Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2021, 11:41:56 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hiya Bret. Been having some Tapatalk issues this morning. Wasn't sure if it was my site or the app.
I haven't actually been using Tapatalk lately.  Do most of my bantering from my Surface Pro 6, given that I'm home and not subject to snooping eyes.  But I'll go try an experimental post if you wish.
I logged all the way out and back in again. I think we're fine.
Other than somehow re-enabling my phone signature. Hopefully I have permanently disabled it this time, as well as got us to Page 3.

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2021, 11:44:05 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hiya Bret. Been having some Tapatalk issues this morning. Wasn't sure if it was my site or the app.
I haven't actually been using Tapatalk lately.  Do most of my bantering from my Surface Pro 6, given that I'm home and not subject to snooping eyes.  But I'll go try an experimental post if you wish.
I logged all the way out and back in again. I think we're fine.
Other than somehow re-enabling my phone signature. Hopefully I have permanently disabled it this time, as well as got us to Page 3.
Win/win, baby!

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2021, 12:36:56 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Hiya Bret. Been having some Tapatalk issues this morning. Wasn't sure if it was my site or the app.
I haven't actually been using Tapatalk lately.  Do most of my bantering from my Surface Pro 6, given that I'm home and not subject to snooping eyes.  But I'll go try an experimental post if you wish.
I logged all the way out and back in again. I think we're fine.
Other than somehow re-enabling my phone signature. Hopefully I have permanently disabled it this time, as well as got us to Page 3.
Win/win, baby!
Indeed.

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2021, 12:37:16 PM »

Good Day Mr. Raz.

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2021, 01:17:19 PM »

Short sleeves, cigar in hand, life is good.

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2021, 01:20:13 PM »

Short sleeves, cigar in hand, life is good.
Sounds lovely. Already 55 out here. Looking forward to having the windows down when I go grocery shopping. Which is biggest victory I can get on Mondays.

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2021, 02:19:17 PM »

Fun afternoon session of scanning and uploading docs for the wife's unemployment. I get that they're trying to combat fraud, but sheesh, I think I gave them everything but her blood type. Which they may ask for as a follow-up.

« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2021, 02:19:35 PM »

And now, groceries await. Hazzuh!

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2021, 02:35:14 PM »

Good Day Mr. Raz.
Well, acceptable so far, anyway.

My boss gave me a brand new 3500watt generator yesterday as a late Christmas present.  Not an expensive one, as generators go, but definitely new.  That was a nice gesture.

« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2021, 02:51:44 PM »

Short sleeves, cigar in hand, life is good.
Sounds lovely. Already 55 out here. Looking forward to having the windows down when I go grocery shopping. Which is biggest victory I can get on Mondays.
Hitting 40° here today but that's still above freezing and I'll take it. We're also supposed to hit mid to high 60s this week. Woohoo!

« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2021, 02:53:07 PM »

Good Day Mr. Raz.
Well, acceptable so far, anyway.

My boss gave me a brand new 3500watt generator yesterday as a late Christmas present.  Not an expensive one, as generators go, but definitely new.  That was a nice gesture.
Sounds like no excuses for not being able to work.

« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2021, 03:00:36 PM »

And now, groceries await. Hazzuh!
Took care of it over the weekend. Ran me $750. The family is eating me out of house and home. Supplemented it with about $40 of fresh vegetables today and now I'm hoping to be good for about two weeks.

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2021, 04:25:02 PM »

Good Day Mr. Raz.
Well, acceptable so far, anyway.

My boss gave me a brand new 3500watt generator yesterday as a late Christmas present.  Not an expensive one, as generators go, but definitely new.  That was a nice gesture.
Sounds like no excuses for not being able to work.
Yeah, there's that.

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2021, 04:37:41 PM »

Good Day Mr. Raz.
Well, acceptable so far, anyway.

My boss gave me a brand new 3500watt generator yesterday as a late Christmas present.  Not an expensive one, as generators go, but definitely new.  That was a nice gesture.
Sounds like no excuses for not being able to work.
Yeah, there's that.

Is he/she coming over to help set it up. There's the real tell.

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2021, 05:33:46 PM »

Sorry to be so obvious...
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4