Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
11/2/2020
« on: November 02, 2020, 02:19:22 AM »

Happy Monday!  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!

Just another jammin' Monday.

Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!

Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.

Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641

Good morning, Rick and Dave. Cold here but not too bad. Even had a bit of freezing rain on Friday.

Good morning, Rick and Dave. Cold here but not too bad. Even had a bit of freezing rain on Friday.
Morning, Mayor T. Your Stillers really pulled out a good one yesterday.

Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641
At least that one went your way. It looked like a curve ball.

Good morning, Rick and Dave. Cold here but not too bad. Even had a bit of freezing rain on Friday.
Morning, Mayor T. Your Stillers really pulled out a good one yesterday.
Had me biting my nails, that's for sure. The first half was a shitshow.

Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641
At least that one went your way. It looked like a curve ball.
That was about the only thing that did yesterday.

Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
It was much of the same here. 30 degrees when I woke this morning. I needed to run the heater to melt the snow on the windshield.

Good morning, Rick and Dave. Cold here but not too bad. Even had a bit of freezing rain on Friday.
Good morning Mayor T.

Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641
At least that one went your way. It looked like a curve ball.
That was about the only thing that did yesterday.
I guarantee the Browns won't lose next week.

Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
It was much of the same here. 30 degrees when I woke this morning. I needed to run the heater to melt the snow on the windshield.
The summer went by too quickly, that's for sure.

Just another jammin' Monday.
Good morning Dave. Coating of snow on the ground here. Ugh!
We had some blustery weather here yesterday, if you saw any highlights of the Browns game. Went through rain, sleet and snow throughout the day, but I don't think any of it stuck.
This was one of the Browns highlights from yesterday. Lol

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322964795415408641
At least that one went your way. It looked like a curve ball.
That was about the only thing that did yesterday.
I guarantee the Browns won't lose next week.
CNS, true enough.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9