dwgbryant

landlady is here. we had a breaking and entering in the park and a camper was stolen from.
Told you last week when the carnies showed up you better lock things down.
neighborhood local.
Logged

dwgbryant

sheesh
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

sheesh
Its looking like a hopeless case today.

landlady is here. we had a breaking and entering in the park and a camper was stolen from.
What's that???  You're breaking and entering the landlady??

sheesh
Its looking like a hopeless case today.
Thinking there are just a few distractions.
Logged

dwgbryant

landlady is here. we had a breaking and entering in the park and a camper was stolen from.
What's that???  You're breaking and entering the landlady??
don't think there would be much 'breaking' with the landlady, 'entering' though is a different story.
Logged

dwgbryant

think I'll be spending the night with the 'movie lady'.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning Dean, Chip, Dave(s), Tony, and any lurkers out there...!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning LSU & DWG.  You are up early Dean.
morning Dave. yeah, was in bed early sick. better now.
Glad you are better, too much of that greasy carnie food will get you.
but it was all so good. the pastries, sausages, fritters, fish, shrimp, clams, ice cream.
My guess would be the ice cream.  When I was little we were eating fish.  I went to the refrigerator and pulled out some milk to drink.  My father stopped me and said, "don't drink that, it will upset the apple cart."  I put it back and too this day have never tried milk with seafood.  I can't say if it's true or not, but I no better than to go against my dad...!!!  :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Now I want my beer served from a girl in a bikini...!!!!  And by the way, "Hey, look at those cans..!"
Better get right on that!

think I'll be spending the night with the 'movie lady'.
Get dinner out of this too or just popcorn and Jr. Mints?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Dean is so popular down there he has them sitting around taking numbers waiting for his special attention.
Now serving #69.....

it was a busy day yesterday. helped a friend set up for the Sea Food Festival then I got my tattoo FINISHED. afterwards I walked through the festival with a lady from the park. of the food I ate! by 7 pm I was sick. today we are heading over for breakfast. not going to eat as much as I did yesterday.
Oh look, an AVI of Dean's humble abode!
Dean is so popular down there he has them sitting around taking numbers waiting for his special attention.
Now serving #69.....
Sheesh!

Oh Mr. Serviceman, will you check my oil with your dipstick?  TWSA.