Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip

The question is - where is Dean?

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!

The question is - where is Dean?
He's shoveling out Ralph Wilson Stadium

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Sounds like a built-in excuse to me.

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Sounds like a built-in excuse to me.
Of course it does, everything is a potential excuse to you  ;D

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Wow! How did you do that? Impressive

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like that one.  Almost looks like you too.

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Sounds like a built-in excuse to me.
Of course it does, everything is a potential excuse to you  ;D
Yeah.  About the 4th...

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Sounds like a built-in excuse to me.
Of course it does, everything is a potential excuse to you  ;D
Yeah.  About the 4th...
Dave and I will be there, you're welcome to join us

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
LALTS
We going to play some golf this year at CF? As soon as the winter weather hits I start to think about Spring
If you can actually make it this year, absolutely. Nate and I were out there this year.
I'm going this year for sure, no conflicts. I just need to get my back operation and I'll be good as new!
Sounds like a built-in excuse to me.
Of course it does, everything is a potential excuse to you  ;D
Yeah.  About the 4th...
Dave and I will be there, you're welcome to join us
Gee, that's awfully nice of you.

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I like that one.  Almost looks like you too.
Like looking in a mirror.

Good morning boys! Happy Friday
Morning Scott.
Hey, hey, hey! It's Friday, let's not start off on the wrong foot. I see someone's cranky!
There is always someone cranky around here, it's part of the fun.
morning Scott.
Indeed and I'm not one to stir the pot but LTG gets under my skin with comments like that. Morning Chip
I like that one.  Almost looks like you too.
Like looking in a mirror.
This is like Tony looking into a mirror