Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20

Evidently the famous people feel pretty strongly about these villagers since it seems if you buy a box (at 25% off of course) they'll give you 2 5ct boxes of these Villager Talangas  just use code ZIN4986.
http://villigercigars.com/index.cfm/villiger-talanga   Turns out it is one of their handmades.

Just in case any of you azz-clowns need help:

The American Cancer Society is offering tips to help you quit smoking during the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014
Commies!
Logged

dwgbryant

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Stay out of the bush country may be lots of wild animals in there.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Evidently the famous people feel pretty strongly about these villagers since it seems if you buy a box (at 25% off of course) they'll give you 2 5ct boxes of these Villager Talangas  just use code ZIN4986.
http://villigercigars.com/index.cfm/villiger-talanga   Turns out it is one of their handmades.
Still seems to use machinery at least for "bunching" the tobacco.
Making the "Bunch"

"The filling, which forms the heart of the cigar, is now pressed into the empty shell of the binder, which has been glued to form a tubular shape. Together, they form the bunch, the semi-finished product. It is then possible to give the resulting bunch various other shapes. In our Villiger and Braniff cigars, this process is done with machinery, while La Flor de Ynclan and La Vencedora cigars are bunched by hand."
Logged

dwgbryant

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Stay out of the bush country may be lots of wild animals in there.
no bush country, it's been trimmed back ...... and I plan to be the only wild animal going in there.

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Stay out of the bush country may be lots of wild animals in there.
no bush country, it's been trimmed back ...... and I plan to be the only wild animal going in there.
I saw a dead ass buck deer on the side of the road this morning for the same damn reason.

[...]

Was that from your wife's CAR?

[...]

PTL NO!

Just in case any of you azz-clowns need help:

The American Cancer Society is offering tips to help you quit smoking during the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014
I try to make it a point to double up on the 20th.

[...]

CNS

Just in case any of you azz-clowns need help:

The American Cancer Society is offering tips to help you quit smoking during the Great American Smokeout on November 20, 2014
I try to make it a point to double up on the 20th.
I won't be smoking that night, but I'll drink 2x as much as I planned on

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Stay out of the bush country may be lots of wild animals in there.
no bush country, it's been trimmed back ...... and I plan to be the only wild animal going in there.
Haven't stumbled onto any FL swinger clubs yet, huh?

thunderstorms just moved in, predicting wind gusts in excess of 60 mph.
of course Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick left after I finished eating my lunch.
Tat Tattoo robusto on deck.

What, They didn't want free cigars to go with their burgers.

they didn't get burgers and I wouldn't waste my cigars on them.
:)

Haha. I didn't figure, but you never know what folks are out to get sometimes.

So with the big winds... you gonna break that Rec room into a smoke lounge today?
nope. heading over to the pajamas and movie lady in about 1/2 hour.
just lost power in the park/most of Yankeetown. at least I can snuggle to keep warm.
Nothing wrong with a little evening motorboating.

RETIREMENT498 days 9 hours 59 minutes
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20