Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)
Worth the price IMHO.
Hiya Mikey.  You got that turkey brining already?
Just me and the warden.  Tim in Afghanistan, Colin in Korea.  Anne's mother and sitter are visiting the girls.
Come on back down to Austin and you can warm up and eat with the warden and I just us too and we got a 12 pound turkey to deal with.

CG87 out, see ya'll lata!
Later CG!  I'm out the door as well,  y'all have a great evening!
I'm going with the Upmann and I'm on your heels.
Still trying to figure out exactly where you get your smoke if you're taking public transportation.
20 minute walk to the train station.  I stop along the way.

So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.
+1  Just wish they were a bit cheaper.  ;)
Worth the price IMHO.
Hiya Mikey.  You got that turkey brining already?
Just me and the warden.  Tim in Afghanistan, Colin in Korea.  Anne's mother and sitter are visiting the girls.
Come on back down to Austin and you can warm up and eat with the warden and I just us too and we got a 12 pound turkey to deal with.
I appreciate the invitation. Sounds like a plan.  Three pounds of turkey apiece. I'll bring the smokes.

CG87 out, see ya'll lata!
Later CG!  I'm out the door as well,  y'all have a great evening!
I'm going with the Upmann and I'm on your heels.
Still trying to figure out exactly where you get your smoke if you're taking public transportation.
I didn't think Bloomberg let anybody smoke anything anywhere.
20 minute walk to the train station.  I stop along the way.
Bloomberg let's you do that?

Burning great!  Flavors are very nice and chocolatey... when I can get the fucking thing to draw.  So disappointed.