CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: 11/23/2014  (Read 21916 times)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 11/23/2014
« Reply #75 on: November 23, 2014, 12:30:42 PM »

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #76 on: November 23, 2014, 12:33:37 PM »

Good morning Mike...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2014, 12:35:51 PM »

Wow.. I was cleaning around the house and I found a package of Oreo Double Stuf cookies hidden in one of the bedrooms....  I'd better eat them before they expire..!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2014, 12:39:38 PM »

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...
Just swashing your buckle...  Come across a few wenches but never a beer wench.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2014, 12:41:59 PM »

Wow.. I was cleaning around the house and I found a package of Oreo Double Stuf cookies hidden in one of the bedrooms....  I'd better eat them before they expire..!
Oreos and beer?  Howdy BD.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2014, 12:50:36 PM »

I was introduced to a lovely young girl at the bar across from where I worked at years back.  She was a customer. She introduced herself and insisted that I call her Beer Wench.  And I'm not kidding, she was very serious. So everyone in the bar called her Beer Wench. But she wore yellow Converse tennis shoes, and she warned me, and also everyone else in the bar, "do not ask her about her yellow tennis shoes or she knock the holy shit out of you...!"  Just one of those odd things you often run across in life... :)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2014, 01:05:48 PM »

Oh Mr. Serviceman, will you check my oil with your dipstick?  TWSA.
...and if she's a quart low?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2014, 01:07:18 PM »

I was introduced to a lovely young girl at the bar across from where I worked at years back.  She was a customer. She introduced herself and insisted that I call her Beer Wench.  And I'm not kidding, she was very serious. So everyone in the bar called her Beer Wench. But she wore yellow Converse tennis shoes, and she warned me, and also everyone else in the bar, "do not ask her about her yellow tennis shoes or she knock the holy shit out of you...!"  Just one of those odd things you often run across in life... :)
And none of you woosies had the brass to take her up on her challenge and ask her?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2014, 01:08:00 PM »

I was thinking more along the lines of shivering my timbers.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2014, 01:22:53 PM »

And none of you woosies had the brass to take her up on her challenge and ask her?
She was very cute and fun to be around, not to mention she would run to the bar and bring your beer back to you.  I never seen her get into it with anyone, but I did see her have nothing to do with the people who had asked in the past.  I've always felt, "why screw up a good thing..?" :)

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2014, 01:30:55 PM »

My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2014, 01:33:00 PM »

She was very cute and fun to be around, not to mention she would run to the bar and bring your beer back to you.  I never seen her get into it with anyone, but I did see her have nothing to do with the people who had asked in the past.  I've always felt, "why screw up a good thing..?" :)
Don't rock da boat or knock da shoes either.  BD, a man of many stories.  And anecdotes too.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2014, 01:41:21 PM »

Don't rock da boat or knock da shoes either.  BD, a man of many stories.  And anecdotes too.
Surely I can't be the only one that notices all this silliness that goes on around everyone..?

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2014, 01:44:21 PM »

My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2014, 01:45:16 PM »

That's why you talk someone else into doing it.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10