Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!  (Read 20497 times)

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Morning LSU, that  was what I call an Early Morning Smoke!  Did your Mom get home away from these hippies?
yes she made it back Tuesday night and I stopped by her house yesterday and let her tell me all her stories about how many people there were there.  Poor thing said everywhere they went had long lines, she seemed to have enjoyed her visit there but was much happier in her own house.

Sounds like me talking to my wife every time I try to go somewhere.  I have traveled a lot and never seen anywhere that had crowds and lines all day every day like here.  We have a 2 million population growing daily living with a 750,000 population infrastructure with little growth.  We desperately need more grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants and most of all Roads!
You mean you want more than 35?
LOL yeah.  We would have them if the damn hippy tree huggers did not fight them non-stop.
When their Volts and Prius's start loosing their charge on the way home, they'll come around.

[...]

They still think Obummer will fix it for them.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Some good football,on today, both pro and college.  Did you see that after a hundred or however many years they have chosen to name the Clemson-SC game?

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Guess I better get busy and fire the smoker up and season the turkey.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Some good football,on today, both pro and college.  Did you see that after a hundred or however many years they have chosen to name the Clemson-SC game?
Yes, Palmetto Bowl... why rush the decision?

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Guess I better get busy and fire the smoker up and season the turkey.
I'll try to hold down the fort and keep up.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Read a real interesting article on "Bonfire" last night.  I'll put up a link when I get on the other computer.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving guys!
working off a weak 3G system here so don't how long it'll hold up. kicked me off last night while I was on the CI site.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Morning Dean, Happy Thanksgiving.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Almost time for balloons and Rockettes.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning Dave and Dean.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, brothers.  I'm thankful for you all.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving, brothers.  I'm thankful for you all.
Good morning Tony.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

And I'm thankful for this lively banter.  And for the letters; F, G, and Y...  No seriously, enjoy your day with family, fine food, football, libations and cigars.  It's time to cook.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Some good football,on today, both pro and college.  Did you see that after a hundred or however many years they have chosen to name the Clemson-SC game?
Yes, Palmetto Bowl... why rush the decision?
LOL.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9