Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Puffing a little C&D in my handmade Brian Kalnitz bulldog
That sounds like fun. Hoping to find my tobacco and join you one day soon.

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
In other words a three-day layoff for you. "Thanks for the great job, now GFY!"

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
In other words a three-day layoff for you. "Thanks for the great job, now GFY!"
I saw it that way but I hate that I'm so cynical. It's great for the staff.

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
Meanwhile we added three days of vacation to everyone's acct so all next week is paid time off.  That photo I have of the HR director with a sheep has really paid off.

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
I meant Tony, who's not gonna get paid and at the same time screw over his clients.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
I meant Tony, who's not gonna get paid and at the same time screw over his clients.
Thats the plan

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
I meant Tony, who's not gonna get paid and at the same time screw over his clients.
Seems they are closing the "virtual office" so nobody can work, but likely I don't understand the mysterious machinations of an intergovernmental organization.

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
I meant Tony, who's not gonna get paid and at the same time screw over his clients.
Seems they are closing the "virtual office" so nobody can work, but likely I don't understand the mysterious machinations of an intergovernmental organization.
Few do.

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
So you can't still work and get paid?
Sure, save the vaca days for another time, but that is not a popular option.
We have what's called shut down days. We get 3 every Christmas. Group that with the holidays and some vacation days,See you next year. As I'm essential personel and I have seniority. I plan this off every year. We haven't had a raise in 5 years but the time off can't be matched any where else.

Puffing a little C&D in my handmade Brian Kalnitz bulldog
That sounds like fun. Hoping to find my tobacco and join you one day soon.
I actually took a two year hiatus from pipes. I'm working through some great tobaccos and a recent order. I have quite the collection. I can post some pictures over the next few weeks. If it's no interest I will refrain.

Has anyone checked on Dean?

Been just told that we're getting the three days after Christmas off from work as a thank you for the great job we did this year. They are officially closing the doors to the virtual office. That puts me in a bit of a precarious position since I don't get paid for those 3 days AND I promised clients we would be delivering on those days and now we won't be.
Meanwhile we added three days of vacation to everyone's acct so all next week is paid time off.  That photo I have of the HR director with a sheep has really paid off.
I'll have to get myself one of those.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5