CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: 11/21/2014  (Read 50947 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/21/2014
« Reply #360 on: November 21, 2014, 05:37:05 PM »

It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
I bought a 5'r on a jam for mid 30's just cause they were interesting.
No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
I believe you misunderstood.  Pretty sure they didn't sell any Cubans on the jam.
Tex is drunk!
It is not a Cuban and I did buy it on the Jam.  Now I might be drunk but I still know what it is.
Now I see where the fuck-up is.  I am talking about the amazon's and y'all are talking about Tony's H Upmann.  Alcohol could have been a factor in the confusion :)

You are very convincing though.  Almost changed my mind on the Upmann being a Cuban.  ;)  This EPC is hitting the spot and I'm not regretting the choice.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #361 on: November 21, 2014, 05:39:15 PM »

It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
I believe you misunderstood.  Pretty sure they didn't sell any Cubans on the jam.
Tex is drunk!
It is not a Cuban and I did buy it on the Jam.  Now I might be drunk but I still know what it is.
Now I see where the fuck-up is.  I am talking about the amazon's and y'all are talking about Tony's H Upmann.  Alcohol could have been a factor in the confusion :)

You are very convincing though.  Almost changed my mind on the Upmann being a Cuban.  ;)  This EPC is hitting the spot and I'm not regretting the choice.
It was accidental confusion but unless you personally bought it in Cuba it may well not be.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #362 on: November 21, 2014, 05:44:47 PM »

No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
Tex is drunk!

It was accidental confusion but unless you personally bought it in Cuba it may well not be.
I have cigars that were bought in Cuba and are fake, so I understand.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #363 on: November 21, 2014, 05:51:15 PM »

No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
Tex is drunk!

There are so many fakes everywhere it is ridiculous.

sfish

« Reply #364 on: November 21, 2014, 06:05:38 PM »

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #365 on: November 21, 2014, 06:27:06 PM »

Hey Scotty, you smoking?

sfish

« Reply #366 on: November 21, 2014, 06:29:12 PM »

Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave

sfish

« Reply #367 on: November 21, 2014, 06:32:55 PM »

Hey Scotty, you smoking?
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #368 on: November 21, 2014, 06:35:24 PM »

Hey Scotty, you smoking?
I understand that.  Nice night to catch up on some tv and rest.

sfish

« Reply #369 on: November 21, 2014, 06:50:41 PM »

Hey Scotty, you smoking?
I understand that.  Nice night to catch up on some tv and rest.
Exactly, have a good one buddy

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #370 on: November 21, 2014, 06:58:49 PM »

Beer was a little too heavy on the coffee but still quite good.  CAO was better than average but certainly not a $7 cigar.  Cool looking though and would be a good $5 cigar.  But I enjoyed both getting to sit out on a warm day!

sfish

« Reply #371 on: November 21, 2014, 07:05:00 PM »

Beer was a little too heavy on the coffee but still quite good.  CAO was better than average but certainly not a $7 cigar.  Cool looking though and would be a good $5 cigar.  But I enjoyed both getting to sit out on a warm day!
I have to be honest, it wasn't my favorite beer the first time I tried it but by the second and third it really impressed. The CAOs will come down eventually and be a good buy

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #372 on: November 21, 2014, 07:40:39 PM »

+1 on the Amazon.  they do seem to be getting better with age.  Also agree not worth the 7 bones.
Evening drive by while I wait for the warden.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #373 on: November 21, 2014, 07:41:26 PM »

No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
Tex is drunk!

There are so many fakes everywhere it is ridiculous.
No fakes here....we're all real!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #374 on: November 21, 2014, 07:42:29 PM »

Hey Scotty, you smoking?
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28