Couldn't get Buffalo shoveled out so game moved to Detroit.  First time I remember hearing about something like that.
Free tickets to Detroit residents - I can only imagine the type of people who will be at that game, haha.
Wonder if they'll be doing a needle exchange and food pantry too?
At least make them bring a canned good or something ;)  Security costs will probably be at an all time high
LMAO.  I just read this morning that the Chinese are buying up the cheap real estate in The Detroit area.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Couldn't get Buffalo shoveled out so game moved to Detroit.  First time I remember hearing about something like that.
Free tickets to Detroit residents - I can only imagine the type of people who will be at that game, haha.
74,000 white rappers.

Couldn't get Buffalo shoveled out so game moved to Detroit.  First time I remember hearing about something like that.
vikings did the same a few years back when the Dome collapsed from heavy snow.
Oh yeah, I remember that.  Good morning, David.

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!
Show up anyway!  Tony is making plenty of side dishes.  Perhaps a few ducks and pheasants would add some flare too.
Mmmm, I could bring the wild game!
Oysters and game.  Sounds like some nice additions to the menu.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Couldn't get Buffalo shoveled out so game moved to Detroit.  First time I remember hearing about something like that.
vikings did the same a few years back when the Dome collapsed from heavy snow.
Oh yeah, I remember that.  Good morning, David.
good morning sock puppet master.

Some slouch college games this week.  Ole Miss vs AR should be a good game and MO vs TN could be good, especially if TN wins! LA Tech could cinch the C-USA West championship today but that just means they will get killed by Marshall in the championship game.
Damn Marshall!  Side note, watched the ESPN 30for30, Rand University, about Randy Moss - really awesome.

NDSU needs a win today, should clinch the #1 or #2 spot in FCS and home-field throughout the playoffs.

Should be a good game for the Gophers today Oy.

Couldn't get Buffalo shoveled out so game moved to Detroit.  First time I remember hearing about something like that.
vikings did the same a few years back when the Dome collapsed from heavy snow.
But that was 6miles away, not 1,000 ;)

Time to find some grub.  See you all in a little.

Couldn't get Buffalo shoveled out so game moved to Detroit.  First time I remember hearing about something like that.
Free tickets to Detroit residents - I can only imagine the type of people who will be at that game, haha.
Wonder if they'll be doing a needle exchange and food pantry too?
At least make them bring a canned good or something ;)  Security costs will probably be at an all time high
LMAO.  I just read this morning that the Chinese are buying up the cheap real estate in The Detroit area.
Mmmm, I haven't had good chinese in a while - that might be on the menu today!

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!
Show up anyway!  Tony is making plenty of side dishes.  Perhaps a few ducks and pheasants would add some flare too.
Mmmm, I could bring the wild game!
Oysters and game.  Sounds like some nice additions to the menu.
Good mornin Dave and all you other fine gents.  Wife was asking about putting the tree up yesterday, I told her she can do it whenever she wants, but I don't help before Thanksgiving :)

Time to find some grub.  See you all in a little.
See ya Tony!

NJDave's for Thanksgiving?  I'm in.
Better buy another turkey, Dave. Morning Tony.
Ouch.  Why do you aim so low?
Cause I can't dream to aim any higher.

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!
Show up anyway!  Tony is making plenty of side dishes.  Perhaps a few ducks and pheasants would add some flare too.
Mmmm, I could bring the wild game!
Oysters and game.  Sounds like some nice additions to the menu.
Good mornin Dave and all you other fine gents.  Wife was asking about putting the tree up yesterday, I told her she can do it whenever she wants, but I don't help before Thanksgiving :)
Sheesh, getting tough there.

Couldn't get Buffalo shoveled out so game moved to Detroit.  First time I remember hearing about something like that.
And nowhere in any of those articles did it mention Cleveland as a place for the game. I wonder why that is, Browns are in ATL this week.