BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Too much work...SHEESH!
Got to pace yourself man otherwise you will be tired when you get home.  What's on your cafeteria menu today?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Indian Tacos
   Corn Dogs

Chicken Chill? and Indian tacos... Doesn't read like a good day at the cafe.

Too much work...SHEESH!
Got to pace yourself man otherwise you will be tired when you get home.  What's on your cafeteria menu today?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Indian Tacos
   Corn Dogs
Shouldn't that be Corn Dog Tony's?
Thought that was Corn Hole Tony's...

Too much work...SHEESH!
Got to pace yourself man otherwise you will be tired when you get home.  What's on your cafeteria menu today?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Indian Tacos
   Corn Dogs

Chicken Chill? and Indian tacos... Doesn't read like a good day at the cafe.
I am feeling worse for our bathrooms :)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Only time I can banter is on lunch... when everyone else is gone. =(
New Rule?

Seemed quiet. Figured Shaun already posted up the menu for the day and everyone was eating.
Claims he is working but I figure he is using a pretty loose definition of work.   BBQ Brisket Sandwich for me.

Had some boneless pork ribs from the crockpot last night. Technically not real bbq, but sure fooled my stomach.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Too much work...SHEESH!
Got to pace yourself man otherwise you will be tired when you get home.  What's on your cafeteria menu today?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Indian Tacos
   Corn Dogs

Chicken Chill? and Indian tacos... Doesn't read like a good day at the cafe.
While I usually tend to say Beef for chili, and I don't like ground chicken in anything, ground turkey with some Monterrey Steak seasoning in it actually works well in chili.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Too much work...SHEESH!
Got to pace yourself man otherwise you will be tired when you get home.  What's on your cafeteria menu today?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Indian Tacos
   Corn Dogs
Shouldn't that be Corn Dog Tony's?
Thought that was Corn Hole Tony's...

TP for your bunghole?

Afternoon, Scott.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Only time I can banter is on lunch... when everyone else is gone. =(
New Rule?

Seemed quiet. Figured Shaun already posted up the menu for the day and everyone was eating.
Claims he is working but I figure he is using a pretty loose definition of work.   BBQ Brisket Sandwich for me.

Had some boneless pork ribs from the crockpot last night. Technically not real bbq, but sure fooled my stomach.
crock-pots are highly under rated imo.  the chili we were discussing is excellent if left all day to contemplate itself in a crock-pot.

Only time I can banter is on lunch... when everyone else is gone. =(
New Rule?

Seemed quiet. Figured Shaun already posted up the menu for the day and everyone was eating.
Claims he is working but I figure he is using a pretty loose definition of work.   BBQ Brisket Sandwich for me.

Had some boneless pork ribs from the crockpot last night. Technically not real bbq, but sure fooled my stomach.
crock-pots are highly under rated imo.  the chili we were discussing is excellent if left all day to contemplate itself in a crock-pot.
Completely agree - it's amazing what those little guys can do to food!
[...]

Hey, Sam. Figured that was a typo for chili, but you never know what the hell they eat up there in ND. Could be yesterdays roadkill. They just call it something fancier like "chill". Or maybe it's chicken that just wasn't quite done all the way through. Who's to know.

Too much work...SHEESH!
Got to pace yourself man otherwise you will be tired when you get home.  What's on your cafeteria menu today?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Indian Tacos
   Corn Dogs
Shouldn't that be Corn Dog Tony's?
Thought that was Corn Hole Tony's...

TP for your bunghole?

Afternoon, Scott.
Classic
[...]

Hmmm, quite true.  but, don't you have to have live animals crossing the road to have road kill?  I wasn't aware there WERE any live animals in ND.
it's funny, but raw beef doesn't phase me and i'll eat it if pushed, but just the sight of raw chicken kills my appetite.

Too much work...SHEESH!
Got to pace yourself man otherwise you will be tired when you get home.  What's on your cafeteria menu today?
Wednesday
$3 meal option-1
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
$5 meal option-2 combination of any/all of the following:
        Soup White Bean and Chicken Chill
        Salad Bar
   Made to order deli sandwich
   Indian Tacos
   Corn Dogs

Chicken Chill? and Indian tacos... Doesn't read like a good day at the cafe.
While I usually tend to say Beef for chili, and I don't like ground chicken in anything, ground turkey with some Monterrey Steak seasoning in it actually works well in chili.
Weber makes a good line of seasoning, and they have one called steak and chop, I think. Very similar to Montreal steak, quite good.

[...]

Chicken chill
[...]

Not sure of the brand, but the Montreal Steak seasoning we have (McCormick?) is waaayyy to salty for my liking. It's so damn coarse, you could use it for bath beads. Problem is, the warden bought it at Costco, so we have a fukin 55gal container of it... so maybe I'll try the chili idea.  ;D
[...]

"Live" isn't necessarily a prerequisite. I think they'd grill plastic flamingos or yard gnomes if given the opportunity.