lady friend came over with some movies, we watched movies and talked until early hours is all, well, made out like teenagers too is all, really.
Not the way I read it. ;)
Fucking Daylight Saving Time, hate messing with the clocks.
@ Dean.  Was the new park quiet and peaceful for the first weekend?
1st week here has been very quiet.

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2015, 09:54:15 AM »

Good morning guys.
Late night.
Fucking DST.
RP Decade toro and coffee.
I'm tired.
Late night cause you were Fucking and now you are smoking and tired?
No fucking, lady friend came over with some movies, we watched movies and talked until early hours is all, well, made out like teenagers too is all, really.
Not the way I read it. ;)
Fucking Daylight Saving Time, hate messing with the clocks.
@ Dean.  Was the new park quiet and peaceful for the first weekend?
1st week here has been very quiet.
That is a good start!

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2015, 10:04:55 AM »

J.D. Howard Reserve by Crowned Heads
5 CIGARS /$30
Least favorite of the Crowned Heads by a fair amount.

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2015, 10:05:40 AM »

Sheesh!  Tony is excused for church activities and Chip for workaference but where are the rest of the deadheads? ::)
Present!

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2015, 10:06:30 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dean and departed Tony.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11