Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9

« Reply #105 on: March 07, 2022, 02:25:54 PM »

Startin' the afternoon.

« Reply #106 on: March 07, 2022, 03:37:36 PM »

And an afternoon lull.

« Reply #107 on: March 07, 2022, 03:38:19 PM »

Ave Maria Argentum Perfecto
(5.0"x58)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $11.54 per cigar

In Stock
5 out of 5
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$3.75
per cigar
$37.50 total price
SAVE 67%

« Reply #108 on: March 07, 2022, 04:20:12 PM »

Joe's Jambalaya:

Cohiba Macassar 6x54 - 5/34.99
Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
CI 25th Anniversary Hat/Tumbler Combo - 34.99
#79: Latitude Zero & Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio - 10/44.99
CAO Flathead Steel Horse Apehanger - 5/24.99
La Perla Habana Morado Double Toro - 10/29.99
Montecristo Espada Guard - 5/27.50
Macanudo Cafe Hyde Park - 10/39.99
AVO Travel Case & Growler Combo - 19.99
Camacho Corojo Robusto - 10/44.99
Diesel Wicked - 10/39.99
There's a fact!
But are they really that Wicked? I say no. #reallyrealnews
But seriously, definitely a Diesel I was disappointed in. They're not bad, just not special, and certainly not the full-flavored bomb I was hoping for.
And pricy!  Heck, I got it as part of a well discounted sampler and still thought I overpaid.
That whole group, Wicked, 10th Anniv., Heart of Darkness, Rage I was disappointed in.
Luckily Delirium and Esteli Puro came along to save the day... Pricing says AJ knows they are much better than the others.
The Sunday Gravy and the whiskey row are great to.

« Reply #109 on: March 07, 2022, 04:21:38 PM »

Raining here but I'm in the Man cave

« Reply #110 on: March 07, 2022, 04:23:13 PM »

Raining here but I'm in the Man cave
Need more on a future order. Always hits the Maduro itch

« Reply #111 on: March 07, 2022, 04:32:45 PM »

Raining here but I'm in the Man cave
I wasted my day away working. I was hoping to get a cigar in while it was still nice out but it already got windy and brought the rains in. I suspect it will feel close to freezing by early tomorrow morning, when I am heading back into the office.

« Reply #112 on: March 07, 2022, 04:35:34 PM »

Raining here but I'm in the Man cave
I wasted my day away working. I was hoping to get a cigar in while it was still nice out but it already got windy and brought the rains in. I suspect it will feel close to freezing by early tomorrow morning, when I am heading back into the office.
AFOC<needs Man cave

« Reply #113 on: March 07, 2022, 04:49:59 PM »

Raining here but I'm in the Man cave
I wasted my day away working. I was hoping to get a cigar in while it was still nice out but it already got windy and brought the rains in. I suspect it will feel close to freezing by early tomorrow morning, when I am heading back into the office.
AFOC<needs Man cave
I kind of have one. I can smoke in the garage but I don't have the time at the moment. Still wrapping up work stuff and the wifi doesn't reach there.

« Reply #114 on: March 07, 2022, 07:35:52 PM »

#79: Latitude Zero & Oliva Serie 'V' Melanio - 10/44.99
[...]
Haven't had Sunday Gravy.  Where did you get it?
Agree Whiskey Row and especially Sherry Cask are very nice

« Reply #115 on: March 07, 2022, 07:36:18 PM »

Cohiba Nicaragua N5x52 (No Tube)
(5.0"x52)Pack of 10
| MSRP: $17.29 per cigar

Only 3 Left
BUY 10+ CIGARS
$5.00
per cigar
$49.99 total price
SAVE 71%

« Reply #116 on: March 07, 2022, 07:37:22 PM »

Raining here but I'm in the Man cave
I wasted my day away working. I was hoping to get a cigar in while it was still nice out but it already got windy and brought the rains in. I suspect it will feel close to freezing by early tomorrow morning, when I am heading back into the office.
AFOC<needs Man cave
I kind of have one. I can smoke in the garage but I don't have the time at the moment. Still wrapping up work stuff and the wifi doesn't reach there.
Signal booster?

« Reply #117 on: March 07, 2022, 07:39:50 PM »

Raining here but I'm in the Man cave
I wasted my day away working. I was hoping to get a cigar in while it was still nice out but it already got windy and brought the rains in. I suspect it will feel close to freezing by early tomorrow morning, when I am heading back into the office.
AFOC<needs Man cave
I kind of have one. I can smoke in the garage but I don't have the time at the moment. Still wrapping up work stuff and the wifi doesn't reach there.
Signal booster?
Definitely sounds like an extender could help. We've got one in the kitchen for our signal to reach the man cave.

« Reply #118 on: March 07, 2022, 07:55:19 PM »

Into the evening.

« Reply #119 on: March 07, 2022, 09:08:48 PM »

First time for this Southern Draw. A potent one for sure.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9