Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

It's a bit cold out there still but I was kinda thinking of going with H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.  I probably shouldn't waste it though and go with the EPC 2nd.
Damn - let me know how that cigar is...I have always thought about getting a box of them.  $265 or so for 25
I bought a 5'r on a jam for mid 30's just cause they were interesting.
No you didn't.
Yep sure did.
I believe you misunderstood.  Pretty sure they didn't sell any Cubans on the jam.
Tex is drunk!
It is not a Cuban and I did buy it on the Jam.  Now I might be drunk but I still know what it is.
Now I see where the fuck-up is.  I am talking about the amazon's and y'all are talking about Tony's H Upmann.  Alcohol could have been a factor in the confusion :)

You are very convincing though.  Almost changed my mind on the Upmann being a Cuban.  ;)  This EPC is hitting the spot and I'm not regretting the choice.

[...]

It was accidental confusion but unless you personally bought it in Cuba it may well not be.

[...]

I have cigars that were bought in Cuba and are fake, so I understand.

[...]

There are so many fakes everywhere it is ridiculous.

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I understand that.  Nice night to catch up on some tv and rest.

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I understand that.  Nice night to catch up on some tv and rest.
Exactly, have a good one buddy

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Beer was a little too heavy on the coffee but still quite good.  CAO was better than average but certainly not a $7 cigar.  Cool looking though and would be a good $5 cigar.  But I enjoyed both getting to sit out on a warm day!

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Beer was a little too heavy on the coffee but still quite good.  CAO was better than average but certainly not a $7 cigar.  Cool looking though and would be a good $5 cigar.  But I enjoyed both getting to sit out on a warm day!
I have to be honest, it wasn't my favorite beer the first time I tried it but by the second and third it really impressed. The CAOs will come down eventually and be a good buy
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Beer was a little too heavy on the coffee but still quite good.  CAO was better than average but certainly not a $7 cigar.  Cool looking though and would be a good $5 cigar.  But I enjoyed both getting to sit out on a warm day!
+1 on the Amazon.  they do seem to be getting better with age.  Also agree not worth the 7 bones.
Evening drive by while I wait for the warden.

[...]

No fakes here....we're all real!

Hey TexasDave how's your cigar/beer combination?
Hey Scotty, you smoking?
Unfortunately not, too freakin cold out with no man-cave
I'll try again tomorrow, I'm all backed up
Try increasing your fiber.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28