CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

Author Topic: 11/23/2014  (Read 21915 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 11/23/2014
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2014, 03:04:14 PM »

okay, I ate WAY too much again. back on a Ginger Ale and Tums diet. ready for a nap now before the movie. no dinner date.
Better rest up you might need strength to get through the night.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2014, 03:04:17 PM »

My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....
Gun sales are up, and they keep stating it on the evening news as if to be saying, "you better stock up on weapons and ammo...!"  Glock has been also running allot of tv ads.  I'm serious, "if this was the 1870's, I would think we are being warned of an Indian attach.."
Native American you mean.... you would have gotten in 1870 PC trouble.
Is my generation gap showing...? :)   I was telling my grandson about Cape Canaveral in Florida. Then I started thinking, "is Cape Canaveral right...?"  Frick it... That's good enough, besides he might want to know what it used to be called anyway.. :)
I still call it that and fuk the commies that don't like it.
You tell 'em Shaun...I mean Dave.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2014, 03:05:16 PM »

Oh man just got back from taking the warden to Walmart and lunch.  Chit if that ain't enough to drive me to drinking nothing is.  Lunch is no problem but I hate fuk'n Walmart and we go about every 3 months for about a dozen things we can't find anywhere else.
I don't have much endurance when it comes to shopping.  We went to the Mall last week, and my wife stopped and talked to the e-cigarette guy.  I stood there for 45 minutes while she talked to this guy. When she was finished she said, "where we going now..?"  Meaning, what store.  I said, "home, we've been shopping for an hour now, and I'm ready to go home.."  We left.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2014, 03:05:20 PM »

okay, I ate WAY too much again. back on a Ginger Ale and Tums diet. ready for a nap now before the movie. no dinner date.
What's on the bill for tonight?  Double feature maybe?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2014, 03:06:31 PM »

Keep this up and you'll start rounding out the figure like us Dean.

dwgbryant

« Reply #110 on: November 23, 2014, 03:08:10 PM »

hopefully something boring.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #111 on: November 23, 2014, 03:10:48 PM »

Maybe Fried Green Tomatoes would top it off..?

dwgbryant

« Reply #112 on: November 23, 2014, 03:21:50 PM »

Maybe Fried Green Tomatoes would top it off..?
THAT was a good movie!

dwgbryant

« Reply #113 on: November 23, 2014, 03:22:23 PM »

okay, nap time.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #114 on: November 23, 2014, 03:26:30 PM »

Just lit a Murcielago Toro.  Water right now.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #115 on: November 23, 2014, 03:29:08 PM »

Just lit a Murcielago Toro.  Water right now.
I'm thinking cigars too... :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #116 on: November 23, 2014, 03:43:00 PM »

My wife said, "4 12-packs of Dr. Pepper are on sale for $7.00 and she has a $4.00 off coupon."  Damn, that's a good deal 4 12-packs for $3.00...!  My wife calls my 2 sons, and some friends. "Hey, ya want some Dr. Pepper...?"  I walk into my kitchen to find 28 12-packs of Dr. Pepper. I tell my wife I'm going to go buy some whiskey and she says, "don't use your debit card...!" Why..., WHY can't I use my debt card...????  Well, I told everyone that I would get them some Dr. Pepper and they would not have to pay me because it's so cheap...  Well, I missed read the ad and it said, "$7.00 with $4.00 coupon, so they didn't cost $3.00 they cost $7.00."  So why can't I use the debit card. Well, 7 4-packs x 7 = $49.00.  You mean, you just gave $50 worth of soda away...!!!!  Yes...  Damn, well I guess I can at least have a Dr. Pepper...!!!  OH..., you wanted Dr. Pepper too...???? AAAHHHHHhhhhhhaaaaa...!~!!!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #117 on: November 23, 2014, 04:20:05 PM »

My wife said, "4 12-packs of Dr. Pepper are on sale for $7.00 and she has a $4.00 off coupon."  Damn, that's a good deal 4 12-packs for $3.00...!  My wife calls my 2 sons, and some friends. "Hey, ya want some Dr. Pepper...?"  I walk into my kitchen to find 28 12-packs of Dr. Pepper. I tell my wife I'm going to go buy some whiskey and she says, "don't use your debit card...!" Why..., WHY can't I use my debt card...????  Well, I told everyone that I would get them some Dr. Pepper and they would not have to pay me because it's so cheap...  Well, I missed read the ad and it said, "$7.00 with $4.00 coupon, so they didn't cost $3.00 they cost $7.00."  So why can't I use the debit card. Well, 7 4-packs x 7 = $49.00.  You mean, you just gave $50 worth of soda away...!!!!  Yes...  Damn, well I guess I can at least have a Dr. Pepper...!!!  OH..., you wanted Dr. Pepper too...???? AAAHHHHHhhhhhhaaaaa...!~!!!
LMAO that is a chit-load of DR Pepper!   You can hand out Dr Peppers to the rioters like Halloween candy.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #118 on: November 23, 2014, 04:33:43 PM »

LMAO that is a chit-load of DR Pepper!   You can hand out Dr Peppers to the rioters like Halloween candy.
I'm sure rioting can make you very thirsty..

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #119 on: November 23, 2014, 04:39:46 PM »

I'm sure rioting can make you very thirsty..
Oh yeh they will be needing a Pepper-Upper along the way.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10