Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

gmrfish

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • I once heard someone say something....
Re: 5/13/2022
« Reply #90 on: May 13, 2022, 10:30:10 PM »

I'll be hopefully on in the evenings. Use wifi at work (don't have unlimited data, and service sucks anyways). Work (high school) has this blocked, so appreciate the time to get back to you all during the day on weekdays?!

« Reply #91 on: May 13, 2022, 10:38:07 PM »

I'll be hopefully on in the evenings. Use wifi at work (don't have unlimited data, and service sucks anyways). Work (high school) has this blocked, so appreciate the time to get back to you all during the day on weekdays?!
Maybe try using the app, Tapatalk. Might be able to use it without worrying about the site being blocked.

« Reply #92 on: May 13, 2022, 10:45:42 PM »

Holy hell, it's been years. How goes it fellas? I see a bunch of you on FB, so you guys carry on. Been busy here, pandemic teaching, which sucked BALLS. Have a new 3 1/2 month pup that makes sleeping a luxury. Caps vs Panthers hockey, and lot up a MoWPAM. Not sure much longer I can stay up lol.
Well holy hell indeed. I almost thought it was a bot.

Nice to see you, Greg. Hope all is well.

« Reply #93 on: May 13, 2022, 10:47:10 PM »

I see, posts go down on the phone. Got it. Bear with me, everything I do posts are on top lol. To deal with my noob again here is a picture of my puppy.
That's a good looking pup.

« Reply #94 on: May 13, 2022, 10:47:47 PM »

Holy hell, it's been years. How goes it fellas? I see a bunch of you on FB, so you guys carry on. Been busy here, pandemic teaching, which sucked BALLS. Have a new 3 1/2 month pup that makes sleeping a luxury. Caps vs Panthers hockey, and lot up a MoWPAM. Not sure much longer I can stay up lol.
Well holy hell indeed. I almost thought it was a bot.

Nice to see you, Greg. Hope all is well.
He'll be up to 100 posts in no time.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]