Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning Mike...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Wow.. I was cleaning around the house and I found a package of Oreo Double Stuf cookies hidden in one of the bedrooms....  I'd better eat them before they expire..!

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...
Just swashing your buckle...  Come across a few wenches but never a beer wench.

Wow.. I was cleaning around the house and I found a package of Oreo Double Stuf cookies hidden in one of the bedrooms....  I'd better eat them before they expire..!
Oreos and beer?  Howdy BD.
[...]

I was introduced to a lovely young girl at the bar across from where I worked at years back.  She was a customer. She introduced herself and insisted that I call her Beer Wench.  And I'm not kidding, she was very serious. So everyone in the bar called her Beer Wench. But she wore yellow Converse tennis shoes, and she warned me, and also everyone else in the bar, "do not ask her about her yellow tennis shoes or she knock the holy shit out of you...!"  Just one of those odd things you often run across in life... :)

Oh Mr. Serviceman, will you check my oil with your dipstick?  TWSA.
...and if she's a quart low?

[...]
And none of you woosies had the brass to take her up on her challenge and ask her?

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...
Just swashing your buckle...  Come across a few wenches but never a beer wench.
I was thinking more along the lines of shivering my timbers.
[...]

She was very cute and fun to be around, not to mention she would run to the bar and bring your beer back to you.  I never seen her get into it with anyone, but I did see her have nothing to do with the people who had asked in the past.  I've always felt, "why screw up a good thing..?" :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!

[...]
Don't rock da boat or knock da shoes either.  BD, a man of many stories.  And anecdotes too.
[...]

Surely I can't be the only one that notices all this silliness that goes on around everyone..?

My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....

[...]
That's why you talk someone else into doing it.