Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Scottfish!  My Father Cedro Deluxe here.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
P.S. I thought this place closed down these days at 5 or no later than 8pm.  What's happenin'?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Scottfish!  My Father Cedro Deluxe here.
Howdy Mike, Scott & Dave.

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Scottfish!  My Father Cedro Deluxe here.
Nice cigar Mike, haven't seen you here much hope to catch up with you at CF next year

Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
P.S. I thought this place closed down these days at 5 or no later than 8pm.  What's happenin'?
Film at 11...

Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Evening David, you home?
Sure am.  Got home around 1:00
Did you go straight to bed?
He may have and who could blame him? He's not getting any younger after all
Not me!  Need to stay up and get readjusted to time.  Having an undergrowth Viva, nice scotch and bed around 11.
Sounds pretty darn good, you must have a warm place to smoke
Not really, but the heater helps.
Packin' a heater?
Hey Mike, good evening
Scottfish!  My Father Cedro Deluxe here.
Nice cigar Mike, haven't seen you here much hope to catch up with you at CF next year
On the road for 10 days with a visit to the grand kids in Killeen - Ft. Hood, going to my nephew's wedding in Austin and visiting with my brother in San Marcos.  Lots o' miles.

Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Mikey likey.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Went to a tapping at a local brew restaurant.  Yambag - brewed with yams & aged in Bulleit Bourbon barrels.  Tasted like a bitter stout ...liked their hoppy Orange Whip IPA a lot better.  8.1 vs 7.3 ... High octane brews.
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Mikey likey.
YAD like too.  Evening Master Breath, Sly and the other gents.  Let the beatings begin!
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Evening gents.  Quick drive-by.  It's been so long, I forgot my password.  Having my first Four Kicks (robusto) with a Fireball whiskey cut with Christian Brothers Brandy.  Enjoyed an H. Upmann Reserva (Cameroon) better last night.  I'm a little disappointed, given the hype.
Evening Sly, how do you like the Four Kicks? I'm a fan thanks to NJDave
Hey Scott & Mike, it was OTT ... maybe it needs humi time ... what length of time do you recommend?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28