Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Doesn't sound like a real weekend at all.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
I'm anxious to try the L'At Cracker Crumbs when they finally hit the shelves

Would definitely try. Liked both the Bone Crusher and the Skull Breaker.
I'm a fan of the Tramp Stamp as well

I think, for the most part,  must folks get along with Dean.  ;)

Where is 'ol TrampStamp anyway? Getting his nipple pierced now?

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
Making mine with balsa?

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
Making mine with balsa?
Not even putting in the effort :)

Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
We don't drive Cars in Texas!
Tree Hugging Pussies up north drive cars we drive TRUCKS
Of course you do, more room to hang your gun racks and Confederate flags. Not to mention headroom for your big, dumb hats
I need a truck, cause I live in Texas, and drive it on dirt and stuff...sometimes I think about hauling something cause I'm a city slicker, but then I don't...TRUCKS!
LALTS

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Doesn't sound like a real weekend at all.
Exactly, not happy about it

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
I'm anxious to try the L'At Cracker Crumbs when they finally hit the shelves

Would definitely try. Liked both the Bone Crusher and the Skull Breaker.
There's another new one available now, a San Andres Churchill called Satin Glove.  Haven't tried it yet.

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
You expected something better? ;)
Absolutely not, just felt compelled to point out the obvious
PW!  :P  How was your weekend?
Pot/kettle/black. My cigar-less weekend was barely manageable, yours?
Pretty good - smoked an AF 858 Sunny and an S&S Mister Anderson(it's a prtotype L'At with a San Andreas Wrapper) - damn tasty!  Also worked on my cigar stands I am making - all in all, a good weekend.
Making mine with balsa?
Not even putting in the effort :)
Cut me low yellow star   :'(

Cool, looks like you have a nephew with a woodworking hobby?
Logged

dwgbryant

how the fuck did Tony get 4,002 posts? did he carry his CI total over too?

Those look pretty sweet, Shaun.
Those are nice. You'll make Eagle Scout for sure now.

G'Morning, Iceholes... cold enough for ya.
Good morning, Steve.
Logged

dwgbryant

Jeep started. oh yeah, I put a new battery in it before leaving NY.......and my turn signals are good.
:)