Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2020, 10:19:49 AM »

Morning GreenAllTheWayBean.

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2020, 10:20:25 AM »

Was afraid we'd be suffering from a bit of On The Road Again Lull.

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2020, 10:21:42 AM »

Good morning, LeftyKoolaidDrinkingSheepleSnowflakes.

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2020, 10:29:19 AM »

Oof. My old boss is sending me FoxNews clips. He's an expat and this is where he's still getting his information?  I guess they're very conservative in the Philippines and that's what's available. I'm fine with different points of view but one more clip of Tucker Carlson saying something stupid is going to drive me up a wall.
You'd be advised to pay attention to Tucker Carlson.  He tells it like it is, depressing as it seems.
How about when he contradicts himself? I'm not that smart to keep it all straight.

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2020, 10:29:56 AM »

Good morning, LeftyKoolaidDrinkingSheepleSnowflakes.
You forgot to work in something about Hillary, but close enough. Alex Jones would be proud.  ;D

« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2020, 10:30:25 AM »

Good morning, LeftyKoolaidDrinkingSheepleSnowflakes.
Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2020, 10:31:31 AM »

Oof. My old boss is sending me FoxNews clips. He's an expat and this is where he's still getting his information?  I guess they're very conservative in the Philippines and that's what's available. I'm fine with different points of view but one more clip of Tucker Carlson saying something stupid is going to drive me up a wall.
You'd be advised to pay attention to Tucker Carlson.  He tells it like it is, depressing as it seems.
How about when he contradicts himself? I'm not that smart to keep it all straight.
When that happens, just remember that we've always been at war with Eastasia.

« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2020, 10:36:52 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2020, 10:37:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.

Any cigars on the agenda for this weekend?

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2020, 10:45:02 AM »

Oof. My old boss is sending me FoxNews clips. He's an expat and this is where he's still getting his information?  I guess they're very conservative in the Philippines and that's what's available. I'm fine with different points of view but one more clip of Tucker Carlson saying something stupid is going to drive me up a wall.
You'd be advised to pay attention to Tucker Carlson.  He tells it like it is, depressing as it seems.
I cannot and will not watch CNN. Fox news is better but I try not to not put my political views on here.

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2020, 10:47:11 AM »

How are those Perdomo lot 23 Connecticut's? One cigar I have not had and I'm a huge Connecticut game for morning cigar with coffee.

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2020, 10:48:25 AM »

Oof. My old boss is sending me FoxNews clips. He's an expat and this is where he's still getting his information?  I guess they're very conservative in the Philippines and that's what's available. I'm fine with different points of view but one more clip of Tucker Carlson saying something stupid is going to drive me up a wall.
You'd be advised to pay attention to Tucker Carlson.  He tells it like it is, depressing as it seems.
I cannot and will not watch CNN. Fox news is better but I try not to not put my political views on here.
I try to find news that isn't editorialized but that is not an easy task. I believe both extremes are ridiculous.

Also agree in keeping politics out of here but at the same time I'm not going to censor the posts, despite popular opinion.

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2020, 10:50:26 AM »

How are those Perdomo lot 23 Connecticut's? One cigar I have not had and I'm a huge Connecticut game for morning cigar with coffee.
I used to enjoy the never ending Lot 23 but I cannot specifically recall the connie. I think it's worth a try. Perdomo stuff is generally impeccably constructed.

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2020, 10:54:21 AM »

I cannot and will not watch CNN. Fox news is better but I try not to not put my political views on here.
I try to find news that isn't editorialized but that is not an easy task. I believe both extremes are ridiculous.

Also agree in keeping politics out of here but at the same time I'm not going to censor the posts, despite popular opinion.

However, it helps the post count when we are not given a quote of the day to make fun of.

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2020, 10:57:43 AM »

Oof. My old boss is sending me FoxNews clips. He's an expat and this is where he's still getting his information?  I guess they're very conservative in the Philippines and that's what's available. I'm fine with different points of view but one more clip of Tucker Carlson saying something stupid is going to drive me up a wall.
You'd be advised to pay attention to Tucker Carlson.  He tells it like it is, depressing as it seems.
I cannot and will not watch CNN. Fox news is better but I try not to not put my political views on here.
I try to find news that isn't editorialized but that is not an easy task. I believe both extremes are ridiculous.

Also agree in keeping politics out of here but at the same time I'm not going to censor the posts, despite popular opinion.
There IS a popular opinion?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7