CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 7/10/2020  (Read 5263 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 7/10/2020
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2020, 10:19:49 AM »

Morning GreenAllTheWayBean.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2020, 10:20:25 AM »

Was afraid we'd be suffering from a bit of On The Road Again Lull.

Threebean

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2020, 10:21:42 AM »

Good morning, LeftyKoolaidDrinkingSheepleSnowflakes.   

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2020, 10:29:19 AM »

Oof. My old boss is sending me FoxNews clips. He's an expat and this is where he's still getting his information?  I guess they're very conservative in the Philippines and that's what's available. I'm fine with different points of view but one more clip of Tucker Carlson saying something stupid is going to drive me up a wall.
You'd be advised to pay attention to Tucker Carlson.  He tells it like it is, depressing as it seems.
How about when he contradicts himself? I'm not that smart to keep it all straight.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2020, 10:29:56 AM »

You forgot to work in something about Hillary, but close enough. Alex Jones would be proud.  ;D

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2020, 10:30:25 AM »

Good morning, Mark.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2020, 10:31:31 AM »

Oof. My old boss is sending me FoxNews clips. He's an expat and this is where he's still getting his information?  I guess they're very conservative in the Philippines and that's what's available. I'm fine with different points of view but one more clip of Tucker Carlson saying something stupid is going to drive me up a wall.
You'd be advised to pay attention to Tucker Carlson.  He tells it like it is, depressing as it seems.
How about when he contradicts himself? I'm not that smart to keep it all straight.
When that happens, just remember that we've always been at war with Eastasia.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2020, 10:36:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2020, 10:37:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

Any cigars on the agenda for this weekend?

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2020, 10:45:02 AM »

I cannot and will not watch CNN. Fox news is better but I try not to not put my political views on here.

bluecollar

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Click the globe below to see my top rated cigars.
    • Click my web link to see my list of top rated cigars...
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2020, 10:47:11 AM »

How are those Perdomo lot 23 Connecticut's? One cigar I have not had and I'm a huge Connecticut game for morning cigar with coffee.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2020, 10:48:25 AM »

I cannot and will not watch CNN. Fox news is better but I try not to not put my political views on here.
I try to find news that isn't editorialized but that is not an easy task. I believe both extremes are ridiculous.

Also agree in keeping politics out of here but at the same time I'm not going to censor the posts, despite popular opinion.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2020, 10:50:26 AM »

How are those Perdomo lot 23 Connecticut's? One cigar I have not had and I'm a huge Connecticut game for morning cigar with coffee.
I used to enjoy the never ending Lot 23 but I cannot specifically recall the connie. I think it's worth a try. Perdomo stuff is generally impeccably constructed.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2020, 10:54:21 AM »

I try to find news that isn't editorialized but that is not an easy task. I believe both extremes are ridiculous.

Also agree in keeping politics out of here but at the same time I'm not going to censor the posts, despite popular opinion.

However, it helps the post count when we are not given a quote of the day to make fun of.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2020, 10:57:43 AM »

There IS a popular opinion?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7