Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

  • Administrator
2/28/2022
« on: February 28, 2022, 12:00:07 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Amen to that, this winter shit is for the birds.

Morning, all. Happy Monday.

Joe's Non-Jambalaya:

Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto - 10/49.99

Sis:

Door #1 - Gurkha Ultimate Double Perfecto Collection - 9/39.99

Door #2 - Latitude Zero Toro - 10/39.99

Door #3 - Ave Maria Holy Grail Churchill (sorry Dave, no Coffin) - 5/29.99

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Well February went in a hurry so I believe your wish will come soon enough.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Well February went in a hurry so I believe your wish will come soon enough.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
At least it's not snowing right now. So that's something.

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Well February went in a hurry so I believe your wish will come soon enough.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
At least it's not snowing right now. So that's something.
It was cold and windy here last night. Haven't been out yet today but RealFeel is showing 13°.

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Well February went in a hurry so I believe your wish will come soon enough.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
At least it's not snowing right now. So that's something.
It was cold and windy here last night. Haven't been out yet today but RealFeel is showing 13°.
Right now, we're showing 20, real feel of 23. It's not sunny, so I guess it's humid out? Lol

In a couple of days, my daughter will be returning home for Spring Break. Therefore, spring is imminent, no?

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Good morning. Spring cannot come soon enough.
Well February went in a hurry so I believe your wish will come soon enough.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.
Good morning Tony and Dave

In a couple of days, my daughter will be returning home for Spring Break. Therefore, spring is imminent, no?
Seems about right to me. Mine also have theirs in a couple of weeks.

Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.

Planning to head back into the office on Wednesday. Looks like I will be going in one day per week for the foreseeable future. Might be doing two days before long.
My sincerest condolences.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5