Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2020, 02:22:33 PM »

...HaPPy Friday...  Hope everyone is well in the Tone hood. Try to read ya'll everyday...but I do miss TeX.
So you're the one. Afternoon, TD.

« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2020, 02:22:45 PM »

Oof. My old boss is sending me FoxNews clips. He's an expat and this is where he's still getting his information?  I guess they're very conservative in the Philippines and that's what's available. I'm fine with different points of view but one more clip of Tucker Carlson saying something stupid is going to drive me up a wall.
You'd be advised to pay attention to Tucker Carlson.  He tells it like it is, depressing as it seems.
I cannot and will not watch CNN. Fox news is better but I try not to not put my political views on here.
I try to find news that isn't editorialized but that is not an easy task. I believe both extremes are ridiculous.

Also agree in keeping politics out of here but at the same time I'm not going to censor the posts, despite popular opinion.
I will stop with the politics, out of respect for you. Except for my thank god/WTF post on 11/4/2020. :D
There is no use in it anyway; impossible for either side to convince the other to look at things from a different perspective.
I can look at it from any number of perspectives....just happens that all of them say I'm right!
LALTS

« Reply #77 on: July 10, 2020, 02:28:23 PM »

Hazzuh, UnbiasedDeplorables!

« Reply #78 on: July 10, 2020, 02:30:02 PM »

[...]

Same here. Interesting.

« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2020, 02:30:28 PM »

[...]

Funny how that works.

« Reply #80 on: July 10, 2020, 02:31:11 PM »

Hazzuh, UnbiasedDeplorables!
Don't stray too far from your safe space!

« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2020, 02:31:31 PM »

...HaPPy Friday...  Hope everyone is well in the Tone hood. Try to read ya'll everyday...but I do miss TeX.
Come in out of the rain. Sit by the fire, smoke a cigar, and stay a while.

« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2020, 02:39:29 PM »

Hazzuh, UnbiasedDeplorables!
I wish for you all greens on the way home!

« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2020, 02:42:19 PM »

...HaPPy Friday...  Hope everyone is well in the Tone hood. Try to read ya'll everyday...but I do miss TeX.
Come in out of the rain. Sit by the fire, smoke a cigar, and stay a while.
It turns out it's not raining by you. I take it back.

« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2020, 03:16:13 PM »

...HaPPy Friday...  Hope everyone is well in the Tone hood. Try to read ya'll everyday...but I do miss TeX.
Come in out of the rain. Sit by the fire, smoke a cigar, and stay a while.
Who needs a fire in this fukkin weather?

« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2020, 03:52:06 PM »

...HaPPy Friday...  Hope everyone is well in the Tone hood. Try to read ya'll everyday...but I do miss TeX.
Come in out of the rain. Sit by the fire, smoke a cigar, and stay a while.
Who needs a fire in this fukkin weather?
I already took it back, sheesh.

« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2020, 03:56:40 PM »

Back to the original

« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2020, 03:58:29 PM »

5:00...Close enough!

« Reply #88 on: July 10, 2020, 03:59:07 PM »

« Reply #89 on: July 10, 2020, 04:01:39 PM »

Back to the original

Therefore, it's not true that once you go black...
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7