how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
Of course you do, more room to hang your gun racks and Confederate flags. Not to mention headroom for your big, dumb hats
I need a truck, cause I live in Texas, and drive it on dirt and stuff...sometimes I think about hauling something cause I'm a city slicker, but then I don't...TRUCKS!
LALTS

My favorite is the guys who have their 4x4 rigs so high they need a rope ladder to get in, but one little speed bump in the parking lot...  :o
Assuming they can even get their BIGBADASSMUTHAFUCKIN trucks started in the morning...
True, I drove my car to work today, DROVE IT! I got in it, it started and I drove it to work

Tried one of the new EPC Dark Rituals over the weekend.  I wanted to hate it as it's a sorry attempt to capitalize on the original, but it was pretty nice.  Definitely not the richness of the original, but a nice stick.  Best of the CI EPC's.
Good to know.  How're the French treatin' ya?

Tried one of the new EPC Dark Rituals over the weekend.  I wanted to hate it as it's a sorry attempt to capitalize on the original, but it was pretty nice.  Definitely not the richness of the original, but a nice stick.  Best of the CI EPC's.
Saw those on the jam yesterday, $25/5, thought about it.

Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Nice and simple, but with really cool exotic woods
Logged

dwgbryant

how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.

G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Morning BS

Morning, Scott. Local Liquor Store had the season's first bottles of ST Choklat... I know everyone was waiting. Well, me anyway.  ;D
Nice, I'm waiting to get my hands on this year's Mokah and Victory at Sea
I actually found some 22 0z Victory at Sea here Saturday.  Too damn cold and wet out to smoke and drink it though.

[...]

So you remembered to plug in your Leaf?

Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.
Don't listen to them. Scott is just mad that Mark has his nuts on the back of his truck. And Mark is upset his truck has bigger nuts than him.
Thanks for the rundown, Pokie!
8)
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning LSU.  Chilly 30 degrees here.
Rain finally just ended, the artic blast is coming in now for us. I promise to save some for Dean.
Dean, you get your heat working?
kind of. I have electric and two ceramic heaters. I'm still waiting for the furnace parts to come in, but 'maintenance' isn't sure if that's the problem yet. but I'm good. I can always stay warm with the pajamas and movie lady in the park. :)
Do what ya gotta do Dean!

you posting from ooh la la land Dave?

how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.
It's about 120º in my office today.  They fucking overdid it with the heat.  I've got a fan on and it's hardly helping.

Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.

Lol. His Pine Wood Derby car looks to be coming along nicely.
LMAO! I can't wait until he gets the wheels off the lathe

[...]

+ vroom

how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?
I most assuredly did not.  That doesn't even count my genius, "what cigar deals have you found on the various sites" posts.

ha ha ha. Jesus Christ, pretty God Damn defensive today aren't we?
Nah.  I was just playing along, Deano.

me too Tony.
I love Monday's and I should be nicer on such a lovely unproductive day in the 67 degree weather.
Well call us back with a weather report tomorrow and Wednesday :)