CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10

Author Topic: 11/23/2014  (Read 21910 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 11/23/2014
« Reply #90 on: November 23, 2014, 01:51:01 PM »

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #91 on: November 23, 2014, 01:51:25 PM »

My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up quite a bit in your neck of the woods....
Gun sales are up, and they keep stating it on the evening news as if to be saying, "you better stock up on weapons and ammo...!"  Glock has been also running allot of tv ads.  I'm serious, "if this was the 1870's, I would think we are being warned of an Indian attach.."

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #92 on: November 23, 2014, 01:54:49 PM »

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...
Just swashing your buckle...  Come across a few wenches but never a beer wench.
I was introduced to a lovely young girl at the bar across from where I worked at years back.  She was a customer. She introduced herself and insisted that I call her Beer Wench.  And I'm not kidding, she was very serious. So everyone in the bar called her Beer Wench. But she wore yellow Converse tennis shoes, and she warned me, and also everyone else in the bar, "do not ask her about her yellow tennis shoes or she knock the holy shit out of you...!"  Just one of those odd things you often run across in life... :)
And none of you woosies had the brass to take her up on her challenge and ask her?
She was very cute and fun to be around, not to mention she would run to the bar and bring your beer back to you.  I never seen her get into it with anyone, but I did see her have nothing to do with the people who had asked in the past.  I've always felt, "why screw up a good thing..?" :)
That's why you talk someone else into doing it.
I've found that fun girls are few and far between.  I would have to say that I have only met around 5 in my whole life..

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #93 on: November 23, 2014, 02:03:21 PM »

My wife mentioned to me this morning that where she works is giving out instructions on what to do during a riot.  Yikes..!
Gun sales are up, and they keep stating it on the evening news as if to be saying, "you better stock up on weapons and ammo...!"  Glock has been also running allot of tv ads.  I'm serious, "if this was the 1870's, I would think we are being warned of an Indian attach.."
Circle the wagons!  Always wondered what happens to all the guns and ammunition people buy on a knee jerk reaction.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2014, 02:05:28 PM »

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
I wanted to buy my wife a beer wench costume to serve beer when my friends come over.  But they didn't have one in her size, so I found the same dress, but in different colors. Now she looks like a Pirate...
I was introduced to a lovely young girl at the bar across from where I worked at years back.  She was a customer. She introduced herself and insisted that I call her Beer Wench.  And I'm not kidding, she was very serious. So everyone in the bar called her Beer Wench. But she wore yellow Converse tennis shoes, and she warned me, and also everyone else in the bar, "do not ask her about her yellow tennis shoes or she knock the holy shit out of you...!"  Just one of those odd things you often run across in life... :)
And none of you woosies had the brass to take her up on her challenge and ask her?
She was very cute and fun to be around, not to mention she would run to the bar and bring your beer back to you.  I never seen her get into it with anyone, but I did see her have nothing to do with the people who had asked in the past.  I've always felt, "why screw up a good thing..?" :)
I've found that fun girls are few and far between.  I would have to say that I have only met around 5 in my whole life..
Wimmen ain't got no sense of humor.  Just sayin'...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #95 on: November 23, 2014, 02:11:07 PM »

Oh, and BD, I don't know your wife's size (nor am I asking) but:

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/womens-bavarian-girl-costume.html
http://www.halloweencostumes.com/beer-garden-girl-plus-size-costume.html
http://www.chelseasofnewyork.com/st_pauli_girl_costume_s/27.htm
http://www.costumesupercenter.com/sexy+costumes-beer+girls/STT2611-fancy-beer-girl-costume.html

...also have Santa's helper costumes, but I'm sure you're set in that dept.
...and you thought we only enabled with cigar purchases...
Those are great...!  The last one (the pink one) would work great.  We have an older gentleman neighbor that we've known for year that lives behind us.  I bought this Christmas Dress for my wife last year, and she was going to wear it to his house and deliver home made Christmas Cookies to him.  About a week before she was planning on making the cookies, he passed away.  My wife was a little hesitant about doing it, but later said, "it might have been one of the few high lights of his life before going..     

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #96 on: November 23, 2014, 02:29:37 PM »

Native American you mean.... you would have gotten in 1870 PC trouble.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #97 on: November 23, 2014, 02:30:54 PM »

Wimmen ain't got no sense of humor.  Just sayin'...
+100

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #98 on: November 23, 2014, 02:32:36 PM »

Oh, and BD, I don't know your wife's size (nor am I asking) but:

http://www.halloweencostumes.com/womens-bavarian-girl-costume.html
http://www.halloweencostumes.com/beer-garden-girl-plus-size-costume.html
http://www.chelseasofnewyork.com/st_pauli_girl_costume_s/27.htm
http://www.costumesupercenter.com/sexy+costumes-beer+girls/STT2611-fancy-beer-girl-costume.html

...also have Santa's helper costumes, but I'm sure you're set in that dept.
...and you thought we only enabled with cigar purchases...
Those are great...!  The last one (the pink one) would work great.  We have an older gentleman neighbor that we've known for year that lives behind us.  I bought this Christmas Dress for my wife last year, and she was going to wear it to his house and deliver home made Christmas Cookies to him.  About a week before she was planning on making the cookies, he passed away.  My wife was a little hesitant about doing it, but later said, "it might have been one of the few high lights of his life before going..   
I would be just fine with said delivery.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #99 on: November 23, 2014, 02:46:31 PM »

Is my generation gap showing...? :)   I was telling my grandson about Cape Canaveral in Florida. Then I started thinking, "is Cape Canaveral right...?"  Frick it... That's good enough, besides he might want to know what it used to be called anyway.. :)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #100 on: November 23, 2014, 02:58:06 PM »

Oh man just got back from taking the warden to Walmart and lunch.  Chit if that ain't enough to drive me to drinking nothing is.  Lunch is no problem but I hate fuk'n Walmart and we go about every 3 months for about a dozen things we can't find anywhere else.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #101 on: November 23, 2014, 02:59:31 PM »

Now time to go select a cigar.  It is 78 degrees out and nothing but sunshine in the sky.  Little on the windy side though.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #102 on: November 23, 2014, 03:00:29 PM »

Is my generation gap showing...? :)   I was telling my grandson about Cape Canaveral in Florida. Then I started thinking, "is Cape Canaveral right...?"  Frick it... That's good enough, besides he might want to know what it used to be called anyway.. :)
I still call it that and fuk the commies that don't like it.

dwgbryant

« Reply #103 on: November 23, 2014, 03:02:49 PM »

okay, I ate WAY too much again. back on a Ginger Ale and Tums diet. ready for a nap now before the movie. no dinner date.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #104 on: November 23, 2014, 03:03:24 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10