Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

hi & bye Chip!
ok, heading out into the chill.  (not the chilli) y'all have a good evening.
Have a good one SS

already deciding the ride home smoke.  going for a MOW double toro.  that will definitely last the entire ride.
I'm considering smoking something too today even though it's fucking cold out there.  Probably another EPC 2nd corona.  I'm driving tomorrow so I'll need a smoke for the A.M. and another for the P.M.  Gonna have to do some rummaging through the humidor this evening.
That is the way I usually make a selection, hard to just sit here and decide I like to look at  them and see what strikes me at the time.

already deciding the ride home smoke.  going for a MOW double toro.  that will definitely last the entire ride.
Holy shit that's a biggie!
Still no smoke decision here.
La Traviata Ninfa here since it's only up to 59° for me.
Day off tomorrow you can live it up tonight!

already deciding the ride home smoke.  going for a MOW double toro.  that will definitely last the entire ride.
I'm considering smoking something too today even though it's fucking cold out there.  Probably another EPC 2nd corona.  I'm driving tomorrow so I'll need a smoke for the A.M. and another for the P.M.  Gonna have to do some rummaging through the humidor this evening.
That is the way I usually make a selection, hard to just sit here and decide I like to look at  them and see what strikes me at the time.
I try to go with a connie or something on the milder side for the ride in and then all bets are off for the ride home.

already deciding the ride home smoke.  going for a MOW double toro.  that will definitely last the entire ride.
I'm considering smoking something too today even though it's fucking cold out there.  Probably another EPC 2nd corona.  I'm driving tomorrow so I'll need a smoke for the A.M. and another for the P.M.  Gonna have to do some rummaging through the humidor this evening.
Speaking of rummaging through the humi - 5V High Primings from CF.  Howdy Tony.  Afternoon Sammeh!

already deciding the ride home smoke.  going for a MOW double toro.  that will definitely last the entire ride.
I'm considering smoking something too today even though it's fucking cold out there.  Probably another EPC 2nd corona.  I'm driving tomorrow so I'll need a smoke for the A.M. and another for the P.M.  Gonna have to do some rummaging through the humidor this evening.
Speaking of rummaging through the humi - 5V High Primings from CF.  Howdy Tony.  Afternoon Sammeh!
I enjoy that stick.  Hi Mike.

already deciding the ride home smoke.  going for a MOW double toro.  that will definitely last the entire ride.
Holy shit that's a biggie!
Still no smoke decision here.
La Traviata Ninfa here since it's only up to 59° for me.
Day off tomorrow you can live it up tonight!
Not a bad temp at 59deg...I'll trade ya!  ;)

already deciding the ride home smoke.  going for a MOW double toro.  that will definitely last the entire ride.
Holy shit that's a biggie!
Still no smoke decision here.
La Traviata Ninfa here since it's only up to 59° for me.
Day off tomorrow you can live it up tonight!
Not a bad temp at 59deg...I'll trade ya!  ;)
Sitting on 67 here now can't wait to get home and light something nice up -  40 minutes.  Monday of last week  I believe is the last smoke I had.

already deciding the ride home smoke.  going for a MOW double toro.  that will definitely last the entire ride.
I'm considering smoking something too today even though it's fucking cold out there.  Probably another EPC 2nd corona.  I'm driving tomorrow so I'll need a smoke for the A.M. and another for the P.M.  Gonna have to do some rummaging through the humidor this evening.
Speaking of rummaging through the humi - 5V High Primings from CF.  Howdy Tony.  Afternoon Sammeh!
I enjoy that stick.  Hi Mike.
My first.  More flavor than any other 5V I've had.

Looks like CB broke it.

already deciding the ride home smoke.  going for a MOW double toro.  that will definitely last the entire ride.
I'm considering smoking something too today even though it's fucking cold out there.  Probably another EPC 2nd corona.  I'm driving tomorrow so I'll need a smoke for the A.M. and another for the P.M.  Gonna have to do some rummaging through the humidor this evening.
Speaking of rummaging through the humi - 5V High Primings from CF.  Howdy Tony.  Afternoon Sammeh!
I enjoy that stick.  Hi Mike.
My first.  More flavor than any other 5V I've had.
That's a buddy of mine's favorite stick..... of course they seem to be out of them.  don't mind the Triple A.
Hello guys..

Adios Amigo's

already deciding the ride home smoke.  going for a MOW double toro.  that will definitely last the entire ride.
I'm considering smoking something too today even though it's fucking cold out there.  Probably another EPC 2nd corona.  I'm driving tomorrow so I'll need a smoke for the A.M. and another for the P.M.  Gonna have to do some rummaging through the humidor this evening.
Speaking of rummaging through the humi - 5V High Primings from CF.  Howdy Tony.  Afternoon Sammeh!
I enjoy that stick.  Hi Mike.
My first.  More flavor than any other 5V I've had.
Flip turned me on to those.  I'd buy them.  I like them better than 'A' and 'AAA'.

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 27