dwgbryant

JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!

"hey, man. smelled dem burgers from over yonder."
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

so I get the box of CyB coronas and the nice people at Famous sent me a "Villager  Talanga" promo pack with 1 Toro in it.  anyone tried a Talanga or even heard of "villager"?
I have smoked many Villager Libertad.  Most of their stuff is machine made but they've started making a couple of handmades too.  I can't say I think they're great but they are definitely smokable.
Thanks!  did some research and this is what the Famous people have to say for themselves on the subject:
Villiger Talanga cigars - One of the only cigars that leaves us absolutely speechless. We have a rule for the newbies in the office: buy what the employees buy. THIS is what the employees, meaning us, buy. This medium bodied offering contains 3 different Nicaraguan longfillers, a Habano binder, and an amazing Honduran Connecticut wrapper, meticulously constructed for a perfect burn every time. This staff pick comes highly recommended for it's unreal flavor and balance. Get yours today!
Buy Villiger Talanga Cigars online at discount prices here at Famous Smoke Shop - your source for Villiger Talanga Cigars.

notice, no mention of "hand made"
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
You must mean the North-East or West, no tree-hugging pussies in ND :)
only because there are no trees in ND....

how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.
It's about 120º in my office today.  They fucking overdid it with the heat.  I've got a fan on and it's hardly helping.
And the same at mine
Ridiculous.  Wanna cut costs?  Lower the fucking heat!  Especially in buildings where the windows don't open.  WTF?
Love to trade for a bit. This building is freezing right now. It seems like the heat and AC always kick on at the incorrect times.
That sucks too.  That usually seems to be the case on Mondays and Fridays around here.  But your place has people there 24x7, no?
Yes, indeed. You'd think they'd have a system locked down for heat when it's cold and AC when it's hot. Doesn't sound like rocket science, but what do I know?
Good thing you don't work for Home Depot.  If I remember correctly, temps at all stores are controlled from Atlanta.
Temps in my building are controlled in Ft Worth which is 150 miles north of here and had snow on the ground this morning.

JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!
You mad bro?

JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!

"hey, man. smelled dem burgers from over yonder."
Hell yeah if I smelled some nice burgers grillling I would have my nose on the trail too.

[...]

I love emailing IT to change the temp and fan setting in my office...couldn't be more fucking stupid.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

What!?!?! No creamy gobs of flavor... No sale for me now.

JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!
You mad bro?
CNS

[...]

Oh yeah it can get much stupider - IT sent us an email at 7:30 this morning that the email was not working, got it and one saying it was fixed one right after the other about 9:00.
[...]

LOL, exactly!

[...]

That's the best!  "Email is down!...SHIT-how do we tell everyone?...EMAIL THEM!" (facepalm)

[...]

At least make it cubanesque, fak!
Logged

dwgbryant

JesusFuckingChrist !!!!  just sit down to eat and Deadbeat Danny and Redneck Rick decide to 'visit'.

screw them!!!

"hey, man. smelled dem burgers from over yonder."
Hell yeah if I smelled some nice burgers grillling I would have my nose on the trail too.
a guy can't even eat in peace. so I'm pigging out in front of them.
ha.