Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!

Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.

Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
Logged

dwgbryant

I had better see if my Jeep will start this morning. turn signals I don't worry about, nobody in Florida is smart enough to use them, and with my NY plate I can be excused for stupid driving.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
I thought yall were all Browns fans up there!  That is about how much I know about NFL stuff. :)
Jeez
Practicing for Tuesday which comes easy when you get  ready to go to work at 5 in the morning and your damn battery is dead ass dead!
Seems like everyday is Tuesday.

Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
Not likely.

Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
Not likely.
Hey, give those back to Scott!

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.

I had better see if my Jeep will start this morning. turn signals I don't worry about, nobody in Florida is smart enough to use them, and with my NY plate I can be excused for stupid driving.
Watch out for those snowbirds Dean

Called the guy at my local parts place to see if he had the battery for my truck in stock and he said his was dead as a hammer this morning too.  Must be the weather!
Turn signals were out on my ol' 99 this morning.  Hopefully just the fuse.
Geez, you TX boys and your cars. Might want to see if they have rusted ovaries, too. ;)
Not likely.
Hey, give those back to Scott!
Yeah! I'll give you 5 minutes to let go of my balls

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
yeah Mark, hard freeze coming in tonight. talking 28°!
We had ours last night, 27 deg this morning.  Had a similar hard freeze last week already.  We'll probably be in shirtsleeves come Thanksgiving, though.
I'm going with sleeveless myself, maybe a tube-top
Yeah you should it worked well for your Browns yesterday......  ;D
Huh?
I think he's getting his Northerners confused.
I thought yall were all Browns fans up there!  That is about how much I know about NFL stuff. :)
Jeez
Practicing for Tuesday which comes easy when you get  ready to go to work at 5 in the morning and your damn battery is dead ass dead!
Did CB leave your interior light on?

Morning Shaun, Tony, biebs, Dave(s), Dean if you're still here.  Cold mf'er out there this morning.
Fucking workaference (missing DRDave).  Hi Mark.
Nice 4,000th post, real good stuff there
No worries, I'll make more.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

so I get the box of CyB coronas and the nice people at Famous sent me a "Villager  Talanga" promo pack with 1 Toro in it.  anyone tried a Talanga or even heard of "villager"?