Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27

now I'm out of here...
take care guys..

That concludes our programming for today.  Good night and God bless.

Hump Day!
Mr.B - drive by post as I roll on out of here.  Have a good night all!
Survive the drive.

That concludes our programming for today.  Good night and God bless.
And goodnight from NBC.
Logged

dwgbryant

good evening guys. golf sucked. about 31 degrees with the windchill, just no snow. I couldn't get off the fucking tee at all. should have worn my long underwear. had a Nica Libre toro but I couldn't keep it lit my teeth were chattering so bad.

just finished a can of bean and bacon soup, and a big liverworst sandwich with onion and horseradish cheese on crusty Italian bread. that should keep the camper warm tonight.

Black Pearl Morado robusto and coffee.

strange birds in Florida.

That concludes our programming for today.  Good night and God bless.
I'm not ready to go to bed yet.

good evening guys. golf sucked. about 31 degrees with the windchill, just no snow. I couldn't get off the fucking tee at all. should have worn my long underwear. had a Nica Libre toro but I couldn't keep it lit my teeth were chattering so bad.

just finished a can of bean and bacon soup, and a big liverworst sandwich with onion and horseradish cheese on crusty Italian bread. that should keep the camper warm tonight.

Black Pearl Morado robusto and coffee.

strange birds in Florida.
You're not expecting any companions with that dinner, for sure!

That concludes our programming for today.  Good night and God bless.
And goodnight from NBC.
How goes it Mr. CB?
Logged

dwgbryant

good evening guys. golf sucked. about 31 degrees with the windchill, just no snow. I couldn't get off the fucking tee at all. should have worn my long underwear. had a Nica Libre toro but I couldn't keep it lit my teeth were chattering so bad.

just finished a can of bean and bacon soup, and a big liverworst sandwich with onion and horseradish cheese on crusty Italian bread. that should keep the camper warm tonight.

Black Pearl Morado robusto and coffee.

strange birds in Florida.
You're not expecting any companions with that dinner, for sure!
no, but I may visit the movie lady about a sleepover.

good evening guys. golf sucked. about 31 degrees with the windchill, just no snow. I couldn't get off the fucking tee at all. should have worn my long underwear. had a Nica Libre toro but I couldn't keep it lit my teeth were chattering so bad.

just finished a can of bean and bacon soup, and a big liverworst sandwich with onion and horseradish cheese on crusty Italian bread. that should keep the camper warm tonight.

Black Pearl Morado robusto and coffee.

strange birds in Florida.
You're not expecting any companions with that dinner, for sure!
no, but I may visit the movie lady about a sleepover.
Get that Listerine out then, you could knock over CB.

...Just finished a can of bean and bacon soup, and a big liverworst sandwich with onion and horseradish cheese on crusty Italian bread...
That sounds delicious.  Just got home.  Gonna have to figure out what's for dinner now.

That concludes our programming for today.  Good night and God bless.
I'm not ready to go to bed yet.
Don't you have to be at work in a few hours?
Logged

dwgbryant

...Just finished a can of bean and bacon soup, and a big liverworst sandwich with onion and horseradish cheese on crusty Italian bread...
That sounds delicious.  Just got home.  Gonna have to figure out what's for dinner now.

it was very good.

good evening guys. golf sucked. about 31 degrees with the windchill, just no snow. I couldn't get off the fucking tee at all. should have worn my long underwear. had a Nica Libre toro but I couldn't keep it lit my teeth were chattering so bad.

just finished a can of bean and bacon soup, and a big liverworst sandwich with onion and horseradish cheese on crusty Italian bread. that should keep the camper warm tonight.

Black Pearl Morado robusto and coffee.

strange birds in Florida.
You're not expecting any companions with that dinner, for sure!
no, but I may visit the movie lady about a sleepover.
Hah, after what you ate?  She don't want you stinking up her place!
Logged

dwgbryant

good evening guys. golf sucked. about 31 degrees with the windchill, just no snow. I couldn't get off the fucking tee at all. should have worn my long underwear. had a Nica Libre toro but I couldn't keep it lit my teeth were chattering so bad.

just finished a can of bean and bacon soup, and a big liverworst sandwich with onion and horseradish cheese on crusty Italian bread. that should keep the camper warm tonight.

Black Pearl Morado robusto and coffee.

strange birds in Florida.
You're not expecting any companions with that dinner, for sure!
no, but I may visit the movie lady about a sleepover.
Hah, after what you ate?  She don't want you stinking up her place!
she's from Wisconsin, probably never notice.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27